Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LIVE INET COMMUNICATIONS TO "the poop that be stinkin up da place"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LIVE INET COMMUNICATIONS TO "the poop that be stinkin up da place" Empty
PostSubject: LIVE INET COMMUNICATIONS TO "the poop that be stinkin up da place"   LIVE INET COMMUNICATIONS TO "the poop that be stinkin up da place" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 2:19 pm

map.ipviking.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwHbTydD4z8

SO, ARE ALL THESE COMMUNICATIONS ALL FEMA RELATED!!
ARE THEY LINED UP WITH FEMA REGIONAL DRILLS?
ARE THEY TIED TO FINAL FEMA ACTIONS TO BE USED AGAINST US?
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: LIVE INET COMMUNICATIONS TO "the poop that be stinkin up da place"   LIVE INET COMMUNICATIONS TO "the poop that be stinkin up da place" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 4:53 pm

In the interview they talk about the NORSE web site showing Attack Origins.
I have looked at these type of sites and a few red flags threw up for me.

1: Foreign Security Agency's wanting to test an enemy's internet security
would use state of the art Proxy methods with a break in the internet chain.
I can do this from my computer so I am pretty sure the Chinese and Russians
can do it a million times better. The way this is done is to use a third party hard line
(imagine to telephone handsets back to back). This way the call or signal can only be traced back 
to that Origin.

2: A lot of the attacks are stupid 'Denial of Service' that really just overwhelm the server
and slow them down. Now this be great for a 'black-hat' trying to make a name for him or herself
hoping to be recruited as a white-hat working for a blue chip company, but really I think the 
Russians and Chinese would be trying to infect viruses and snooping by getting their agents
placed in cyber security jobs or at telecommunication companies within the States. Like they did with the 'Stuxnet' virus in that plutonium processing site in Iran.

3: The key to any successful attack if it be cyber or physical is the element of surprise.
you do not announce you are coming or leave a calling card
If these attacks are coming from foreign agencies they must be stupid which I doubt very much 
they are.

4:And remember! it's all about illusion and slight of hand. If you want to know where they originate look at where they are not coming from. and you will probably be a lot closer to the truth.

Last edited by jigsaw1966 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LIVE INET COMMUNICATIONS TO "the poop that be stinkin up da place"   LIVE INET COMMUNICATIONS TO "the poop that be stinkin up da place" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 4:59 pm

One should watch for a while, I witnessed an attack from Woodbridge on St. Louis for a good minute or so that consumed the area ... no others getting through, really amazing to watch.
Don't forget to look at origin and target.... you can enlarge for better view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIVE INET COMMUNICATIONS TO "the poop that be stinkin up da place"   LIVE INET COMMUNICATIONS TO "the poop that be stinkin up da place" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LIVE INET COMMUNICATIONS TO "the poop that be stinkin up da place"
Page 1 of 1