Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Common Sense Show: Michigan Guard goes active July 15 + Foreign Troops

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Common Sense Show: Michigan Guard goes active July 15 + Foreign Troops Empty
PostSubject: Common Sense Show: Michigan Guard goes active July 15 + Foreign Troops   Common Sense Show: Michigan Guard goes active July 15 + Foreign Troops I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 9:53 am

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/04/04/clear-signs-that-jade-helm-15-is-going-live/print
CLEAR SIGNS THAT JADE HELM 15 IS GOING LIVE
by Dave Hodges | April 4, 2015 5:33 am

In the past 48 hours, I have received multiple communications from Michigan regarding the call up of the National Guard to active duty status beginning on July 15, 2015.

Hi Dave,
I spoke to a national guard members brother today, who is in the same platoon. He says the two month long training is for the use of what he called strykers (his spelling) which he says is similar to a tank but is completely sealed from the outside, and is capable of being used in chemical and radioactive situations as well as being outfitted with a 50 cal. machine gun
_________

Dear Dave,
My cousin is in the Michigan National Guard. He is being called to active duty on July 15. Doesn’t that correspond to the formal beginning of Jade 15. He said that the drill are going to take place in No. Michigan and it involves the relocation of large populations from imminent danger.  Love your show, keep up the good work!
Ben
My neighbor told me he will be drilling in some disaster drill for the Michigan National Guard this summer on July 15. I would bet that this part of Jade Helm. He is an operations officer and he said one thing was very curious. They were told to be prepared to work with foreign troops from several countries.He also said that an UN observer will be assigned to each unit
Back to top Go down

Common Sense Show: Michigan Guard goes active July 15 + Foreign Troops
Page 1 of 1