Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Obama Doctrine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Obama Doctrine  Empty
PostSubject: The Obama Doctrine    The Obama Doctrine  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:24 pm

A NYT journalist interviewed the Prez over the weekend, when Obama reiterated
his commitment to the security of Israel.  

One Obama quote:
"It has been personally difficult for me to hear ... expressions that somehow ... this administration has not done everything it could to look out for Israel’s interest — and the suggestion that when we have very serious policy differences, that that’s not in the context of a deep and abiding friendship and concern and understanding of the threats that the Jewish people have faced historically and continue to face.”

And Obama said it would be a “moral” failure for his administration if Israel was weakened as a result of his policies. “I would consider it a failure on my part, a fundamental failure of my presidency, if on my watch or as a consequence of work that I’ve done, Israel was rendered more vulnerable,”

Read more: Obama: Weakened Israel would be 'failure' for my presidency | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/obama-personally-difficult-to-have-my-commitment-to-israel-doubted/#ixzz3WYSCX68r

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/06/opinion/thomas-friedman-the-obama-doctrine-and-iran-interview.html?_r=0

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

The Obama Doctrine
Page 1 of 1