Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Nibaru ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

About Nibaru ... Empty
PostSubject: About Nibaru ...   About Nibaru ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:11 pm

Recently while reading the Babylonian Myth of Creation, i came across this:

The Creation of the World
Out of Tiamat’s dead body, Marduk created the world
He stretched her hide as a cover, heaven and assigned watchmen who were not to let her waters escape
He established the constellations, made positions for the great gods
marked the year, described its boundaries, 12 months of 3 stars each
He fixed the position of Neberu to make the star relationships
He established the positions of Enlil and Ea in relation to it
He opened up gates on both sides of her ribs - oceans
He made strong bolts to the left and right, in her liver he established the zenith
He made the moon appear
He opened underground springs, a flood was let flow
He undammed the Euphrates and Tigris
He heaped up high-peaked mountains, drilled waterholes to carry off the catchwater
He coiled up her tail and tied it: The Great Bond
He formed the heaven and the netherworld

When they say, "He fixed the position of Neberu to make the star relationships", they're talking about Sirius, the fixed star of the heavens. The one you can set your calendar by. That means that Nibaru is Sirius.

This tale isn't what it first appears to be. Around the time of the Tower of Babel incident, there was a great catastrophe and inundating floods. Everything changed after that, including the length of a year. It took a little while for them to map everything out again: the land, the calendar, and the sky.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

About Nibaru ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Nibaru ...   About Nibaru ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:20 pm

Enuma Elish wrote:
Tablet V
1   He fashioned heavenly stations for the great gods,
2   And set up constellations, the patterns of the stars.
3   He appointed the year, marked off divisions,
4   And set up three stars each for the twelve months.
5   After he had organized the year,
6   He established the heavenly station of Ne-beru to fix the stars' intervals.
7   That none should transgress or be slothful
8   He fixed the heavenly stations of Enlil and Ea with it.
9   Gates he opened on both sides,
10   And put strong bolts at the left and the right.
11   He placed the heights (of heaven) in her (Tia-mat's) belly,
12   He created Nannar, entrusting to him the night.
13   He appointed him as the jewel of the night to fix the days,
14   And month by month without ceasing he elevated him with a crown,
15   (Saying,) "Shine over the land at the beginning of the month,
16   Resplendent with horns to fix six days.
17   On the seventh day the crown will be half size,

This is from the Enuma Elish - The Babylonian Epic of Creation. You can read the entire thing at the link below.

http://www.ancient.eu/article/225/

Joseph Farrell has a lot to say about the is creation epic (and other epics) in many of his books. Most notably his book titled, "The Cosmic War". Farrell sees it as more of a very ancient interplanetary war way, way, WAY in the distant past. We here on the forum might call it a pre-Adamic war and the fall of Satan. Other books of his elaborate his theories on this as well. They are worth reading. I have almost all of his books. They are sometimes hard to grasp, (lotsa esoteric math formulas in some of 'em) but all are good reads.

Lovisa, you might also like hearing Joseph Farrell's 21 part "Cosmic War" series on The Byte Show. Some jaw dropping stuff over there. Downloads are free. I've listened to all 21 parts multiple times and get something new each time I listen. Farrell is an interesting guy and listening to his stuff is a heck of a lot more interesting than television. UP UP   Download and save his "other audio stuff" as well. No telling how long this stuff will be available as the owner of the Byte Show is battling cancer and the site could disappear soon.

NOTE:
  Try not to get all shook up when you run across Farrell's Yahweh stuff. He pulls no punches about his views and it's pretty controversial (some might say inflammatory) stuff. I'm not so sure that I agree with all of it but he has his own views on Yahweh (and Jews and Islam) and I respect his rights to view those subjects as he thinks best.

http://www.thebyteshow.com/JosephPFarrell.html
Back to top Go down

About Nibaru ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Nibaru ...   About Nibaru ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:41 pm

Thanks Researcher! That’s an excellent recommendation. i listened to that a while ago and have to agree, it was very interesting. What he said about God was disturbing because he was clueless about why God told the Israelites to destroy the Canaanites. From my current research i can tell you, it wasn’t just Hebrews who were killing them off. Everyone, everywhere was doing the same. But maybe you had to be there to understand why they'd want to do that. Wink

i’m very sorry to hear about GeorgeAnn Hughes, and hope everyone will pray for her. She certainly has my prayers.

