Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crazy! New Revelations On $50 Bill, Hoover Dam, Fallen Angels, 11-11 Symbology

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Crazy! New Revelations On $50 Bill, Hoover Dam, Fallen Angels, 11-11 Symbology Empty
PostSubject: Crazy! New Revelations On $50 Bill, Hoover Dam, Fallen Angels, 11-11 Symbology   Crazy! New Revelations On $50 Bill, Hoover Dam, Fallen Angels, 11-11 Symbology I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 7:41 pm

Published on May 30, 2015

www.undergroundworldnews.com

A shout out to MrBB333 On his work finding the Upside down Pentagram woven into the fabric of the $50 Bill. 

This brings it all full circle for me now. I feel the latest event with the Goat Logo displayed on the dam was a Sign. As i showed with the 11-11 Symbology, The Goat is standing up on 2 towers, or a 11.

The mans body in the one image is also giving the body gesture of the Baphomet Head. This is just to much to be coincidence for me.

Regardless of a possible future attack, a Natural Event could happen at Any time! The loss of this dam would effect millions.

In the event of this dam collapsing, it would serve as a big enough disaster for Obama to Seize control and Lock down Everything!

It is not a question of "If for me now, But Rather "WHEN"?!

Eyes Open Folks! You can find more info at the links below!

Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

Crazy! New Revelations On $50 Bill, Hoover Dam, Fallen Angels, 11-11 Symbology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy! New Revelations On $50 Bill, Hoover Dam, Fallen Angels, 11-11 Symbology   Crazy! New Revelations On $50 Bill, Hoover Dam, Fallen Angels, 11-11 Symbology I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 6:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Crazy! New Revelations On $50 Bill, Hoover Dam, Fallen Angels, 11-11 Symbology   Crazy! New Revelations On $50 Bill, Hoover Dam, Fallen Angels, 11-11 Symbology I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 9:18 am

I had the strangest dream a couple of nights ago. It was a snippet in passing and I can't shake it. The closing of the Door of Mercy by the Pope that was posted today prompted me to share.

Like I said it was a snippet, I was standing in a doorway and a girl brings me a $50 bill and says. "look at it". I looked down at it and the dream passed. the end.

It was an odd dream, not saying that it means anything. So I did a search here and found this video ColonelZ posted and was struck by the bronze figure at the doors or wherever it is on the Hoover dam and how much it reminded me of that purple figure closing the DOM.  It seems the two video's go together. Weird? or Word! lol Crazy! New Revelations On $50 Bill, Hoover Dam, Fallen Angels, 11-11 Symbology 17gfmycsqv9hejpg

I couldn't find a pic of the pope closing the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Door closing......   Crazy! New Revelations On $50 Bill, Hoover Dam, Fallen Angels, 11-11 Symbology I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 9:48 am

Crazy! New Revelations On $50 Bill, Hoover Dam, Fallen Angels, 11-11 Symbology Pope-Francis-opens_3520940k

Crazy! New Revelations On $50 Bill, Hoover Dam, Fallen Angels, 11-11 Symbology 000_DV2195315
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy! New Revelations On $50 Bill, Hoover Dam, Fallen Angels, 11-11 Symbology   Crazy! New Revelations On $50 Bill, Hoover Dam, Fallen Angels, 11-11 Symbology I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1