Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

6 th Grandchild! is here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

6 th Grandchild! is here. Empty
PostSubject: 6 th Grandchild! is here.   6 th Grandchild! is here. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:05 am

Yup! #6.
1st GRANDSON!!! Jack Taylor Spring.
Born to my youngest Son Nathan.
3:16 pm April 15, 2015
8lbs. 2oz.
21"

6 th Grandchild! is here. 20150410

Praise Our Father for the precious gift of life!
Amen!
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: 6 th Grandchild! is here.   6 th Grandchild! is here. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 3:45 pm

Jack, what a great name, I have a son called Jack

Congrats to you and your family,

dean & louise x
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 6 th Grandchild! is here.   6 th Grandchild! is here. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 3:54 pm

Congratulations. Have you and sixminks started comparing notes yet? We all know how it is with grandparents, grand babies, bragging rights, and pictures. lol!

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t11707-grand-baby-number-2-coming-today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 6 th Grandchild! is here.   6 th Grandchild! is here. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 am

Nothing better than a grandchild!!!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: 6 th Grandchild! is here.   6 th Grandchild! is here. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:58 am

Congratulations!!!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 6 th Grandchild! is here.   6 th Grandchild! is here. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:42 am

Congrats, Spring!  And Sixminks.  Count me in too.  1st grandchild born Mar. 26th.  And she and her parents are here in our house so I can sneak in lots of gazes and cuddle times. flower Babies are such a precious gift.

Another smile at 2 days old.  They say they aren't really smiles, but I choose to
think they are!

6 th Grandchild! is here. 11081169_10153222978896133_3745157598474343554_n

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: 6 th Grandchild! is here.   6 th Grandchild! is here. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:19 am

Looks like a smile to me!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 6 th Grandchild! is here.   6 th Grandchild! is here. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 7:36 pm

A Cup of Tea made with cold water

One day my Grandma was out, and my Grandpa was in charge of me.  

I was maybe 2 1/2 years old. Someone had given me a little 'tea set'
as a gift, and it was one of my favorite toys.

Grandpa was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when I brought him a little cup of 'tea', which was just water. After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Grandma came home.

My Grandpa made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!' Grandma waited, and sure enough, here I came down the hall with a cup of tea for Grandpa, and she watched him drink it up.

Then she said, (as only a grandma would know), "'Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water is the toilet?"

(just a little story...wasn't me)

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 6 th Grandchild! is here.   6 th Grandchild! is here. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 9:43 pm

Dove, that story reminded me of a comedy recording called "Cornflakes on the Rocks" by Phyllis Diller. To bad that it isn't on YouTube or I'd share it with you.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 6 th Grandchild! is here.   6 th Grandchild! is here. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 7:51 am

Entertainment has changed just a bit, hasn't it.  I don't know how we maintain sometimes.  And
never mind us, my Mom is still on earth, will be 91 this coming b-day.  Crazy world.  And they call
it progress.  ha-rumph.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6 th Grandchild! is here.   6 th Grandchild! is here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6 th Grandchild! is here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: