Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How 'bout some worship amid all the doom!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
billetman

billetman

How 'bout some worship amid all the doom! Empty
PostSubject: How 'bout some worship amid all the doom!   How 'bout some worship amid all the doom! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 11:46 am

And here's the live version. My personal favorite:

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout some worship amid all the doom!   How 'bout some worship amid all the doom! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 12:34 pm

Another Hillsong Favorite

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout some worship amid all the doom!   How 'bout some worship amid all the doom! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:53 pm

I'm not a big fan of Hillsong after all I've heard about the theology there. But I do agree that no matter what, we should be worshiping. How about this?  Or try InternetPilgrim's Worship Playlist on YouTube:

Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout some worship amid all the doom!   How 'bout some worship amid all the doom! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 5:08 pm

That's some good stuff there IP! I've gotta say I feel somewhat the same as you about Hillsong. Not my favorite Christian group, but some great worship nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout some worship amid all the doom!   How 'bout some worship amid all the doom! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:51 am

I guess I'm not familiar with Hillsong theology. I just like the idea of stepping out of the boat in faith.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout some worship amid all the doom!   How 'bout some worship amid all the doom! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:34 pm

Brian Houston is basically Joel Osteen with an Australian accent. Google Hillsong theology and you'll find more than you can read - prosperity gospel, seeker friendly, members turned out who ask questions, and accusations, etc. not satisfactorily addressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout some worship amid all the doom!   How 'bout some worship amid all the doom! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How 'bout some worship amid all the doom!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: