Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UFO Update! UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa Empty
PostSubject: UFO Update! UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 6:34 am

[*]
UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa Capture3

Watch Mysterious Glowing UFO Move Slowly Across The Sky Above Argentina

This mystifying video shows three mysterious glowing orbs in the skies above the city of Cordoba in Argentina. The footage was taken by a law student called David Jorge Lazarte, who noticed the ethereal lights as he worked out in his back garden in the Pueyrredón neighbourhood. The orbs appear to rotate slowly as they

image: http://www.trunews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/UFO-volcano-575103.jpg

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa UFO-volcano-575103

‘Cigar-Shaped’ UFO Spotted Hovering Over Erupting Mexican Volcano

YouTube channel UFOvni Disclosure says the large thin object was snapped high above the Mexican volcano Popocatepetl, on Saturday. The still image of the strange UFO appears to have three bright lights around it. The video also shows video footage of a similar-shaped object flying past the volcano in February 2013. Last month, when the

Read more at http://www.trunews.com/#DTKAFpl7J1iqusXh.99

Last edited by ColonelZ on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:51 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Biggest Military Hack Ever Exposes NASA Secret ‘UFO Files’   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:08 am

The Biggest Military Hack Ever Exposes NASA Secret ‘UFO Files’

May 5th, 2015 | by Vandita

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa NASA-650x250

Between February 2001 and March 2002 Gary McKinnon from North London, looking for evidence of free energy suppression and a cover-up of UFO activity and other technologies potentially useful to the public, hacked into 16 NASA computers as well as dozens of US Army, Navy, Air Force, and Department of Defense computers. The search for evidence of a UFO cover-up, however, landed McKinnon in trouble.

The Americans believed he had caused $800,000 (£487,000) worth of damage to computers between 2001 and 2002. On 16 October 2012, after a series of legal proceedings in Britain, Home Secretary Theresa May withdrew her extradition order to have him brought to the United States. She took the quasi-judicial decision on human rights grounds because of medical reports warning that McKinnon, who has Asperger syndrome and suffers from depressive illness, could kill himself if sent to stand trial in the US.

On 14 December 2012, the Director of Public Prosecutions, Keir Starmer, announced that McKinnon would not be prosecuted in the United Kingdom because of the difficulties involved in bringing a case against him when the evidence was in the United States. McKinnon is accused of committing the ‘biggest military computer hack of all time’, and if he had been convicted in US, could have faced up to 70 years in prison and up to $2 million in fines.

But what did McKinnon find?

McKinnon had heard that information about the existence of extraterrestrial visits was being hidden from the public, and that pictures from space were being altered at NASA’s Johnson’s space center; UFOs were allegedly being taken out of pictures.

When he hacked into Johnson’s systems, he found a high definition picture of a large cigar-shaped object hovering over the northern hemisphere. When he hacked into the systems of US Space Command, he found a log that listed non-terrestrial officers… which he believed was evidence that the US military has a secret battalion in space. Some of these logs were ship-to-ship transfers; the USSS LeMay and the USSS Hillenkoetter were the names he saw on the transfer logs – USSS stands for United States Space Ship.

He said, I found a list of officers’ names … under the heading ‘Non-Terrestrial Officers’. It doesn’t mean little green men. What I think it means is not Earth-based. I found a list of ‘fleet-to-fleet transfers’, and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren’t US Navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet”.

The US government, indifferent to the information McKinnon came across, continues to allege that he took down military computers, making the US vulnerable to attack soon after 9/11. McKinnon denies those claims, and says he had never acted with malicious intent. In 2009, he told the BBC“I am not blind to criminality, but I was on a moral crusade. I was convinced, and there was good evidence to show, that certain secretive parts of the American government intelligence agencies did have access to crashed extra-terrestrial technology which could, in these days, save us in the form of a free, clean, pollution-free energy. I thought if someone is holding onto that, it is unconstitutional under American law. I didn’t think about jail sentences at the time”.

Is McKinnon being made a scapegoat?

In 2005, McKinnon told the Guardian, “Once you’re on the network, you can do a command called NetStat – Network Status – and it lists all the connections to that machine. There were hackers from Denmark, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Thailand… every night for the entire five to seven years I was doing this”.

Are the governments really suppressing antigravity, UFO-related technologies, free energy or what they call zero-point energy? Was McKinnon right in taking the illegal route to expose the secrets being kept?

http://anonhq.com/biggest-military-hack-exposes-nasa-lie-ufos/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Black Objects (UFOs) Transit The Moon (not listed satellites)   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 6:59 am

Black Objects (UFOs) Transit The Moon (not listed satellites)

Published on May 6, 2015

This clip shows more of the black, round, haloed UFOs (shot in full spectrum) that we often film near the moon. We also have a very close view, sent in by Richard205Maria, of two of these objects.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Giant Winged Alien Mothership Detected By NASA/SOHO Images   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 9:54 pm

Giant Winged Alien Mothership Detected By NASA/SOHO Images, May 7, 2015, UFO Sighting News.

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa Base%2C%2Bmoon%2CUFO%2C%2BUFOs%2C%2Bsighting%2C%2Bsightings%2C%2Bparanormal%2C%2Banomaly%2C%2Bmoon%2C%2Bsurface%2C%2Brover%2C%2Bchina%2C%2Brussia%2C%2Bames%2C%2Btech%2C%2Btechnology%2C%2Bblue%2Baurora%2Bnews%2C%2Bsecret%2C%2Bobama%2C%2Bape%2Bart%2Bhead%2Bwow%2C%2Bhollywood%2BDiego%2Bsun%2Bsoho%2BJustin%2Bbieber%2C%2B

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa Base%2C%2Bmoon%2CUFO%2C%2BUFOs%2C%2Bsighting%2C%2Bsightings%2C%2Bparanormal%2C%2Bsolar%2Bmoon%2C%2Bsurface%2C%2Brover%2C%2Bchina%2C%2Brussia%2C%2Bames%2C%2Btech%2C%2Btechnology%2C%2Bblue%2Baurora%2Bnews%2C%2Bsecret%2C%2Bobama%2C%2Bape%2Bart%2Bhead%2Bwow%2C%2Bhollywood%2BDiego%2Bsun%2Bsoho%2BJustin%2Bbieber%2C%2B
Date of sighting: May 7, 2015 06:24
Location of sighting: Earths Sun
Source: http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2015/c2/20150507/20150507_0624_c2_1024.jpg

Many years ago I read about two Russian scientists that detected UFOs the size of the moon and bigger shooting around our sun. They were not just in their own orbits, but they made sudden right turns without stopping. They increased and decreased speeds suddenly all the while never appearing to heat up. Internet source seems to have disappeared over the years. 

This object we see is none other than a alien mothership. Its size is about that of the United States if it is in the suns orbit. It may be closer and that would greatly reduce its size, but these are SOHO satellites so...I would say it is heading toward the sun and is very close. This is another great catch by Streetcap1 of Youtube. SCW

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Black Halo Object (UFO) Crosses The Moon   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 7:07 am

Black Halo Object (UFO) Crosses The Moon

Published on May 11, 2015

This clip shows objects (UFOs) transiting the moon over two hours on a single night. There are many objects (UFOs) culminating in the final clip of a black halo object. Also, my latest article, #4, covering the moon will be live at the Higherside Chats in the next day or so.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: UFO Update!   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 10:32 am

UFO Update!

Posted by lamarzulli on May 12, 2015

UFOs are as real as the airplanes flying overhead in the sky.  Paul Hellyer – Former Secretary of Defense of Canada

UFOs are real, burgeoning and NOT going away.  L. A. Marzulli

UFOs continue to appear in the skies all over the world with impunity.  The UPDATE above has some great examples of mysterious lights in the sky, but it also shows craft.

When I’m speaking at conferences I usually ask how many folks have seen a UFO.

On an average we get about 30% of the audience who will raise their hands to the affirmative.  Yet, most churches won’t touch the subject and instead we have Heresy Hunters and know-it-all’s that tell us to stop talking about the phenomenon!  LOL!

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa Head-in-the-sand

That’s right folks, nothing to see here, please keep moving along and don’t forget to feel outraged by deflated footballs! (Vote for Jeb!)

