Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jade Helm 15: Pinnacle of The Priesthood of the Great Balances

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

Jade Helm 15: Pinnacle of The Priesthood of the Great Balances  Empty
PostSubject: Jade Helm 15: Pinnacle of The Priesthood of the Great Balances    Jade Helm 15: Pinnacle of The Priesthood of the Great Balances  I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:29 pm

Jacqueline Weaver https://trackingmeroz.wordpress.com

In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.  Daniel 9:2
On April Fools Day 2015, Steve Quayle was interviewed by Infowars.com on the subject of Jade Helm 15 will Change America Forever.  I tried to listen to this interview and take notes, but Steve Quayle was almost incoherent, as if his inner thoughts were out of sync with his speech.   He began by noting that usually Special Operation troops preposition themselves the day before an operation. Quayle went on to mention a book published (for the second time) on March 29, 2013 by Larry Grathwohl called Bringing Down America:  An FBI Informer with the Weathermen.  Quayle used this as a platform for quoting Bill Ayers’ predictions in the 70’s on the numbers of  forced population reduction,  and then proceeded  to give a  projection of people which would be rounded up and killed in our time.Jade Helm 15: Pinnacle of The Priesthood of the Great Balances  Jade-helm
I took away two points from this interview.  First, the date to focus on is July 16, 2015, the day after Jade Helm 15 operations begin.  Second, Steve Quayle’s mention of the Weathermen, the underground terrorist group of the 70’s, points to the logo of Jade Helm 15, which appears to be a Weathervane, pointing in two cross directions, via the imagery of arrows and a sword.  The original Weathermen group took as their motto, “You don’t need a weather man to know which way the wind blows”.  This is from Bob Dylan’s song, “Subterranean Homesick Blues” written in 1965.  Keep in mind the image of Subterranean.
On July 17, 2011, I wrote my first online post entitled Eminent Domain which dealt with the fact that the ground on which the New York World Trade Center was built on, was land  stolen from  small businesses.Initially the Appellate Court had sided with the merchants, in a 3-2 decision, finding that the legislation authorizing the World Trade Center did not constitute a valid public purpose, and therefore was unconstitutional. But some clever lawyer got that decision overturned.   I theorized that Meroz, that Master Numberer of the Great Balances, had chosen that particular site for the World Trade Center for occult ritual purposes.  I noted that all magical operations have an Operator, who attempt to create powerful tourbillons in the astral plane, commonly called whirlwinds, vortices or tornadoes.  One of the most heavily guarded secrets of such magicians is finding the point of  support for a tourbillon on the physical plane.
The question is whether Jade Helm 15 is solely a military training exercise, or does it also have a  powerful ritualistic force behind it, in the spiritual realm, that is of danger to us all?  I will attempt to explain why Jade Helm 15 is powerful black magic.
The day after Jade Helm 15 begins its operation is July 16, 2015.  July 16th is an extremely important date in American history. On July 16, 1945 the first atomic bomb was exploded on American soil at the Trinity test site in New Mexico.  On July 16, 1969, Apollo 11 was launched, and the first moon landing occurred.  So what is important about July 16, 2015?  It is exactly seventy years after the first atomic bomb test.  Anyone who reads the Bible, and discusses Dispensational Truth, knows that the future prophetic implications of  the Seventy Years spoken by Jeremiah and Daniel are critical to these theories.
When the first atomic bomb was exploded as the result of the Manhattan Project, Oppenheimer made his famous remark about Sheva and Death.  The usual boast of Sheva is I am angel Sheva, the destroyer of worlds. From that point on, American culture and morals began to deteriorate. I have discovered that Jade Helm 15 bases its numbering on two timelines; the first is the order of 6 dates within a seventy year time frame.  The second timeline is the order of these dates on America’s timeline which began on July 4, 1776.
These events are:
716 1945       Atomic Bomb, releasing the power of I am Sheva, the destroyer of Worlds over America
221 1954       The Greada Treaty made between President Eisenhower and an alien race, which represents a Covenant with Death and Hell as spoken of in Isaiah 28:15
1122 1963      The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy
716 1969         The Launch of the Apollo 11 Moon Landing
911 2001         The New York World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks
716 2015          Seventy Years accomplished since the first atomic bomb test
In examining the numbering of dates, there are always multiple points of interest.  I mention here only two.
(I)  A Master of the Numbers aims to place his work within a numerical boundary.  In this case this boundary number is a six digit prime number, which was also used as an underpinning of the Joint Response letter written February 10, 2015 by Doug Hagmann and Steve Quayle.  When subtracting out the above six events on America’s timeline, we are left with a remainder which is Master 70900.  70900, if we recall, was worn as a sign by Hagmann in his spoof photo showing him in a mug shot as a criminal arrested by the NSA.  The Jade Helm logo uses the phrase “master the human domain”.  Master 70900 is the Master of the Human Domain.  Recall that I asked you to remember the use of the word Subterranean in the Bob Dylan song, and note that one of the events above deals with the Greada Treaty. You get the idea of who the real master is here.
(II) Most importantly, is the occult use of Scripture( God’s words)  on which to build a foundation for  powerful rituals, as evidenced by the historical dates listed above. The placing of these six dates  on America’s timeline produces a very large six digit number, which I will entitle “jade helm”.  As Jade Helm 15 is The Pinnacle of the Priesthood of the Great Balances, we can expect to find this number along with scriptures laid in the balances.
The equation which Meroz uses is:
Curse + (the totality of the numerics of  Jeremiah 25:8-13)=Jade Helm +(the totality of the numerics of Jeremiah 29:10-11)
Jeremiah 25:8-13 says   ” Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts:  Because ye have not heard my words, Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the LORD, and Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.  Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.  And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.  And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.  And I will bring upon that land all the words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.”
Note that the above curse, which I have placed on the left side of the equation, represents what the prophesies of Steve Quayle have declared, that America is Babylon.
Jeremiah 29:10-11 says,  “For thus saith the LORD, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”
This blessing has been paired with the dating of the six events, and these are on the right side of the equation.  Note that recently in February of 2015, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu urged European Jews to move to Israel.  He is quoted as saying, “Israel is your home. We are preparing and calling for the absorption of mass immigration from Europe.”  Really? According to the Jade Helm 15 tourbillon, July 16, 2015 represents the end of a seventy year captivity, wherein Israel is blessed and Babylon is cursed.  Jade Helm 15 has an undercurrent of occult power that is very disturbing.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: