Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Derek Gilbert interviews Tom Horn on the Pope, Isis, and the Path of the Immortals

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Derek Gilbert interviews Tom Horn on the Pope, Isis, and the Path of the Immortals Empty
PostSubject: Derek Gilbert interviews Tom Horn on the Pope, Isis, and the Path of the Immortals   Derek Gilbert interviews Tom Horn on the Pope, Isis, and the Path of the Immortals I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:49 am

Derek Gilbert interviews Tom Horn on the Pope, Isis, and the Path of the Immortals

Published on Apr 16, 2015

In this made for tv broadcast, SkyWatch news anchor Derek Gilbert interviews Tom Horn on a range of current issues involving the Islamic state and why they are doing what they are doing, their apocalyptic plans, plus how Pope Francis and America could be playing right into their hands. Also whether Pope Francis believes he is the final pope on St. Malachy's list of popes, the secrets of Fatima and more.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Derek Gilbert interviews Tom Horn on the Pope, Isis, and the Path of the Immortals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derek Gilbert interviews Tom Horn on the Pope, Isis, and the Path of the Immortals   Derek Gilbert interviews Tom Horn on the Pope, Isis, and the Path of the Immortals I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:05 am

They're chasing down 'portals' in the physical, material world.  But I haven't heard them talk about the portals in the unseen world of spirit.  I believe they happen first, such as shamans courting demons(unawares ?)

And then apparently they enter in and eat you for dinner. giggling green

The moral of the story is guard your INNER GATES!!!! for heaven's sake, or you won't like what happens one bit!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1