Those pesky UFOs are nothing more than weather balloons, caught in a flock of geese, reflecting the planet Venus, over a field filled with swamp gas.

We’ve been over this before, but what happens when a large UFO appears in the skies over some capital and just sites there.  Now what?  Can you imagine the press!  They’ll have a field day and we’ll see a parade of so-called experts appear in all media reassuring us that ET is peaceful and we’ve known about them for years. 

I recently spoke at a UPARS meeting in Los Angeles.  These folks, for the most part are hard-core experiencer’s who have had an encounter and are seeking explanations.  Some have been abducted numerous times and are trying to cope with that.  Others have had implants imbedded in their flesh and are trying to get them removed.  (See Watchers 7 & Cool  Still, others are communicating with them telepathically.

One woman in Memphis came up to me after the meeting and told me she was in contact with the Reptilians.  (I’m used to hearing this!)  I told her they could not be trusted and quoted Jacque Vallee who stated that these entities were, messengers of deception.   In the end we had a time of prayer together.

In closing todays post.  The UFO phenomenon is not to be ignored.  It is real and it is certainly not going away.  The people of the world have a right to know what is flying overhead with impunity.  Is this The Coming Great Deception, that I have written about over the years?  I believe it is and when, the so-called extraterrestrial presence manifests it will be the ultimate game-changer.

There will be fearful signs in the heavens, men fainting from fear from what is coming on the earth.  Yeshua/Jesus

https://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Giant Winged UFO Passes Past Earth's Sun In SOHO, NASA Images   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 9:57 pm

Giant Winged UFO Passes Past Earth's Sun In SOHO, NASA Images

Published on May 13, 2015

Giant Winged Alien Mothership Detected By NASA/SOHO Images 
This was happened on May 10, 2015. 

However there were two more winged UFOs caught by the SOHO solar spacecraft on May 6 & May 12, 2015.

Links to the images here:

1) http://tinyurl.com/mw3kbtp
2) http://tinyurl.com/kwzxc8k
3) http://tinyurl.com/ndbzzfc
4) http://tinyurl.com/ppfsq8f
5) http://tinyurl.com/nsyzfz7

These images were taken by the http://helioviewer.org/

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 10 Black Halo Objects (UFOs) & A Lunar Wave   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 10:17 pm

10 Black Halo Objects (UFOs) & A Lunar Wave

Published on May 13, 2015

This clip is a historic view from 2012-2014 of round black halo objects (UFOs) transiting the moon. I cover ten of these objects as a cross section that spans across three telescopes ranging from 8”-12” and three camera systems though the full spectrum examples are in the last uploads on this channel. My fourth article will be posted at http://thehighersidechats.com/ soon and covers the falsehoods we are told about our moon.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Senior US Senator’s Report Of Seeing ‘TWO UFOs’ Was ‘Covered Up’ Secret Documents Show   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:36 am

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa UFO-hoax-578055

Senior US Senator’s Report Of Seeing ‘TWO UFOs’ Was ‘Covered Up’ Secret Documents Show

Formerly confidential files obtained by alien researchers detail the account given by senior senator Richard B Russell and two aides of seeing the “flying saucers” TAKE OFF. At the time, Sen. Russell was on a Soviet-era train during a fact-finding mission to Russia, nearly 60 years ago. Sen. Russell, was a former chairman of the

Read more at http://www.trunews.com/#7pLCCJHm2eGLhLty.99
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: UFO Sightings UFO Lights Up Brandon Rankin County Mississippi 2015   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:27 pm

UFO Sightings UFO Lights Up Brandon Rankin County Mississippi 2015

Published on May 19, 2015

UFO Sightings UFO Lights Up Brandon Rankin County Mississippi 2015 Jimmy Kovac Shares Footage Of An Unknown Object Glimmering in the Sky Over Brandon city in Rankin County, Mississippi! Exclusive Interview And Enhanced Footage...Is this A New Type Of Military Drone Or E.T.?

Thirdphaseofmoon is looking for the best UFO footage Shot by People Like you from Around The World! Upload your ufo Video To Youtube, Then Copy Paste The Link To My Email! cousinsbrothersproductions@gmail.com Keep Your Eyes on the Skies! We are not Alone!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Underwater Extraterrestrials: Declassified Russian Navy Records Say USO/UFOs are Real   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 8:50 am

Underwater Extraterrestrials: Declassified Russian Navy Records Say USO/UFOs are Real

Published on May 20, 2015

Unidentified submerged objects (USOs) are not as famous as UFOs although they are often encountered, according to declassified Russian Navy records. The common trait of all USO phenomena is that they involve unexplained and technologically advanced objects, far superior to anything we’ve ever built.

The recently declassified documents contain Soviet era reports detailing many cases of possible USO encounters. Former naval officer and Russian UFO researcher Vladimir Azhazha believes these documents are of great value. One of the most interesting cases he examined involved a nuclear submarine on a combat mission in the Southern Pacific. During the routine operation, the submarine detected six unknown objects traveling in formation at speeds in excess of 230 knots (265+ mph). In comparison, the fastest submarine was the Soviet K-222, which reached about 44 knots (51 mph).

The submarine’s sonar determined the objects were heading straight for it so the captain gave the order to surface. The USOs followed them to the surface then flew away. Similar instances have been reported in the region of the Bermuda Triangle, as retired submarine commander Yuri Beketov recalls. On-board instruments often malfunctioned, indicating the presence of strong interference. Many believe this is a clear sign of USO/UFO presence.

in5d
Read more here: Underwater Extraterrestrials: Declassified Russian Navy Records Say They’re Real!
http://in5d.com/underwater-extraterre...

Russian Navy UFO records say aliens love oceans
http://rt.com/news/russian-navy-ufo-r...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Orbs Caught on Camera U.S. Space Walk Hall of Fame   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 10:10 pm

Orbs Caught on Camera U.S. Space Walk Hall of Fame

Published a day ago by Cris Putnam

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa Orbs-stone-circle

In On the Path of the Immortals several theories and explanations for the orb phenomenon are discussed. Dr. Klaus Heinemann, a former research professor at Stanford University and researcher in materials science for NASA, has said, “There is no doubt in my mind that Orbs may well be one of the most significant ‘outside of this reality’ phenomena mankind at large has ever witnessed.” The Orb ProjectUFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa Ir?t=thesuperworld-20&l=as2&o=1&a=1582701822

In On the Path of the Immortals I discuss my own encounter with the orb phenomenon on the Bradshaw ranch near Sedona Arizona. A video is available on the facebook page.

Quote :

Orb 1 filmed at Bradshaw Point near Sedona AZ. It moves extremely fast but was caught on video camera without flash. While alone it probably is not very impressive, in the context of the evening it carries more weight…
Posted by Video at On the Path of the Immortals FB Page on Sunday, March 22, 2015
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: VIDEO: Bizarre Hovering ‘UFO’ Lights Are The ‘REAL DEAL’, Claim Alien Chasers   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 5:53 am

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa Russian-lights5-580230

VIDEO: Bizarre Hovering ‘UFO’ Lights Are The ‘REAL DEAL’, Claim Alien Chasers

The bright and apparently hovering lights were captured in the sky in the Astrakhan region of Russia at dusk. Onlookers who recorded the footage were puzzled by the fact what appeared to be elongated orbs of light clustered near each other appeared to be static. And when the camera panned out they appeared to be

Read more at http://www.trunews.com/#WrkElte6Ws49sfJD.99
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thousands of people witnessed Spiral of Light across the night sky in Northern China   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 5:58 am

Thousands of people witnessed Spiral of Light across the night sky in Northern China (Photographs)
Wednesday, May 27, 2015 2:29

(Before It's News)

On May 23, thousands of people from different parts of northwestern China including Ningxia, Shaanxi and Inner Mongolia said they witnessed an unidentified flying object in the sky, with many suspecting it to be a new spacecraft or missile, reports state-run GlobalTimes and news site Wantchinatimes.

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa D561431004854f87ba189de9e3c66dc35be07698

Many people were curious or puzzled, while others terrified when they saw a light beam flying in the night sky leaving an unusual trail.

Many witnesses speculating that the blazing object might have been a UFO.

Chinese astrologer Hui: “It could be something out of this world, it do usually streak through the sky leaving a straight or slightly curved tail but a curly plasma tail is also possible.”

An experts said it was not a meteorite, while military experts explain that the beam of light was possible created by humans and not related to a natural or unnatural occurrence.

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa 0a7610f7a11e73e5f4abb66f9a759b853bc02dbc

Maybe the spiral of light was created by humans and it could be a new missile or a new spacecraft tested by the Chinese Government, however it does not explain the Orbs in a triangular formation located above the spiral of light and it does not explain another ‘Cloaked’ Orb or UFO located left/below the object.

See above image.

Thanks http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: UFO – UPDATE!   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:26 am

UFO – UPDATE!

JUNE 2, 2015 / LAMARZULLI

Published on May 31, 2015

In this Best UFO video compilation, we present a collection of original UFO videos, UFO short films such as, Nasa’s UFO Files that were featured on, youtube/LookNowTV first. This UFO video features incredible UFO Sightings from, Nevada, Europe, and Hawaii to mention a few. In this UFO video we also included exclusive videos from various places throughout the world included space. In this UFO video we see some of the most awesome Flying Saucers and mysterious objects in videos that were made public here on LookNowTV first!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: UFOs: The Surprising Places Where Americans Are Reporting The Phenomenon   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:36 am

UFOs: The Surprising Places Where Americans Are Reporting The Phenomenon

Published on Jun 6, 2015

www.undergroundworldnews.com
On March 13, 1997, near Phoenix, five — or maybe seven — bright lights appeared in the night sky in a "V" formation, like a strange flock of birds. Local news outlets were flooded with reports of what is now known as the Phoenix Lights, one of the more tantalizing "mass sightings" in the past few decades for those who Want To Believe.

Sixty-four people reported the lights to the National UFO Reporting Center.

"My wife and I were walking our dogs on the south side of South Mountain in the mountain park when we saw the ufo come over the mountain at low altitude," one account reads. "It was s i l e n t and had 5 white globes along the leading edge of a black triangle shaped object which blacked out the stars and was about a mile wide."

But there's another way to see the Phoenix Lights: According to a new map plotting more than 90,000 sightings from the National UFO Reporting Center's database, it's one of the most widely reported sightings of the past several decades.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/w...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: NASA Employees: Huge Alien Structures And UFOs On Dark, Far Side Of Moon   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:29 am

NASA Employees: Huge Alien Structures And UFOs On Dark, Far Side Of Moon

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa Alienstructures

UFO enthusiasts have claimed that the carefully guarded secrets of the U.S. government are being exposed in the 21st century era of the Internet where information is readily available and shared. Now, some NASA employees have also made stunning disclosures that NASA is hiding information about its knowledge of alien UFOs and about astronauts having direct contact with aliens…
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: UFO Update! UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:01 pm

U.F.O. stands for Unidentified flying object, and that is exactly what all those little dots are.
Until I see a genuine strange flying object that is not a plane or whatever I am used to seeing, I am not going to take any notice of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: News 6/19/15: UFO Under the White House   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 5:22 am

News 6/19/15: UFO Under the White House

Published on Jun 19, 2015

A ufologist claims he's seen a UFO land near the White House at a secret base under the Potomac River. Furthermore, President Obama took part in a secret NASA program that sent him to Mars. That would explain a lot.

Seriously, though, that's what passes for truth with many people. It is our duty as Christians to witness with the evidence-based truth of the gospel.

Also: Inscription from King David's day, IS bombs Shia mosques in Yemen, and rabbi claims to receive a message for Israel from Elijah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: NASA was reportedly forced to end a live stream from the International Space Station as THREE UFOs blasted out of Earth's atmosphere.   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:16 am

WATCH: NASA cuts live video transmission as THREE UFOs fly past Earth

NASA was reportedly forced to end a live stream from the International Space Station as THREE UFOs blasted out of Earth's atmosphere.

By AARON BROWN
PUBLISHED: 13:35, Mon, Jun 29, 2015 | UPDATED: 13:53, Mon, Jun 29, 2015

This shocking footage is causing quite a stir online.

Some have already branded the clip definitive PROOF of alien lifeforms.

The video – which is reportedly shot from the International Space Station – shows three unidentified flying objects blast out of Earth’s atmosphere.

The lights leave our planet seconds before the live video feed is cut by NASA due to a reported “loss of signal”.

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa NASA-Footage-Proof-Aliens-International-Space-Station-Video-Live-hoax-NASA-Live-broadcast-from-International-Space-Station-ISS-586976

YOUTUBE • GETTY

An artists’ impression of a UFO – and the location of the flashing lights before the live feed ends
Quote :
BINGO Caught them red handed
YouTube viewer

Conspiracy theorists have already labeled theYouTube clip – which has been watched more than 15,000 times – proof of alien life.

“BINGO Caught them red handed leaving earths orbit,” one viewer wrote on Youtube “Thats the kind of proof that is needed."

Another posted on the video sharing website: “Cut the cameras more that just confirms its true.”

The NASA footage – entitled “UFO Mysteries: UFOs, Angels Or Biological Creatures Seen Leaving The Earth?” – appeared online earlier this week.

RELATED ARTICLES

• UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa 586644_1
    PICTURED: Marvel at this beautiful sight of a RAINBOW in space...

• UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa 582982_1
    EXCLUSIVE: Conspiracists find 'certain proof' of alien CITY and...

NASA has not yet commented on the flashing lights captured during its live broadcast.

Of course, its possible the YouTube video has been doctored, or the unexplained objects are simply a trick of the light.

But this is not the first time conspiracy theorists claim NASA has inadvertently captured extra terrestrial activity.

Live streams from the International Space Station have triggered hundreds of viral videos claiming to show proof of alien crafts.

One such clip – posted on YouTube by user Streetcap1 – reportedly shows a small white disc flying near to the space station.

Critics claim the alleged UFO sightings on the live feed are simply down to NASA's poor camera and this latest sighting is likely to be a distorted view of the Moon.

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/586976/NASA-International-Space-Station-UFO-Video-Youtube-Shocking-Proof-Alien-Life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Taxi Driver Films ‘Mad’ UFO Hurtling Through The Sky Over Liverpool   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:39 am

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa Liverpool-UFO

Taxi Driver Films ‘Mad’ UFO Hurtling Through The Sky Over Liverpool

This video shows a UFO hurtling through the sky over Liverpool?. The mysterious footage was taken by taxi driver Paul Douglas. He spotted the object while driving down Upper Parliament Street in the city towards the waterfront when he saw something unusual in the sky above Mariners Wharf on Monday night. Paul, from Aigburth, said:

Read more at http://www.trunews.com/#kZoBY477eULl31wR.99
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Is this 'UFO' on the MOON proof of a secret spy plane the US won't admit it developed?   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:54 am

Is this 'UFO' on the MOON proof of a secret spy plane the US won't admit it developed?

UFO hunters claim to have proved that the US Air Force has hidden a secret spy plane in a crater on the Moon which has been captured on camera.

By JON AUSTIN
PUBLISHED: 10:47, Thu, Jun 18, 2015 | UPDATED: 11:46, Thu, Jun 18, 2015

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa Stealth-Plane-585320YouTube•SECURTEAM
Artist impression of the "secret spy plane"
Conspiracy theorists have claimed the spotted craft is a dead ringer for an alleged stealth reconnaissance TR-3B Black Mantra nuclear-powered triangular shaped craft.

Previous conspiracists have claimed the Black Mantra was developed by the US under a cloud of secrecy in the 1970s, but its existence has never been proved. 

Over the years, there have been dozens of reported sightings of mysterious-shaped aircraft in Antelope Valley in the Californian desert - an area known to attract Black Mantra hunters as it is near several military research and testing zones.

Now, according to a YouTube video posted by the Secureteam conspiracists, images of the Moon's surface obtained from a camera mounted on the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) spacecraft reveal a Black Mantra-type craft sitting in a crater.

The narrator claims it "must be" an alien version of the US craft or an Earth-built newer version of the "secret spy plane".

Secureteam's findings are supported by another prolific UFO hunter.

Scott Waring, editor of website UFO Sightings Daily, said it was the latest in a string of sightings of alleged crafts and machinery found in official images of the Moon, as well as planets in the solar system taken by NASA or other national space agencies.

Mr Waring, who appears quick to discount other explanations for photographic anomalies, claimed the Black Mantra craft may have been abandoned on the Mooon after being written off in a lunar accident.

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa Moon-Craft-305336YouTube•SECURETEAM
Secureteam coloured the object blue to highlight it

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa Moon-Craft-2-305339
An uncoloured version

Quote :
Look at the first TR3B thing you see in the crater. As you can see it is just a hole crater, and that ‘triangle is being made due to the angle.
Online poster

Earlier this month, Secureteam also posted a video claiming they had found similar craft in NASA images of Dwarf planet Ceres.

However, the group's most recent find has divided viewers of the YouTubeclip.

A number pointed to the fact the Secureteam had to highlight the object in a different colour to bring it out and said it simply showed "a depression on the lunar surface".

One said: "Look at the first TR3B thing you see in the crater. As you can see it is just a hole crater, and that ‘triangle is being made due to the angle.”

But other viewers appear convinced that the image shows an object with the hallmarks of a US-built craft.

Another said: "I’m an aeronautical engineer and this has all the hallmarks of man-made design. Blended fuselage/wing, classic ‘wedge’ shape for hypersonic flight. Definitely man-made.”

Conspiracists believe the TR-3B Black Mantra is not the first of its kind and is, in fact, a successor to an earlier TR-3A craft.

There are longstanding rumours about the existence of reconnaissance airplanes of the US Air Force under so-called "black projects". 

According to conspiracy theorists, the TR-3A Black Manta is a subsonic stealth spy plane designed by Northrop Gruman and was allegedly used in the Gulf War to guide F-117A Nighthawk bombers.

However, there is no proof or direct evidence of the existence of any of the alleged spy planes.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/585320/UFO-hunters-US-secret-spy-plane-NOT-exist-parked-Moon-TR-3B-Black-Mantra-Secureteam
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: UFO Update! UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 6:41 am

I found this recent one the most compelling of all:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: World UFO Day: The five most mystifying extraterrestrial sightings of the past year   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:48 pm

World UFO Day: The five most mystifying extraterrestrial sightings of the past year

• 11:33, 2 JULY 2015
  • BY SAM WEBB

World UFO Day is a celebration of all things extraterrestrial and unexplained and organisers also to raise awareness of "the undoubted existence of UFOs"

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa MAIN-UFO
UFO: The mysterious craft captured by the ISS

Today and tonight people from all over the world will gather together and watch the skies - preparing to welcome visitors from beyond the stars.

World UFO Day is a celebration of all things extraterrestrial and unexplained and organisers also to raise awareness of "the undoubted existence of UFOs" and encourage governments to declassify their files on UFO sightings.

It is held on July 2 because that is the date of the supposed UFO crash in the 1947 Roswell UFO incident - a key incident in the development of 'Ufology'.

A statement on a website about the day says: "People are known for looking at the sky together during this day and doing other UFO-themed activities.

"For instance watching UFO movies together even meditate in groups on the subject.

"The most important thing is that people collectively open their minds to the subject for one day and send out the message mentally that UFO’s are welcome on this earth."

To celebrate World UFO Day, here's a rundown of the five best UFO sightings of the past year:

International Space Station 'records video evidence of a UFO in earth's orbit'

A UFO was spotted near the International Space Station in footage broadcast after astronauts evacuated part of the orbiting craft.

Alien spotters noticed a strange object disappear behind the ISS, reigniting bizarre claims that the space station is actually a place for aliens to come out hang out with humans.

Footage of the UFO was shown on the news channel CBS in January, sparking furious debate among online conspiracy nuts. It is not clear whether the film was stock footage, or taken from NASA's live feed.

Mystery 'craft' appears to watch astronauts on ISS

This intriguing footage captured by NASA shows a 'UFO' hovering near the International Space Station as two astronauts conduct a spacewalk.

In the five-minute clip, posted to YouTube in October, NASA astronaut Reid Wiseman and Alexander Gerst, from the European Space Agency, are seen on the spacewalk.

The pair, clad in spacesuits, step outside the carry out a series of repairs.

However, for around five seconds, a mystery craft - which is presumably hovering or flying in - is also visible in the background, in the pitch black.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/world-ufo-day-five-most-5987204

Fire in the Russian night sky - but nobody knows what caused it

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa Screen-Shot-2015-07-02-at-112729

This is the mysterious moment that a huge orange flash illuminated the night sky in a remote area of Russia - and no-one knows what caused it.

An explosion was captured by a driver with a dashboard mounted camera as he was cruising along a quiet stretch of motorway near Sverdlovsk in the mountainous Urals region of Russia.

The video, taken on November 14, shows a ball of orange light which rapidly expands to illuminate the entire road, turning the dead of night into the middle of the day for around ten seconds.

Expert opinion is divided on what actually caused the flash.

US fighter jets 'engage unknown aircraft'

This incredible leaked classified video shows fighter jets "engaging unknown aircraft" in the skies above the southern US on the night of one of the world's most famous UFO sightings.

The 14-second clip, posted on YouTube, shows American military aircraft on patrol during the Phoenix Lights sighting of March 13, 1997 when a series of lights were spotted above Arizona's state capital.

The military footage was obtained exclusively by US investigative journalist David Collins, of Phoenix-based KWBV Investigations, who later alerted Mirror Online.
The Phoenix Lights were seen by thousands of Arizona residents but 17 years on what exactly happened remains a mystery.

The US military's official explanation claimed the lights were flares from their aircraft.

Strange disc-shaped object filmed above Australian capital

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa Screen-Shot-2015-07-02-at-113013

Oz: The suspected UFO was filmed from a plane as it sped past the clouds

In January footage emerged that showed a strange disc-shaped object flying through the sky above the Australian capital Canberra.

The suspected UFO was filmed from a plane as it sped past the clouds.

The video was shot a few years ago but has only now been released.The footage shows the strange-looking object speeding through the skies from left to right before flying under the plane and out of picture.

The video was filmed by a passenger on the aircraft.

The truth IS out there - but not at Area 51, says NASA boss

Last month the head of NASA admitted Area 51 does exist - but no aliens or UFOs can be found there.

Major Charles Frank Bolden Jr confessed the secretive testing labs existed but when asked about the existence of aliens at the high-security facility, he insisted truth seekers would have to look further from home.

He said: “I’ve been to a place called that but it’s a normal research and development place.

“I never saw any aliens or alien spacecraft or anything when I was there.

“I think because of the secrecy of the aeronautics research that goes on there it's ripe for people to talk about aliens being there.

"I do believe that we will someday find other forms of life or a form of life, if not in our solar system then in some of the other solar systems - the billions of solar systems in the universe.”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: UFO Update – Lights in Japan – Lanterns, Weather Balloons, Birds, UFOs?   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 10:07 pm

UFO Update – Lights in Japan – Lanterns, Weather Balloons, Birds, UFOs?

JULY 29, 2015 / LAMARZULLI

Commentary & Analysis

by

L. A. Marzulli

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa Mexico_ufo

This video has been making the rounds and it’s similar to the video that we used in Watchers 7, taken over Mexico City–Thanks Jaime Mausson—and also reminiscent of what flew over the US capital—Washington—in the 1950’s.

When I was in Alabama this past weekend I was up against a crowd of people who for the most part, were not familiar with my material and, in fact, some folks were more than skeptical about the UFO phenomena being addressed in the church.  Frankly who can blame them!  It’s certainly not the standard fare is it?

However, when I was introduced for my second presentation on Saturday night, I received a standing ovationbefore I even said a word!  Thanks Church of His Presence and all who attended.  I was told by several of the elders that I had hit a home run and armed the folks.  (Cast the crown!)

Something is appearing in our skies and whatever it is, it does so with impunity.

These lights and craft, come and go as they please and nothing on earth can stop them. The video above is what I would call the typical cat and mouse game that has been going on for years.  The objects appear and then disappear. Crop circles appear out of nowhere and no one sees them making them.  People are taken in the middle of the night, against their will and brought on craft, high in the sky and no one can stop these nefarious activities.  These beings implant people against their will and the person who is implanted is powerless to stop them.

However, as I have lectured and stated everywhere I go.  There is a name that these entities will yield to and that is Jesus/Yeshua.  When we were trying to take out the implant in the operating room—we show this dramatic footage in Watchers 8—the object was being “cloaked” in other words what had appeared on the ultra-sound machine only two weeks earlier now had all but disappeared.  One prayer changed the atmosphere in the room and the implant revealed itself on the monitor and shortly later it was removed.  Dr. Roger Leir was especially taken aback by what happened and told me two days later, at SEAL Lab: L.A. I now believe there is a supernatural dynamic to the UFO/abduction phenomena and I’m going to tell Whitley Streiber about it. 

In closing todays post. The disclosure of the so-called extraterrestrial presence is just a matter of when not if.  It’s going to happen and sightings like this are part of the game. This revealing is the ultimate game changer, the mega-lever that moves everyone’s paradigm and world view to accept what I have come to call, The Coming Great Deception. 

The Fallen Cherub has been busy planning his strategy and while some will scoff at this, I have laboriously documented this in my book The Cosmic Chess Match.  (We just printed our 8th printing!)

This book outlines what has happened in antiquity and what is occuring in modernity.  Churches have used it in their mid-week Bible study as it discusses the supernatural events found in our Bibles and how the supernatural will manifest in the last days.

The UFO phenomena is real.  It’s not going away and at some point we will see them manifest openly.  What will you believe?

What was written will come to pass.  What was foretold will unfold.  L. A. Marzulli
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: In 1665, Many Said They Saw a UFO Battle and Fell Sick Afterward   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 8:11 pm

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa Ships-in-the-sky

2 AUGUST, 2015 - 13:52 ANCIENT-ORIGINS

In 1665, Many Said They Saw a UFO Battle and Fell Sick Afterward

By Tara MacIsaac, Epoch Times

On April 8, 1665, around 2 p.m., fishermen anchored near Barhöfft (then in Sweden, now in Germany) reported seeing ships in the sky battling each other. After the battle, a dark object hovered in the sky.

“After a while out of the sky came a flat round form, like a plate, looking like the big hat of a man… Its color was that of the darkening moon, and it hovered right over the Church of St. Nicolai. There it remained stationary until the evening. The fishermen, worried to death, didn’t want to look further at the spectacle and buried their faces in their hands. On the following days, they fell sick with trembling all over and pain in head and limbs. Many scholarly people thought a lot about that,” wrote Erasmus Francisci in “Der wunder-reiche Ueberzug unserer Nider-Welt/Oder Erd-umgebende” in 1689. Francisci had gathered news reports from 1665 related to the event. The “scholarly people” who considered the event and the illness could not discern the causes. 

In the June 2015 edition of EdgeScience magazine, Chris Aubeck and Martin Shough detail their investigation of the event. Aubeck is the founder of the historical research group Magonia Exchange, an international archival project, and a prolific writer on the subject of UFOs as cultural history. Shough is a research associate for the National Aviation Reporting Center on Anomalous Phenomena (NARCAP). 

Aubeck and Shough looked at various possible explanations for the phenomenon. They ruled out certain celestial phenomena. The angle of the sun described in accounts would preclude an ice halo, for example. 

Could It Have Been a Mirage?

A Fata Morgana is a kind of mirage that appears just above the horizon when the right mix of thermal layers is present in the air. The mirage shifts frequently and can sometimes make it look like there are ships in the sky just above the horizon.

The 1665 event was described as occurring higher in the sky than a Fata Morgana would appear. A mirage also would not explain the plate- or hat-shaped object that was said to remain into the evening, as Fata Morgana do not remain stable for so long.

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa Fata-Morgana

A Fata Morgana along the Santa Cruz, Calif., shoreline as seen from Moss Landing on May 7, 2007. (Brocken Inaglory/Wikimedia Commons)

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa Fata-Morgana-australia

A Fata Morgana off the east coast of Australia that makes it appear as though a ship is floating above the horizon, on Aug. 26, 2012. (Timpaananen/Wikimedia Commons)

Could It Have Been a Flock of Birds?

The “battle” seems to have started with the appearance of a flock of birds. Aubeck and Shough summarize the accounts: “A large flock of birds appeared in the heavens. After moving in unison for a time they formed a shape ‘like a long passage in a house.’ This became a warship that seemed to approach from the north, followed by countless other vessels. Then another group of large ships came from the south, heading northeast. Fire and smoke ensued as the two main ships sent cannonballs whizzing at each other, terrifying the fishermen down below. The ship from the north then retreated, came back, and headed south. Two other fleets appeared from the west and the east, with smaller ships. When the smoke cleared, the fishermen could make out the broken masts of the southern fleet, and a man dressed in brown clothes, a hat beneath one arm and his left hand by his side, watching the crew working and running.”

An unusually large flock of starlings may have resembled such a scene, Aubeck and Shough said. Flocks sometimes merge together in startlingly well-defined masses that move in patterns before settling down. Perhaps in the spring of 1665 more starlings than usual were pushed by uncommon weather to move west of the Baltic to their summer breeding grounds?

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa Murmuration-of-starlings

A murmuration of starlings. (Walter Baxter/Wikimedia Commons)

A flock would still not account for the dark object that stayed in the sky until night-fall. Is it possible two unusual phenomena occurred at once, one producing the scene of the battle and another producing the mysterious, hovering object in the sky? 

Aubeck and Shough say it is “a remarkable case and—true or not—ought to be considered among the first alleged ‘flying saucer’ sightings in history.”

Featured image: Right: A 1680 engraving accompanying a description by Erasmus Francisci of a battle between ships in the sky said to take place in 1665. 

Background: Text and an image from "An Illustrated Description of the Miraculous Stralsund Air-wars and Ship-battles), 1665.

The article ‘In 1665, Many Said They Saw a UFO Battle and Fell Sick Afterward’ was originally published on The Epoch Times and has been republished with permission.

Read more: http://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/1665-many-said-they-saw-ufo-battle-and-fell-sick-afterward-003529#ixzz3hi4O3Crt 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Three Identical UFO's in Formation. (Linked)   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 8:18 am

Three Identical UFO's in Formation. (Linked)

Published on Jul 28, 2015

Thought this one would be quite hard to dismiss as three CME's hitting the camera lens at the same time, although I could be wrong.
LINK
http://sohowww.nascom.nas
a.gov//data/...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 'Homeland Security UFO video': Footage from aircraft shows mysterious fast-moving object rising from the sea   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 7:13 am

'Homeland Security UFO video': Footage from aircraft shows mysterious fast-moving object rising from the sea

22:20, 14 AUGUST 2015
BY SAM ADAMS

The UFO was reportedly estimated to have been travelling at around 90mph under water and 120mph in the air

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/homeland-security-ufo-video-footage-6255025

A video showing a UFO coming out of the sea and apparently splitting in two is alleged to belong to the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

A group called the Scientific Coalition for Ufology (SCU), claims the footage was captured by a DHS aircraft.

They claim they were given the thermal video by a "official source."

In the footage the UFO flies at high speed past the screen.

The SCU say the image could not be a drone, bird, balloon on another aircraft.

They estimate the UFO was travelling at around 90mph under water and 120mph in the air.

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa UFO

Mystery: The footage was described as 'exciting' by one UFO expert

The former head of the British Government's UFO Project, Nick Pope said the footage was 'fascinating.'

"Assuming the video isn't a clever hoax - which is always a possibility these days - it's a fascinating piece of footage," he told The Express.

"About the only conventional explanation that might fit the bill is that this is some new drone, but the entry and exit from the sea and the apparent splitting in two of the object makes even this explanation seem unlikely."

He said the footage was the kind which get experts excited, and that he would be watching developments on the video 'with interest.'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/homeland-security-ufo-video-footage-6255025
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Edward Snowden:UFOs Come From Ultra-Terrestrial Civilization in Earth Mantle   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 6:36 am

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa 5799308

Edward Snowden:UFOs Come From Ultra-Terrestrial Civilization in Earth Mantle

Edward Snowden, reported on the facts known to it concerning UFOs. According to the documents, which Snowden copied to the CIA, the U.S. government has long known that UFOs exist and are managed species more advanced than humanity. These species are not alien, and our earth, only more advanced. They live here for billions of years, and far ahead of us in development.

