Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Q alerts for the un awakened - time running very shor!t! SEE WALLY VID

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Some Q alerts for the un awakened - time running very shor!t! SEE WALLY VID Empty
PostSubject: Some Q alerts for the un awakened - time running very shor!t! SEE WALLY VID   Some Q alerts for the un awakened - time running very shor!t! SEE WALLY VID I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 10:24 am

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1386
MAJOR BANK IN NORTH CAROLINA, CORRALS ITS EMPLOYEES AND USES COPS TO CONTAIN THEM-WHAT WAS MOVED INTO THE BUILDING ,THEY WERENT SUPPOSED TO SEE?
I work at Major Bank in Charlotte NC. We are in a 8 story building with several thousand people working here. We just had a "fire drill" We were ushered into a parking lot. The lot had city cops (amazing budget for that kind of man hours) at the entrance. Once in the corral we were not permitted to leave. There were people (site managers empowered to enforce the code) blocking any smaller entrances and permitting us from leaving the lot. Even to walk the next building over to buy a coffee.

A fire drill is about exiting the building safely and announcing you made it. Why lock us into a 6 foot fence steel gated parking lot with armed police?

I have done 30 of these in my career but the not letting us leave was either new or my being aware and awake changed my view.

Apr 22, 2015

=================

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1385
Hey steve, brother this is getting to crazy. Been seeing huge military movements. Saw a train in ok city that had to be 2 miles long. All military.
Hey steve, brother this is getting to crazy. Been seeing huge military movements. Saw a train in ok city that had to be 2 miles long. All military.
Just finished a move of an expeditionary battalion from Fort hood to Wisconsin. Where they went i trained at while i did a guard tour, and has always been a national guard facility. But this was an active battalion. Doesn't make senSe. They had alot of gear I've never seen before, and I haul alot of military stuff. 2nd. There was alot of cops at this facility. Looked like they were training with soldiers. Now I have seen cops there before, but not mixed with troops like this.
Finally, as I was leaving I missed a turn, (Dirt roads not on my maps) and stumbled on a scary sight. A compound that had 8-10' tall birm wall all the way around with watch towers every 50yards, and massive personnel tents. This looked like it could hold a couple thousand people. This was not a barracks for the troops. Pretty positive it was a fema camp. Sorry no pics. I freaked a bit and just had to get outta there.
Time is surely short.
If this was football, I'd say we are at the coin toss; FROM TRUCKER FRIEND

Apr 22, 2015

==================

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1387
I talked with a co-worker tonight who is a reservist in the Army National Guard. He said that no one in his unit can get any answers on Operation Jade Helm 15. They are being ordered by command to not inquire about it, which is making them suspicious
Steve,

I talked with a co-worker tonight who is a reservist in the Army National Guard. He said that no one in his unit can get any answers on Operation Jade Helm 15. They are being ordered by command to not inquire about it, which is making them all grow more suspicious and wary about what's going on behind the scenes. He said that all of the non-commissioned officers know they are purposely being kept in the dark about the true intent of Jade Helm, and that it truly is "unconventional warfare" and unprecedented for the U.S. military.

Also, today a local friend of mine and a former Marine buddy went to get eyes on the Walmart that closed in Brandon, FL, which is 30 miles from me here in Lakeland. From their vantage point they could see that the store was heavily guarded by DHS troops, and that a train which was stopped on the tracks adjacent to the Walmart was laden with military hardware, and more surplus gear in the surrounding area waiting to be staged.

All of that for plumbing problems and/or employee standoffs, right?

I watched the video by Dr. William Mount of Channel 77 in Seattle, describing a U.S. Army logistics class he took in which the Army had strategically set-up a concession of Walmarts throughout the nation in a backroom deal to be repurposed as federal military supply depots/distribution bases in the event of a national crisis:

https://youtu.be/PS7Jl1dMIOY (3:03)

That makes a lot of sense, considering their strategic locations in every major American city, access to major roads, their vast warehouse and floor storage space, and the pre-existing surveillance systems already in place at every store.

With that said, I also took to heart the recent alert on your Alerts page from the former Navy Seal regarding America’s police state, the border, Russia, Walmart and World War III:

Those are all questions which no one without a security clearance is privy to the answers. Deception is, as you know, inherently the hand of evil.

It is getting very close, and every veteran buddy of mine I talk with agrees that with the scope and scale of this operational roll-out, the federal government is preparing for a major event, whatever that may be. And it's right here at home, in my county. With that realization, a lot of my people here are at a heightened state of alertness and readiness, anticipating the worst.

