Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jade Helm Update! Portable Disaster Morgues Just Ordered And Shipped To These Four States!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jade Helm Update! Portable Disaster Morgues Just Ordered And Shipped To These Four States! Empty
PostSubject: Jade Helm Update! Portable Disaster Morgues Just Ordered And Shipped To These Four States!   Jade Helm Update! Portable Disaster Morgues Just Ordered And Shipped To These Four States! I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 9:35 am

http://www.consciouslyenlightened.com/?p=956

Jade Helm Update! Portable Disaster Morgues Just Ordered And Shipped To These Four States!
The GiverApril 26, 2015

We just received word that ‘portable disaster morgues’ have been ordered by the U.S. Government and sent to four different states. The order was so large, that the company with whom the order was placed does not even have enough to fill the order!

Listen to our lady interview an informant from the company!
People, you MUST prepare for Operation Jade Helm! Follow us on Facebook at Operation Jade Helm And Beyond by clicking on this blue sentence!
Back to top Go down

Jade Helm Update! Portable Disaster Morgues Just Ordered And Shipped To These Four States! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Helm Update! Portable Disaster Morgues Just Ordered And Shipped To These Four States!   Jade Helm Update! Portable Disaster Morgues Just Ordered And Shipped To These Four States! I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Sounds like New Madrid.

Also, i couldn't help but notice that the Jade Helm occupation areas are on the outskirts of the Yellowstone fallout zone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jade Helm Update! Portable Disaster Morgues Just Ordered And Shipped To These Four States!   Jade Helm Update! Portable Disaster Morgues Just Ordered And Shipped To These Four States! I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 8:00 pm

Could also be the potential comet / asteroid strike which would produce a tsunami in the gulf states and up the east coast, which is why the underwater body bags distributed as far as Puerto Rico and states.
So these portables make sense too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jade Helm Update! Portable Disaster Morgues Just Ordered And Shipped To These Four States!   Jade Helm Update! Portable Disaster Morgues Just Ordered And Shipped To These Four States! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1