The CIA stores data tracking systems and deep-sea sonar, but they have the status of state secrets, and even the scientists do not have access to this data about these objects. This kind of intelligent Homo sapiens and lived in the Earth's mantle. This is the only place where conditions were more or less stable for billions of years. Extremophiles can live at different temperatures, they have been able to flourish and develop intelligence at an accelerated pace. Homo sapaens and they have evolved at the same rate, but their living conditions in the Earth's mantle defended their civilization from the many disasters that have occurred on the surface of the earth. . .

The general consensus is that we're just ants from their point of view and there is a small chance that they will not continue to pay attention to us. But the military and are considering the possibility of aggression and the current plan of action in emergencies includes a plan - detonate a nuclear weapon in the deep caves to "seal" the enemy in the hope of destroying their communications that will prevent further attacks from the bowels of the earth. "

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: CRAZY HAARP Activity & UFOS Over Arizona! Amazing Footage 9/20/2015   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 8:15 am

CRAZY HAARP Activity & UFOS Over Arizona! Amazing Footage 9/20/2015

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Extremely Bizarre UFO Footage Out of Concord, NH! Could Only Be Seen Through Digital Camera Lens!   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 10:43 am

Extremely Bizarre UFO Footage Out of Concord, NH! Could Only Be Seen Through Digital Camera Lens!

Published on Sep 26, 2015

‘What Is That?’ NH Man Spots Mysterious Flying Object - http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/09/25...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Огромный всплеск плазмоидов (НЛО) над Сочи   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 10:58 am

Огромный всплеск плазмоидов (НЛО) над Сочи

Here’s yet another video showing us lights in the sky.  Is this a very large craft, like the one thousands of witnesses saw in Phoenix in 1997?  At the moment, what we are seeing is a cat and mouse game but what happens if a large craft sits in the sky in broad daylight?  That’s the game-changer and at that point we will have disclosure.  In the meantime Seeing is believing, and it is clear from the video that those who witnessed this sighting had their paradigms changed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Objects (UFOs) and more Objects (UFOs) (terrestrial tech I think)   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 11:34 am

Objects (UFOs) and more Objects (UFOs) (terrestrial tech I think)

Published on Oct 2, 2015

This clip demonstrates that the objects (UFOs) I have been posting for so many years can be filmed by anybody who is willing to put in the endless hours it takes to film them. The footage here was shot by Richard (YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Richard2...) who lives on the east coast while I live on the west coast - yet - we are filming the same unknown objects. They are not balloons or satellites and at this point the only thing we know for sure is that there are a lot of them and most are way the heck out there and look like nothing we have seen described by the mainstream.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: What are these strange lights floating above a Mexican volcano?   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 9:05 am

What are these strange lights floating above a Mexican volcano? UFO hunters say they could be aliens monitoring the Earth

• The lights were spotted above the Popocatepetl volcano in Mexico
  • Alien hunters say ET may be monitoring the Earth's geothermal activity
  • UFOs may be composed of plasma that glows at night and appears metallic
  • These UFOs cast EM fields that some scientists say trigger hallucinations

By ELLIE ZOLFAGHARIFARD FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 14:30 EST, 7 October 2015 | UPDATED: 17:58 EST, 7 October 2015

Volcanoes have been a favourite site for alien hunters over the years.

Now a strange series of lights above the Popocatepetl volcano in Mexico have got conspiracy theorists excited once again.

The sightings, they say, suggest aliens are studying Earth's geothermal activity so that they can understand how it works.

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa 2D2CE12700000578-3263888-image-a-12_1444244623241

+6
Volcanoes have been a favourite site for alien hunters over the years. Now a strange series of lights (pictured) above the Popocatepetl volcano in Mexico has got conspiracy theorists excited once again. The sightings, they say, suggest aliens are studying Earth's geothermal activity to understand how it works

Unusual circular orbs and a long cigar-shaped anomaly were spotted on the cameras of Webcams Mexico above the Popocatepetl volcano, according to a report in The Express.

The lights appeared at the same time as the 18,000ft volcano released four explosions which released gas vapour.

Webcams Mexico recently uploaded the video which has become popular on social media and UFO forums.

Sceptics claim the bright lights are probably volcanic material being ejected from the volcano or an atmospheric phenomenon. 

In a more radical theory, some scientists say the material from which these UFOs are formed could trigger hallucinations, which may explain the bizarre first hand accounts of alien sightings.  

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa 2D2CE13300000578-3263888-image-a-14_1444244684419

+6
Unusual circular orbs a long cigar-shaped anomaly were spotted on the cameras of Webcams Mexico above the Popocatepetl volcano. The lights appeared at the same time as the 18,000ft volcano released 4 explosions. Acigar-UFO is seen in this image horizontally over the same volcano in February this year

'There is a combination of geophysical and geopsychological factors at work that can produce UFOs,' Nigel Watson, author of 'UFOs of the First World War', told DailyMail.com.

'In this case it might be that the proximity of fault lines volcanic activity on a fault line in the Earth's crust has helped produce a UFO composed of plasma that glows at night and appears metallic or black in daylight. 

'These type of UFOs cast out electromagnetic (EM) fields that can initiate poltergeist-like events (such as objects being thrown about) and they can even react to witnesses as if acting in an intelligent or playful manner.'

Michael Persinger, a cognitive neuroscience researcher, has experimented with the possibility that UFO EM fields can trigger hallucinations or trance states in people who get to near to them. 
This would explain the many stories of 'alien' abductions and other strange encounters that are experienced after a witness has seen a light in the sky, added Watson. 

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa 2D2CE12B00000578-3263888-image-a-15_1444244704564

+6
'There is a combination of geophysical and geopsychological factors at work that can produce UFOs,' Nigel Watson, author of 'UFOs of the First World War', told DailyMail.com. 'In this case it might be that the proximity of fault lines volcanic activity on a fault line in the Earth's crust'

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa 2D2CE12F00000578-3263888-image-a-13_1444244640835

+6
Michael Persinger, a cognitive neuroscience researcher, has experimented with the possibility that UFO EM fields can trigger hallucinations or trance states in people who get to near to them. Pictured are orbs in the foreground with the volcano behind

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa 2D2D281200000578-3263888-image-a-31_1444245884279

+6
Popocatépetl is an active volcano, located in the states of Puebla, Mexico, and Morelos, in Central Mexico

'The UFO probably isn't an intergalactic starship, but could well be a rare atmospheric phenomenon captured on film,' he said.

UFO hunter Paul Seaburn told The Express: 'Sightings of UFOs around volcanic eruptions and earthquakes is a common occurrence.

'Why do we see so many UFOs near volcanoes, earthquakes and nuclear power plants? Are we being watched? Controlled? Cared for?

Warned?' 

This isn't the first time alien hunters believe they have seen ET visiting volcanoes in Mexico.

In January, a UFO that resembled a flying horse was spotted close to one of Mexico's most active volcanoes.

The dark object appeared to have two legs and was seen hovering into view out of nowhere as volcano Colima, 300 miles west of Mexico City, spewed out smoke.

Captured on webcam after Colima erupted, the enigmatic 'equine' vanished moments later.

Witness Loyola Quintanilla Rosas, 24, said: 'When I first saw it, I thought it looked like a horse.

ET WILL 'CONQUER AND COLONISE' HUMANITY, WARNS STEPHEN HAWKING 

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa 14C0214D000005DC-3263888-image-a-11_1444244147755

Professor Stephen Hawking claims that if AI doesn't conquer humanity, an advanced alien civilisation may do so instead.

Professor Stephen Hawking has previously said artificial intelligence could control humans in 100 years.

in his latest dire warning, the physicist claims that if AI doesn't conquer humanity, an advanced alien civilisation may do so instead.

'If aliens visit us, the outcome could be much like when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans,' Professor Hawking said in a recent interview.

'Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonise whatever planets they can reach,' Hawking told El Pais.

Hawking is currently heading up a major search for intelligent alien life using two of the world's most powerful telescopes. 

The telescopes will scour one million of the closest stars to Earth for faint signals thrown out into space by intelligent life beyond our own world. 

'To my mathematical brain, the numbers alone make thinking about aliens perfectly rational,' said Hawking. 'The real challenge is to work out what aliens might actually be like.'

'It had a very large body and seemed to be an animal. It had a thin top, a bulging middle and two extremities at the bottom.
'But the legs weren't moving so it clearly wasn't a modern-day Pegasus.'

In 2012, a 'cigar-shaped' object was filmed flying inside Popocatepetl volcano in central Mexico by a television camera crew.

And last November, a 'blurry, white object' was caught on camera flying around the same volcano.

Alien enthusiast Eufrasio Gonzales Carrasco, 35, said: 'There has been a fair bit of activity around these volcanoes and this latest sighting just adds to the mystery.

'There must be something about volcanoes that draws extra-terrestrials to them. Perhaps they are collecting samples from our planet to take back home.'

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa 2D2CC04F00000578-3263888-image-a-6_1444241600615
UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa 2D2CC05800000578-3263888-image-m-7_1444241606340

This mysterious white light was spotted spotted hovering near Chile's erupting Calbuco volcano in April. Tens of thousands of people speculated on what the UFO could be, suggesting everything from police or emergence services helicopters, to a kind of optical illusion or even an alien craft

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa 2530078A00000578-2933060-image-m-67_1422626078859

+6

The dark horse-shaped object seen earlier this year appeared to have two legs and was seen coming into view out of nowhere before quickly disappearing
Read more:

• WATCH: Fears 'aliens cause eruptions' after cigar-shaped UFO targets active volcano AGAIN | Science | News | Daily Express
  • Webcams de México
  • Stephen Hawking interview: Stephen Hawking: “We will have to find homes elsewhere in the universe” | In English | EL PAÍS

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3263888/Why-strange-lights-floating-Mexican-volcano-UFO-hunters-fear-aliens-trying-cause-eruptions.html#ixzz3nz8DLap7 

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Large Cigar Shaped Object Caught Shooting Into Storm Cloud In Spain   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 6:42 am

Large Cigar Shaped Object Caught Shooting Into Storm Cloud In Spain

Published on Oct 14, 2015

I have to give a big shout out to Kartracer on Twitter for passing this my way. The video clip was taken on October 7th in Spain. You can catch the full video and audio at the link below!

https://www.facebook.com/osiel.pvazqu...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Mysterious City Appears In Sky Above China   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 5:37 pm

Mysterious City Appears In Sky Above China

Published on Oct 13, 2015

The footage which was recorded by a local resident appears to show a huge city floating in the clouds.

The apparition which was witnessed by hundreds of shocked local residents only lasted a few minutes before completely disappearing.

News Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoP1s...

Source Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX23o...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Fife Symington describes seeing Phoenix Lights   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 10:49 am

Fife Symington describes seeing Phoenix Lights

Uploaded on Mar 22, 2007

The former governor of Arizona, Fife Symington, describes the Phoenix Lights as he saw them from a park, on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360°. "It was enormous, it just felt 'other worldly', in your gut you could just tell it was 'other worldly'", said Symington.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ominous Flying Saucer Jumps Dimensions Over Denver! 10/20/2015   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:32 am

Ominous Flying Saucer Jumps Dimensions Over Denver! 10/20/2015

Published on Oct 20, 2015

Captured by Ronald H. in Denver Colorado on 10/8/2015, at around 1:30pm.

Source states he had pulled his two trucks out to give them a wash, and noticed a ring/saucer shaped object, sitting
stationary in the sky, high above his housing development. He said that he didn't think it was a drone, due to the fact that
it seemed to not only lock itself into position, without sound or movement, but also displayed maneuvers that have yet
to be perfected by any drone or man-made object he'd ever seen. He began to shoot the object, as seen in the first clip, but
stopped shortly in order to snap some pictures of the object in hopes of getting a better resolution view. The object stayed in it's place for nearly 5 minutes after the first clip ends as the source watched and casually snapped a few pictures. The source begins shooting again, once the object began moving, as seen in the second video. At full zoom, he was able to catch distinguishable features of the craft. At one point, the craft seems to change it's position, and then looks to be "jumping" dimensions.. Disappearing from one spot and re-materializing in another, instantly. The object then begins a sort of roll maneuver before jetting off into the distance at high speeds. The sighting of the object happens very quickly, but luckily long enough for someone to catch it on video. We wish to thank Ronald from Denver for this amazing catch, and will be posting analysis of the images he took on Twitter and FB shortly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 'Cloaked Starship' Captured By NASA All-Sky Cameras in New Mexico   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:54 am

'Cloaked Starship' Captured By NASA All-Sky Cameras in New Mexico

Published on Oct 23, 2015

'Cloaked Starship' Captured By NASA All-Sky Cameras in New Mexico

NASA's All-Sky Cameras Caught a 'cloaked starship' Illuminates the Night Sky in New Mexico

The object's luminous/shimmering appearance seemed to resemble a 'cloaked starship'.

It seems to fly very smoothly gliding effortlessly through the air.

NASA’s All Sky Fireball Network
http://fireballs.ndc.nasa.gov/

Clip credit: NASA’s All Sky Fireball Network

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 'UFO INTERCEPTED' BY SPACE STATION, NASA CUTS LIVE FEED   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 7:16 pm

'UFO INTERCEPTED' BY SPACE STATION, NASA CUTS LIVE FEED

Published on Nov 3, 2015

Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | Jon Austin writing for the Express reported - A "UFO was intercepted" by the International Space Station (ISS), claim alien hunters, who allege footage from a NASA live camera feed which zoomed in on a mysterious glowing orb suddenly cut out.

A UFO hunter claims the ISS camera locked on and zoomed into a “mystery glowing orb”, but after monitoring the ball of light, Nasa cut the live stream from public viewing.

See the report here:
https://youtu.be/BRYxXsCLJus

Read more:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/science...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: UFO Update - From the Mail Bag   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:51 pm

UFO Update - From the Mail Bag

Published on Mar 4, 2016

From the PPS Report Mail Bag - Two UFO Stories. Real, burgeoning and NOT going away!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 'Aliens are controlling the SUN':   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 11:50 am

'Aliens are controlling the SUN': UFO hunters say they have spotted strange ships near the solar surface in latest bizarre claim

• 6-7 years ago Russian scientist had claimed to see UFOs by sun everyday 

• Images originally capture by Solar Heliospheric Observatory
  • Shows glowing orbs floating around the sun in different spots

• Some claim they may be harvesting 'a rare and powerful element' 

By STACY LIBERATORE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 17:46 EST, 4 March 2016 | UPDATED: 18:13 EST, 4 March 2016

The sun's light and heat keeps our planet alive and a Martian researcher believes UFOs are actually controlling how much is released to Earth.

A YouTuber and 'UFOlogist’ has spotted what he claims to be numerous UFOs traveling around the sun this week in images sent back from the Solar Heliospheric Observatory.

And this might not be their first trip around the sun, as Russian scientists have claimed to have seen the same event ‘six to seven’ years ago.

Scroll down for video 

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa 31DE13EF00000578-3477355-image-a-44_1457128655390

A YouTuber and 'UFOlogist’ has spotted what he claims to be numerous UFOs traveling around the sun this week in images sent back from the Solar Heliospheric Observatory. And this might not be their first trip around the sun, as Russian scientists have claimed to have seen the same event ‘six to seven’ years ago
‘People should know the truth that hides Nasa,’ Myunhauzen writes underneath the video on his YouTube channel. 

The video was released to the public yesterday and shows images with strange green lit objects floating around the bright glowing ball of gas.

‘I heard in a news story about 6-7 years back about two Russian scientists that discovered that there were numerous UFOs around the sun at the same time, 24 hours a day, every day,’ reports Scott C. Waring from UFO Sightings Daily on his website.

‘They stated the UFOs would increase and decrease their speed suddenly for no reason and they would make sudden hard right 90 degree turns without slowing down’.

EX-NASA AGENT CLAIMS AGENCY USED CODE WORD SANTA CLAUS FOR THREE UFOS 

Three flying saucers were spotted on the moon during Nasa's lunar landings, according to the bizarre claims of a former Nasa contractor.

In a video testimony, Dona Hare says the space agency covered up a series of UFO sighting that they codenamed 'Santa Claus'.

Hare claims she was told by numerous sources, which she does not name, about three UFOs that landed shortly after one of the moon landings.

Not only is she accusing Nasa of hiding UFOs from the public, she has also stated the agency has doctored and obscured thousands of photos. She went on record to state the agency erases anomalies from pictures before selling them to the public.