Also troublesome is the connection of Jade Helm (Stone Guide) to the Georgia Guidestones, America's anti-human Stonehenge-like outdoor temple of the sun.

Stay alert! For our adversary knows he has but a short time left.

Apr 23, 2015

==============

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1383
A NAVY SEALS PERSPECTIVE-POLICE STATE,THE BORDER,RUSSIA,WALMART AND WORLD WAR 3
America’s Police State, the Border, Russia, Walmart and World War III.
With every excuse or answer the U.S. government and corporate industry comes up with, you have to ask yourself the question: What the heck is going on? I’m going to outline some basic ground level questions and simple answers, and ask yourself, does any of this make sense?
Some of our police departments are driving around specifically engineered combat vehicles, vehicles that are designed and specifically used for war (what happened to Peace Officers). So why are they driving these around on American streets now? You say “because there’s a threat of more dangerous guns and escalated violence on the streets today”. Where? The figures related to violence and guns seems to be reflecting a decline in most parts of the country.
Many of our police departments have selected personnel, some simple patrol officers (like we just saw in Florida) patrolling the streets in combat uniforms. You say “it’s because the environment has changed and we are fearful of veterans and their training”? Hmm, then why wasn’t this done after World War 2 or after Vietnam? You also hear the answer, “it’s because of gang violence and the drugs they sell”. Then why did we open the border? We hear it’s because little children (which are being flown here on planes now) who were/are in distress and fleeing their country. So, we have decided to house thousands upon thousands of fleeing children, and the average American family can barely provide for itself right now. You can see, this all just leads to more questions with no concrete answers.
For many years we have been cross training with foreign troops. Some may say that it’s very odd that we cross train with the Russians, but it’s actually been normal and going on for a very long time. The question is “why are we still training with them when Russia is threatening nuclear war against us every other week lately”? You say “it’s just political rhetoric”. Then why are there surface to air missiles being popping up, and being placed at the ready, all over the U.S. right now, specifically Texas? Why is Obama all of a sudden taken an interest in Cuba’s freedoms, just months after Russian warships were docked there? We have also implemented Russia (UN Troops) into our countries emergency response plans, and even though we are at odds with them (putting this lightly), they are still part of our plans. You can see, this all just leads to more questions with no concrete answers.
Some people are wondering why the Walmart’s are closing. We are told it’s because of a viral spreading plumbing problem that has effected many of their stores, so we must close them down completely in order to fix this devastating industry plague (it’s obviously an emergency because only a 5 hour notice was given to employees to get out). We are also hearing it’s because employees have been demanding higher wages at these locations. So, because of requests for higher wages, Walmart, one of the most industrialized greedy store chains in the U.S, is just going to close stores, some super stores, and take the financial hit? Really??
Concerning a past long forgotten subject, the Walmart SoloHealth Stations. We have a blood pressure machine combined with a computer booth configured into a little station that you sit down in and use to sign up for various health/medical plans stationed in many Walmart’s (SoloHealth Stations). Configured, at head level, there is a camera, or scanner that is inoperable. Below, under the booth, just above your right knee, is a scanner. If you move your RIGHT HAND back and forth under the scanner, you will see a red light attempting to scan your hand. So, what’s this for? The company just
implemented cameras and scanners into a machine never to be used? You can see, this all just leads to more questions with no concrete answers.

Recently, I was asked, “when do you think World War 3 will start”? My reply “it has started”. I’m then asked, “what proof do you have that it has started”? My reply, and I keep it very simple and basic, “who is the lethal armory and weaponry that is be sent to the Ukraine right now, 120 Abrams tanks, gonna be used against, and who is providing the training personnel to learn how to operate those deadly tanks”? If the U.S. is sending tanks and military personnel to the Ukraine, and it will be used to kill Russians, doesn’t that seem like we are in a war with Russia right now? And again, you can see, this all just leads to more questions.
America, the veil is now slowly lifting and you have your faces imbedded in your smartphones. If you have not noticed, your environment is drastically changing and your freedoms are being taken away. If you have not noticed, the militarization of your police, the opening of our borders, Russia threatening nuclear war and the Walmart’s closing are all tied together. The purpose of Jade Helm 15 is to tie all of the outcomes of these things together so that the resulting chaos can be supplied, managed, monitored and processed (chipped) with Americans being the planned and prepared chaos

Apr 19, 2015
Back to top Go down

Some Q alerts for the un awakened - time running very shor!t! SEE WALLY VID
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: