Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SKELETONS Found Near HOOVER DAM in 40 Feet of Water Holding SIGN w/ Same Guidestones Cube Date!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SKELETONS Found Near HOOVER DAM in 40 Feet of Water Holding SIGN w/ Same Guidestones Cube Date! Empty
PostSubject: SKELETONS Found Near HOOVER DAM in 40 Feet of Water Holding SIGN w/ Same Guidestones Cube Date!   SKELETONS Found Near HOOVER DAM in 40 Feet of Water Holding SIGN w/ Same Guidestones Cube Date! I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 7:30 am

Have fun with this one....

SKELETONS Found Near HOOVER DAM in 40 Feet of Water Holding SIGN w/ Same Guidestones Cube Date!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

SKELETONS Found Near HOOVER DAM in 40 Feet of Water Holding SIGN w/ Same Guidestones Cube Date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKELETONS Found Near HOOVER DAM in 40 Feet of Water Holding SIGN w/ Same Guidestones Cube Date!   SKELETONS Found Near HOOVER DAM in 40 Feet of Water Holding SIGN w/ Same Guidestones Cube Date! I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 10:18 am

That video made my hair hurt.

SKELETONS Found Near HOOVER DAM in 40 Feet of Water Holding SIGN w/ Same Guidestones Cube Date! Angry

I can't find anything "official" in the news feeds about those two skeletons though. I call "HOAX" on that one until proven otherwise.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1