During her time at Nasa, she was employed as an illustrator and photographic slide technician and received many awards for her work.
She claims Nasa threatened those who dared speak about the UFO sightings or airbrushed pictures. 
Source: Express 

One would hope if aliens are constantly traveling through space that their vehicles were far more advanced than our spacecraft.

Waring continued to explain that the new story about the discovery by the Russian scientists ‘has long vanished’ from the web.

YouTuber claims UFO's can be spotted in NASA pictures

‘They are out there… around our sun, doing god knows what,’ Waring wrote.

‘They may actually be controlling the sun, to keep a steady temperature here on Earth, or they could be harvesting a very rare and powerful heavy element.’

‘Let’s hope they don’t make a mistake and Barbecue our planet.’

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa 31DE13FB00000578-3477355-image-a-45_1457129187057

+5

I heard in a news story about 6-7 years back about two Russian scientists that discovered that there were numerous UFOs around the sun at the same time, 24 hours a day, every day,’ reports Scott C. Waring from UFO Sightings Daily

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa 31DE13F700000578-3477355-image-a-46_1457129193833

‘They stated the UFOs would increase and decrease their speed suddenly for no reason and they would make sudden hard right 90 degree turns without slowing down’.Waring continued to explain that the new story about the discovery by the Russian scientists ‘has long vanished’ from the web

Another alien hunter found something similar far away from the sun.

An enormous alien structure was, they claim seen moving in the direction of Jupiter’s moon Europa which, according to some, resembles an ‘interstellar mothership’ or ‘an intergalactic cruiser’.

The image was taken by a Canon 650D camera with a 7D-300mm telescopic lens mounted on a tripod in someone’s backyard garden last week.

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa 31DE057E00000578-3477355-image-a-47_1457129203439

‘They are out there… around our sun, doing god knows what,’ Waring wrote. ‘They may actually be controlling the sun, to keep a steady temperature here on Earth, or they could be harvesting a very rare and powerful heavy element'

‘Jupiter has long been shrouded in mystery along with its moon and particularly that of Europa,’ says UFO researcher from SecureTeam, Tyler, in a YouTube video – who does not give his full name.

‘There has been a lot of scientific talk about alien life likely existing in the vast oceans that currently exists under its icy surface.’

WAR OF THE WORLDS CAUSED MASS HYSTERIA  

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa 0B88F2AA000005DC-3477355-image-a-49_1457129314269

The War of the Worlds' broadcast consisted 
of simulated news bulletins, which suggested an actual alien invasion by Martians was currently in progress

'The War of the Worlds' was an episode of the American radio drama anthology series The Mercury Theater on the Air.

It aired as a Halloween special on October 30, 1938 over the Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS Network) by Orson Welles.

The broadcast consisted of simulated news bulletins, which suggested an actual alien invasion by Martians was currently in progress.

The public was in a extreme panic as they really believed the world was being invaded by aliens.

Legend has it that some of the radio audience may have been listening to Edgar Bergen and tuned in to "The War of the Worlds" during a musical interlude.

This means they missed the opening of the show which stated it was just a story.

But recent research suggests this only happened in rare instances.

The video was sent to SecureTeam from Louis Read, a Martian researcher from the city of Bristol in the UK, reports Mirror Online.

The image shows Jupiter glowing on the left and a strange anomaly shining brightly to the right of it, which they suggest is approaching Europa.

Tyler notes that the UFO comes very close to Europa and nothing like this has ever been seen in our solar system – until now.

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa 317C42AF00000578-3460903-image-a-33_1456259943684

An enormous alien structure was, they claim seen moving in the direction of Jupiter’s moon Europa which, according to some, resembles an ‘interstellar mothership’ or ‘an intergalactic cruiser’. The image was taken by a Canon 650D camera with a 7D-300mm telescopic lens mounted on a tripod in someone’s backyard garden

SecureTeam is very excited about this ‘amazing find’ because they say there is no doubt that the glowing orbit is a structure and could actually be multiple structures put together. One thing for sure is that this definitely doesn’t belong there and it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if this was some sort of alien craft,’ says Tyler.

SecureTeam has expressed their belief about life on fifth planet and believe the icy world of Europa is also on the top of Nasa scientists’ list for next exploration mission.

Read more:

• Codename Santa Claus: 'Three UFOs were on moon during lunar landings' claims NASA worker | Science | News | Daily Express

• UFO SIGHTINGS DAILY: UFOs Near Earths Sun In SOHO/NASA Photos, March 3, 

• 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

• A must see! Huge UFOs near the Sun in the survey 03/03/2016 - YouTube

• Secure Team on Twitter: "Same object spotted near Jupiter from different source 
  • who just sent in this image, along with the original. https://t.co/bjEKKXtIhK"

• Mysterious and eerie UFO makes an appearance near Jupiter's moon Europa - Mirror Online

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3477355/Aliens-controlling-SUN-UFO-hunters-claims-spotted-strange-ships-near-solar-surface.html#ixzz423GUq1Kh 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Does this Enigmatic French Counter Provide Evidence for Historic UFO Sightings?   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 7:25 am

UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa French-jeton-coin

5 MARCH, 2016 - 14:44 ALICIA MCDERMOTT

Does this Enigmatic French Counter Provide Evidence for Historic UFO Sightings?

A curious circular object shown on a French counter that was minted between 1656 - 1680 has sparked the interest of some UFO enthusiasts, who claim that the image is undoubtable proof of UFO...

• READ MOREABOUT DOES THIS ENIGMATIC FRENCH COUNTER PROVIDE EVIDENCE FOR HISTORIC UFO SIGHTINGS?
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: UFO Update! UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 5:51 pm

Years ago, my husband saw a craft very similar to this one. It affected him profoundly. He was terrified, and paralyzed for a while. He hasn't been right since. I say that last bit jokingly, but it's kind of true...what do you all think of this video?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHkDs0OUmpE

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: UFO Update! UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 5:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHkDs0OUmpE

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa 2958853248
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: UFO or UAV? Mystery Object with High Security Detail Passes Through Texas   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 5:21 am

UFO or UAV? Mystery Object with High Security Detail Passes Through Texas

Published on Mar 17, 2016

http://dahboo7.deco-street.com/

The object was seen passing through Perrin, Texas On March 12th 2016. Witnesses say that it had a heavy security detail and took up both sides of US 281. Some speculated it was a UFO. Others say it resembles a secretive Military UAV. Either way, it has a lot of people asking questions. If you spotted this anywhere, let me know. If we can figure out where it was going, we may be able to get more info.

You can find out more at the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/32472...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: UFO Show! www.ppsreport.com   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 7:16 pm

UFO Show! www.ppsreport.com

Published on Apr 5, 2016

Are UFO's real? Something is appearing in the skies all over the world and does so with impunity. Join our intrepid host L. A. Marzulli as he discusses the UFO phenomenon with some of the worlds leading experts. You will see dramatic footage of real UFOs from Jaime Mausson. Watchers 7, Physical Evidence, Directed by Richard Shaw is featured in this 30 minute show. Thanks for watching!

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: UFO Update! UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 7:40 pm

My husband saw something very similar to the V shaped Phoenix Lights years ago...back in 1983 actually, or maybe 84. He was paralyzed with fear as this thing passed over him. He has't been right since. LOL. A bit of a joke, but somewhat true. It did something to him. That sighting was seen by many in our state around the same time as the night my husband saw it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: INTO THE MULTIVERSE 007: Extradimensional UFOs   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 10:04 pm

INTO THE MULTIVERSE 007: Extradimensional UFOs

Published on Apr 14, 2016

In this episode, Josh and Christina Peck discuss the extradimensional nature of UFOs, alien abductions, how to stop them, and otherworldly encounters in the ancient past. Christina also discloses her own encounter with a UFO and its pilot.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ALIENS On Venus? New Probe Images Deepen Planet's Mystery 4/19/16   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 8:12 am

ALIENS On Venus? New Probe Images Deepen Planet's Mystery 4/19/16

Published on Apr 19, 2016

Secureteam10 is your source for reporting the best in new UFO sighting news, information on the government coverup, and the alien activity happening on and off of our planet. Send us YOUR footage by visiting the contact links below, and help us continue the good fight for disclosure!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO Update! UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa   UFO Update!  UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFO Update! UPDATE: Massive "Ship" Over Africa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next