Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Homosexual Behavior a Special Sin?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Is Homosexual Behavior a Special Sin? Empty
PostSubject: Is Homosexual Behavior a Special Sin?   Is Homosexual Behavior a Special Sin? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 7:18 am

04/24/2015

While I would prefer to not address the topic, I feel like it is necessary. Like it or not, the hot button issue leveled against Christians is homosexuality. I don’t condemn anyone, my own behavior condemns me too because I am sinner myself (see [url=http://biblia.com/bible/esv/Eph 2.8%E2%80%939]Eph 2:8–9[/url][url=libronixdls:keylink|ref=[en]bible:Eph2.8-9|res=LLS:ESV]Is Homosexual Behavior a Special Sin? LibronixLink_dark[/url]). Contrary to some obscurantists, the NT speaks clearly to the issue. Note the precision of translation in the Lexham English Bible and in the use of past tense:

Quote :
“Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived! Neither sexually immoral people, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor passive homosexual partners, nor dominant homosexual partners, nor thieves, nor greedy persons, not drunkards, not abusive persons, not swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And some of you WERE these things, but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.” ([url=http://biblia.com/bible/esv/1 Cor 6.9%E2%80%9311]1 Cor 6:9–11[/url][url=libronixdls:keylink|ref=[en]bible:1Cor6.9-11|res=LLS:ESV]Is Homosexual Behavior a Special Sin? LibronixLink_dark[/url])

Note it is not a “special sin” but listed along side drunkards and swindlers and greed… However, there are remarkable distinctions. For instance, have you heard tell of an “greed pride” or “adultery pride parade”?  Even more. how many times have adulterers gathered to vandalize churches?

Quote :

Homosexuals ransack, tag NC churches with pro-gay slogans

Homosexual activists trashed two North Carolina churches over the weekend and spray-painted pro-“gay” messages over the church properties, which sustained thousands of dollars’ worth of damages.
link

Quote :
“Because of this, God gave them over to degrading passions, for their females exchanged the natural relations for those contrary to nature, and likewise also the males, abandoning the natural relations with the female, were inflamed in their desire toward one another, males with males committing the shameless deed, and receiving in themselves the penalty that was necessary for their error.([url=http://biblia.com/bible/esv/Romans 1.26%E2%80%9327]Romans 1:26–27[/url][url=libronixdls:keylink|ref=[en]bible:Romans1.26-27|res=LLS:ESV]Is Homosexual Behavior a Special Sin? LibronixLink_dark[/url])

http://www.logosapologia.org/
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Is Homosexual Behavior a Special Sin?   Is Homosexual Behavior a Special Sin? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:23 pm

yes....all sexual immorality is a greater sin than other sins
God says other sins are outside the body,but sexual sin is against the body....which is the Vessel of the Holy Ghost
and homosexuality is part of sexual immorality
also,homosexuality sin has the same spirit as the sin of the fallen angels having sex with women....they were having sex with a creature they shouldn't have sex with....
and the taught mankind homosexuality....its the same greater sin against our vessel of the Holy Ghost,that angels had,when they put their DNA,were it shouldn't be.....
if a man or woman commits adultery..its a sin,but not as great as homosexuality,because at least that's where a mans DNA belongs.... inside a woman.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Is Homosexual Behavior a Special Sin?   Is Homosexual Behavior a Special Sin? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 1:09 am

lev20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

an abomination is an insult to God, i dont know about you, but i think it would be less than advantageous to insult an all powerful God....
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1