As for these things happening a gazillion years ago though, after looking into it for a while now, i'm able to apply these writings to a post-Noah’s flood time frame and recorded history. For example, this is from the book of Jasher:

Nimrod was more wicked than all the men that were before him since the days of the flood. Mardon his son was even wickeder.

While i don’t find the book of Jasher to be entirely reliable, it does mirror the Babylonian and Sumerian writings pretty well. Mardon/Marduk, the supposed creator god, is the son of Nimrod. Wait til you hear the rest of the story. i can’t wait to finish this research and tell you what i've found. Shocked
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

About Nibaru ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Nibaru ...   About Nibaru ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:27 am

Lovisa wrote:
Wait til you hear the rest of the story. i can’t wait to finish this research and tell you what i've found.

I'm looking forward to that.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

About Nibaru ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Nibaru ...   About Nibaru ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:35 am

Great thread people! UP 
Prayers for Georgeann.  It's been a while now, hasn't it?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

About Nibaru ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Nibaru ...   About Nibaru ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:11 am

Yeah, Dove, and many are praying for George Ann. She needs all that we can give her. There is a Facebook page set up that is tracking George Ann's progress and it is updated regularly. Link is below.

https://www.facebook.com/friendsofthebyteshow

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

About Nibaru ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Nibaru ...   About Nibaru ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:18 am

researcher wrote:
Yeah, Dove, and many are praying for George Ann. She needs all that we can give her. There is a Facebook page set up that is tracking George Ann's progress and it is updated regularly. Link is below.

https://www.facebook.com/friendsofthebyteshow

Oh my goodness, that was hard to read and see.  God's Tender Mercies comfort her, I pray.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

About Nibaru ... Empty
PostSubject: recent video's   About Nibaru ... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 9:37 pm

Please take the time to watch fully and listen first.
Two different locations, two different years, 2014 & 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1xy-MlpWSo
DATE GIVEN IN VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1gfJM8l9XA
Planet X Updates April 2015
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

About Nibaru ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Nibaru ...   About Nibaru ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 7:39 am

Good Bye Ms. George Ann Hughes. She passed on April 22st. This is Joseph Farrell with the sad news.

https://youtu.be/JsiuUALj50M

Last edited by researcher on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct)
Back to top Go down

About Nibaru ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Nibaru ...   About Nibaru ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 9:39 pm

Hey there Spring, i don’t mean to say that there’s nothing coming in, just saying that it’s not named Nibaru. i’m pretty sure that old Lucifer telescope has got its eyes (eye) peeled for something.

What sad news to hear that GeorgeAnn Hughes has passed on. Godspeed GeorgeAnn.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

About Nibaru ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Nibaru ...   About Nibaru ... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 3:30 pm

Just an interesting tidbit. Could mean nothing, but then again . . .

Last night I was over at some friends for dinner and a movie. I hadn't yet seen the second new Star Trek movie, "Star Trek Into Darkness" so that was what we put on to watch. Get this, in the first few seconds of the movie in the upper left corner was the name of the planet that the opening scene was taking place on. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words.

About Nibaru ... Nibiru10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldxE2DLZ-tA
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

About Nibaru ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Nibaru ...   About Nibaru ... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 8:32 am

Thanks for that clip researcher, I forgot for 3 seconds how much I love StarTrek. This movie opens so great, they are all risking their lives to save some "probably" cannibals. lol spock happy dance

I'll never get over seeing the 1701 A on planet, much less on the bottom of the ocean!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Nibaru ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Nibaru ...   About Nibaru ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Nibaru ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: