Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tim Alberino on Hagmann: 2015_04_27 - South American Expedition of Tim Alberino & Crew

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Tim Alberino on Hagmann: 2015_04_27 - South American Expedition of Tim Alberino & Crew Empty
PostSubject: Tim Alberino on Hagmann: 2015_04_27 - South American Expedition of Tim Alberino & Crew   Tim Alberino on Hagmann: 2015_04_27 - South American Expedition of Tim Alberino & Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 11:49 am

Tim Alberino is always a good listen. I haven't heard this one yet but they've all been good. Steve Quayle is on this one too as usual. I hope that he will just STFU and let Tim speak without interruptions every few minutes. Same goes for the heavy obscene phone call type breathing.

http://www.hagmannandhagmann.com/archives/1811

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2015/04/28/south-american-expedition-of-tim-alberino-crew-amazing-results-surveillance

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2015/04/28/south-american-expedition-of-tim-alberino-crew-amazing-results-surveillance.mp3

Show Notes wrote:
Tim Alberino of The Alberino Analysis and his crew have just returned from an expeditionary trip to portions of South America, with particular focus on Peru. Their findings are unravelling the historically significant difference between the pre-flood and post-flood world, and are serving to unlock the mysteries of the giants and “men of renown” as described in the Holy Bible and apocryphal texts, their technology and architecture. These findings are relevant to the events of today as many current events are being driven by the same agenda that existed during the antediluvian era.   
As stated in Daniel 12:4: “But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.”
We are seeing an increase in knowledge, and also gaining a much better understanding of the days of Noah and the entire time before the flood that wiped clean the face of the earth.
Tonight, Steve Quayle, author of Genesis 6 Giants, and Timothy Alberino of the Alberino Analysis will reveal much of what was discovered on this latest journey. Additionally, Tim Alberino will disclose a few surprises that took place during this journey, including the not-so-subtle surveillance of their team as they conducted their research and interviewed witnesses to historically important and telling artifacts.
As noted by Steve Quayle in Genesis 6 Giants, Henry Ford stated that (accepted) “history is more of less bunk.”
The truth is being kept hidden from us, as such truth, documented by artifacts, prove the accuracy of the Holy Bible and contextualize the hidden agenda that is driving today’s events.
Tune in tonight to this riveting show.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Tim Alberino on Hagmann: 2015_04_27 - South American Expedition of Tim Alberino & Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Alberino on Hagmann: 2015_04_27 - South American Expedition of Tim Alberino & Crew   Tim Alberino on Hagmann: 2015_04_27 - South American Expedition of Tim Alberino & Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 4:22 pm

researcher, you and I think alike concerning quayle.....I don't trust the man.....I don't question his research too much but I do question his motives...alberino needs to separate himself from quayle
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Tim Alberino on Hagmann: 2015_04_27 - South American Expedition of Tim Alberino & Crew   Tim Alberino on Hagmann: 2015_04_27 - South American Expedition of Tim Alberino & Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 5:27 pm

Yes, the heavy breathing kind of cracks me up/grosses me out.  Depending on my mood. Tim is a cool guy. Thanks researcher for posting this, I've been listening to the crypto pods and revelation radio pods. I'm out of touch. I love you cheers
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Tim Alberino on Hagmann: 2015_04_27 - South American Expedition of Tim Alberino & Crew   Tim Alberino on Hagmann: 2015_04_27 - South American Expedition of Tim Alberino & Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 5:49 pm

Delfi wrote:
Yes, the heavy breathing kind of cracks me up/grosses me out.  Depending on my mood. Tim is a cool guy. Thanks researcher for posting this, I've been listening to the crypto pods and revelation radio pods. I'm out of touch. I love you cheers

Linky-dinky to those "pods" if you wouldn't mind. I'm always ready to check out sumtn' new.

Yeah, Michael, I agree with you brother. Tim needs to separate from Quayle.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Tim Alberino on Hagmann: 2015_04_27 - South American Expedition of Tim Alberino & Crew   Tim Alberino on Hagmann: 2015_04_27 - South American Expedition of Tim Alberino & Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:20 pm

Delfi wrote:

Don't know why, but I've always thought heavy breathing was coming from DH, not Quayle.
Sometimes I get the same feeling as you guys about SQ, but he always seems to have some good info. Alberino is always spot on. I'll be listening to this tomorrow.
BTW, has SQ and V split? For awhile I was thinking those 2 were joined at the hip, but I haven't heard anything from V in a long time.
Today I finally got around to listening to Paul McGuire from 4-15. Awesome! He's easily my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Tim Alberino on Hagmann: 2015_04_27 - South American Expedition of Tim Alberino & Crew   Tim Alberino on Hagmann: 2015_04_27 - South American Expedition of Tim Alberino & Crew I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 8:34 am

Why sure researcher! Sasquatch chronicles and The Higherside Chats and Beyond The Edge, bte radio and my favorite, it has Derek and Sharon G and the awesome Canary Cry guys, Basil and Gonz, Revelation Radio Network!  woot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim Alberino on Hagmann: 2015_04_27 - South American Expedition of Tim Alberino & Crew   Tim Alberino on Hagmann: 2015_04_27 - South American Expedition of Tim Alberino & Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tim Alberino on Hagmann: 2015_04_27 - South American Expedition of Tim Alberino & Crew
Page 1 of 1