Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May 5th / the roswell alien slides to be released

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

May 5th / the roswell alien slides to be released Empty
PostSubject: May 5th / the roswell alien slides to be released   May 5th / the roswell alien slides to be released I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 9:00 am

Does anyone know anything about this.
I know David made a great video about Roswell UFO crash
I think if I remember he said there was 3 crashes not 1
Im going to watch his video again to refresh

They are going to release pics of alien today in Mexico, see link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5T9dt3nRJw

you can turn English sub titles on in settings
Back to top Go down
watchmen

watchmen

PostSubject: Re: May 5th / the roswell alien slides to be released   May 5th / the roswell alien slides to be released I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 9:51 am

Hey Jigsaw,

Yeah today is the day, I am also waiting to see those slides.

If you have any link with the show let me know.

Who watches the watchmen?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: May 5th / the roswell alien slides to be released   May 5th / the roswell alien slides to be released I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:34 am

May 5th / the roswell alien slides to be released Giphy

This should be even better than when Geraldo Rivera hosted "The Mystery of Al Capone's Vault" back in 1986.

To say that I'm dubious about this "Roswell smoking gun" would be an understatement.

I'll withhold final judgement until after whatever Jaime Maussan has to show is reveled, however I can't help but smell a psy-op here. (or some superMay 5th / the roswell alien slides to be released Th_bling meant boost his ratings on Mexican TV)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: May 5th / the roswell alien slides to be released   May 5th / the roswell alien slides to be released I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 1:20 pm

Hmmmm, two slides =>=> TWO - 2 - TO- TOO <=<= taken sometime between 1939 and 1949. Well that narrows it down some. I agree with Neil deGrasse Tyson, "come back later when you got it". (at 2:20 in video below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL0MvHpieaE

Anyone remember Ray Santilli, who hoaxed a famous Roswell alien autopsy video in the 90s?

In truth, it would be fantastic if these two slides turned out to be something to sink ones teeth into - BUT - haven't we been burned a few times to many over the years? I'm not trying to be a Debbie downer, but, fool me once, shame on you . . . . well nobody can say it better than good 'ol George below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjmjqlOPd6A
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: May 5th / the roswell alien slides to be released   May 5th / the roswell alien slides to be released I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:31 pm

Hahahahahah! That never ceases to crack me up! Gives me the giggles.

So does anyone trust Mr Maussan? He used to have a good reputation as an investigator. Does he still? Or has he succumbed to sensationalism at any cost!! lol Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: May 5th / the roswell alien slides to be released   May 5th / the roswell alien slides to be released I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 2:03 pm

You can't say that you weren't warned!*

UK Mirror wrote:
Roswell Slides unveiled: UFO fans left heartbroken by Area 51 'alien' photo unveiling which was 'an epic fail'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/roswell-slides-unveiled-ufo-fans-5643962

May 5th / the roswell alien slides to be released 092231109714f0228feb208ba74c491a

*and yes I'm gloating here just a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 5th / the roswell alien slides to be released   May 5th / the roswell alien slides to be released I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May 5th / the roswell alien slides to be released
Page 1 of 1