Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Mega. Mega" 8.5 Earthquake Hits Japan

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"Mega. Mega" 8.5 Earthquake Hits Japan Empty
PostSubject: "Mega. Mega" 8.5 Earthquake Hits Japan   "Mega. Mega" 8.5 Earthquake Hits Japan I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:58 am

Published on May 30, 2015

"Mega Mega 8.5 Quake hits Japan "All of Japan is shaking" by NOAA, but the USGS has downgraded it to 7.8

http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also https://www.youtube.com/watch?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Mega. Mega" 8.5 Earthquake Hits Japan   "Mega. Mega" 8.5 Earthquake Hits Japan I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Also a 6.4 same general area.

There was a warning for West Coast for 27th, I always give an extra 3 + days if during one of these alignment cycles.
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: "Mega. Mega" 8.5 Earthquake Hits Japan   "Mega. Mega" 8.5 Earthquake Hits Japan I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 9:13 am

spring, you obviously study earthquakes - through Dutch Sinse? Any other sites you follow on earthquakes?  If so, have you done any correlation with what's happening with CERN at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Mega. Mega" 8.5 Earthquake Hits Japan   "Mega. Mega" 8.5 Earthquake Hits Japan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1