Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! Empty
PostSubject: WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!!   WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 10:36 pm

LOOK AT THE CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD .... THERE IS A WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfHGwPHg818

Jade Helm - Incarceration Concentration Camp FEMA
WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! 1
The Watchman's Cry

Published on Apr 23, 2015

The Jade Helm Logo has a hidden message. The mystery of the shoe has been revealed. The secret message means incarceration in a concentration camp for those labeled as enemies of the state. Just like the prisoners during the holocaust, incarceration and work camps will be in the future of dissidents. Whether or not Jade Helm goes live, the logo reveals the eventual future of America that includes tyranny, Martial Law and Hotel FEMA.

This is a report from Nathan Leal of Watchman's Cry

http://watchmanscry.com

Links:
http://auschwitz.org/en/gallery/histo...

http://www.theholocaustexplained.org/...

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Mauthau...
Back to top Go down

WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!!   WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 10:45 pm

THEY ARE THROWING THIS IN OUR FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD SAID IN HIS WORD "PROTECT THE WORD, THE WEAK & THE ELDERLY!!!

I HAVE MY SWORDS READY!!!!
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!!   WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 6:27 am

WOW! In our faces for sure! I've never been a Daboo7 follower before but this gives a slightly different twist:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!!   WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 10:31 am

You can see it faintly.. I was wondering what was in the middle, as if the sword went through cutting something... never imagined.
Going to do a screen capture and enhance with contrast, will post if someone doesn't beat me to it... using other puter.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!!   WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 10:57 am

No need to screen cap or enhance the image. Can be seen clearly in the photo below. Enlarge the image to full size for best view.

http://www.pakalertpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/THE-JADE-HELM-15-DRILL-IS-A-MARTIAL-LAW-CIVIL-WAR-and-%E2%80%9CRED-LIST%E2%80%9D-EXTRACTION-DRILL.jpg

WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! THE-JADE-HELM-15-DRILL-IS-A-MARTIAL-LAW-CIVIL-WAR-and-%E2%80%9CRED-LIST%E2%80%9D-EXTRACTION-DRILL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!!   WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 12:00 pm

can't do it
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!!   WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 7:43 pm

With all these postings about Jade Helm I thought it probably best if I reveal the true meaning of the logo so we can all be on the same page. By now we have all seen the updates about the clog and the WWII concentration camps.

I think you are going to like this. Not only are they telling you what they have done but symbolically who. The other question will be why they are doing this and whom do these symbols represent in the real world. In other words what I am going to reveal is going to undo a real can of worms. A can of worms that I opened back in 1985 and to be honest I wish I had not done so. When I found out the truth I really understood for the first time about believing in faith and knowing, and why those who have faith are truly blessed. I really understood what Jesus meant when he spoke after Thomas had placed his fingers through the wounds in Jesus’ hands.

I suppose I should just say that there is a connection with whole piercing chip in the hand thing. But I think this and who the piercers represent should be left for a later date as one of them is the antichrist himself.

If you look at the logo you will 2 arrows and a sword.  This is telling us that there are 2 piercers. A joint operation and that they have a relationship.

WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! Images10

WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! Cupida10
They have taken the symbol of the love heart shot with an arrow and replaced in with a clog.
We have all seen the postings on this point and I am in complete agreement.
Who do we know uses his arrow too shoot through hearts and why? The answer is Cupid and why does he do this? He is casting a spell on the couple or person to make them fall in love. This type of magic can also be used to cause harm (think Voodoo dolls and pins). In a previous post I spoke about how it helps to use fingernails or hair from ones intended victim.

WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! Voodoo10

Ok, back to the meaning. The arrows are Cupid, and the sword is Athena or Diana.

Here is a picture of Athena, note the hat.

WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! 8321b311

Here is a clue she was sworn to virginity and to have no sexual relationships whatsoever. So she is the counterfeit of Mary the mother of Christ. So her son is the counterfeit of Christ, The antichrist.

Yes the Antichrist is alive right now and yes he was born to a virgin (via IVF).

The relationship is mother and son. Cupid was the son of Athena. Now today she is known by another name and that is Britannia.  If you look at her hand you will see she holds out in front of her a piece of laurel. Green laurel. (Jade laurel).
WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! 11954310

WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! Britan10

Note she does not wear it herself on her head like the Emperors did. She is waiting to hand it on to her son. For when he does receives it he will be recognised and have authority over the whole world.
In other words she is waiting for him to take his crown and take the HELM.

WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! 6a00d810

Why helm? This is all to do with the fact that when we are born we are given birth certificates (contract law) as in ships birthing to pay tax, birth canal, we are ships vessels, That’s why in court you are put in the dock, the court has wooden walls to look like a ship, corporations are vessels, the new world order is about a ship (one giant corporation) with a captain. Only one ruler who answers to no body as is the law of the sea.  

RULE BRITANNIA, BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES

Look at the logo for the United Nations and you will get the picture.

WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! Un_big10

If anyone wants to the truth about who they are and how it was achieved I will tell you but remember! Once you know the truth there is no way to forget or undo what you know.

Peace and Love Dean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!!   WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 12:26 pm

Thanks for your post Dean!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!!   WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 1:04 pm

spring2 wrote:
Thanks for your post Dean!

Yeah, I second that! I've studied and researched this subject for the past 30 or so years and Dean is absolutely spot on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!!   WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 7:17 pm

researcher, thanks for the better picture!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!!   WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOODEN CLOG SHOE!!! CENTER OF JADE HELM LOGO ARROWS AND SWORD!!! AUSCHWITZ!!!
Page 1 of 1