Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadows of Antichrist: Wisconsin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shadows of Antichrist: Wisconsin Empty
PostSubject: Shadows of Antichrist: Wisconsin   Shadows of Antichrist: Wisconsin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 6:48 pm

by Hal Lindsey

On September 15th of 2011, Cindy Archer, an aid to Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, was startled awake by the sound of her windows and walls shaking as people pounded on her door.  Through the window she saw police officers and FBI agents with guns and a battering ram.  Not dressed, she ran to the door with officers looking on.  Terrified, she grabbed clothes as she ran, opened the door, then dressed in full view of the police.

The raid on Archer’s home was part of a series of so-called “John Doe investigations” in the State of Wisconsin.  They began four years ago.  During all that time, despite tremendous upheaval in countless lives, there have been no indictments.  Instead of actual prosecutions, there has only been fear and intimidation.

In April, National Review ran an expose called “Wisconsin’s Shame.”  It called the debacle an example of “the use of law enforcement as a political instrument, as a weapon to attempt to undo election results, shame opponents, and ruin lives.”

A year ago, George Will referred to the investigations as “police-state arrogance.”

The magazine said, “They wouldn’t let [Archer] speak to a lawyer.  She looked outside and saw a person who appeared to be a reporter.  Someone had tipped him off. . . .  They searched her whole house, made a huge mess, then left carrying only a cellphone and a laptop.”

Several citizens whose homes had been raided spoke to the magazine, but most were still too intimidated to allow the use of their real names.  National Review gave the pseudonym “Anne” to one of them.  She woke early one morning to the sound of fists beating on her door.  She said the pounding “was so hard. I’d never heard anything like it.  I thought someone was dying outside.”

She described what it was like when she opened the door.  “People came pouring in.  For a second I thought it was a home invasion.  It was terrifying.  They were yelling and running into every room in the house.  One of the men was in my face, yelling at me over and over and over.”

The officers took computers and smartphones from every member of her household.  Anne had never been treated like this.  Thankfully, few Americans have.  It reminded her of television programs showing police raids on drug dealers.

National Review said, “In fact, TV or movies were their only points of reference, because they weren’t criminals.  They were law-abiding.  They didn’t buy or sell drugs.  They weren’t violent.  They weren’t a danger to anyone.  Yet there were cops — surrounding their house on the outside, swarming the house on the inside.  They even taunted the family as if they were mere ‘perps.’  As if the home invasion, the appropriation of private property, and the verbal abuse weren’t enough, next came ominous warnings.  Don’t call your lawyer.  Don’t tell anyone about this raid.  Not even your mother, your father, or your closest friends.”

The article told about other raids.  Most of the victims said they received the same warnings.  For any American to be told, “Don’t call your lawyer” and “Don’t tell anyone about this raid” is unconscionable.  Yet, the people who experienced these raids all said they were given the same warnings.

Officials even cautioned the children not to talk to anyone about the trauma they had endured.  According to National Review, in one case, “The kids watched — alarmed — as the school bus drove by, with the students inside watching the spectacle of uniformed police surrounding the house, carrying out the family’s belongings.  Yet they were told they couldn’t tell anyone at school.  They, too, had to remain silent.”

Their mother watched the police take files that were both professional and personal.  She watched her life laid bare.  Then the terrifying thought hit her.  “Every aspect of my life is in their hands.  And they hate me.”

Wisconsin political activist Eric O’Keefe said, “The process is the punishment.”

Rousting people out of their beds, breaking into their houses, harassing their children — that’s the punishment.  Making their neighbors think that they’ve become drug dealers is the punishment.  Making their children objects of scorn and ridicule in school is the punishment.  And why? Since they prosecuted no one, it looks as if officials simply wanted to harass people for taking the “wrong” political positions.

The second president of the United States, John Adams, was one of the driving forces behind the creation of a government full of checks and balances.  But he warned of circumstances in which even those safeguards would not be enough. “We have no government . . . capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion.  Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net.  Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people.  It is wholly inadequate for any other.”

The United States of America was born within a generation of an evangelical revival known as “The Great Awakening.”  Without another such awakening, America’s time as a free nation may be shorter than anyone thinks.

The Bible warns of a future, worldwide totalitarian state, and we’re headed there fast.  Blatant misuse of the criminal justice system in the United States, shows that we are further down that road than most dare consider.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1