Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

INHUMAN—PART 5: THE SPIRIT BEHIND TRANSHUMANISM

Go down 
AuthorMessage

INHUMAN—PART 5: THE SPIRIT BEHIND TRANSHUMANISM Empty
PostSubject: INHUMAN—PART 5: THE SPIRIT BEHIND TRANSHUMANISM   INHUMAN—PART 5: THE SPIRIT BEHIND TRANSHUMANISM I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 8:02 am

INHUMAN–EXCLUSIVE NEW ONLINE SERIES (Part 1)

INHUMAN—PART 5: THE SPIRIT BEHIND TRANSHUMANISM Inhuman3

In recent years, astonishing technological developments have pushed the frontiers of humanity toward far-reaching morphological transformation that promises in the very near future to redefine what it means to be human. An international, intellectual, and fast-growing cultural movement known as transhumanism, whose vision is supported by a growing list of U.S. military advisors, bioethicists, law professors, and academics, intends…

Ray Kurzweil Confirms Upcoming INHUMAN Documentary, Says Humans WILL Be Hybrids Soon

INHUMAN—PART 5: THE SPIRIT BEHIND TRANSHUMANISM TranshumanJack

In the future, humans are going to be artificially intelligent. That’s the prediction of Ray Kurzweil, director of engineering at Google (GOOGL, Tech30), who spoke Wednesday at the Exponential Finance conference in New York. Kurzweil predicts that humans will become hybrids in the 2030s. That means our brains will be able to connect directly to the cloud, where there will be thousands of computers, and those computers will augment our existing intelligence. He said the brain will connect via nanobots — tiny robots made from…

Last edited by ColonelZ on Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: INHUMAN – PART TWO: ENHANCED HUMANS & THE NEW (NEPHILIM) ARMS RACE   INHUMAN—PART 5: THE SPIRIT BEHIND TRANSHUMANISM I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:37 pm

INHUMAN – PART TWO: ENHANCED HUMANS & THE NEW (NEPHILIM) ARMS RACE

INHUMAN—PART 5: THE SPIRIT BEHIND TRANSHUMANISM Path2-1

As the director of the Future of Humanity Institute and a professor of philosophy at Oxford University, Nick Bostrom (www.NickBostrom.com) is a leading advocate of transhumanism who, as a young man, was heavily influenced by the works of Friedrich Nietzsche (from whom the phrase “God is dead” derives) and Goethe, the author of Faust. Nietzsche was the originator of the übermensch or “Overman” that…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: INHUMAN—PART 3: REPEATING THE SINS OF THE WATCHERS   INHUMAN—PART 5: THE SPIRIT BEHIND TRANSHUMANISM I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 7:46 am

INHUMAN—PART 3: REPEATING THE SINS OF THE WATCHERS

INHUMAN—PART 5: THE SPIRIT BEHIND TRANSHUMANISM InhumanTemp-1024x576

Not long ago, a writer for Wired magazine named Elizabeth Svoboda contacted me (Tom) to let me know she was writing an article about “research advances using transgenic animals to produce pharmaceutical compounds.” She had come across an editorial by me raising caution about this kind of experimentation and wondered if I might be willing to provide points for her article, elaborating in areas where I saw producing transgenic human-animals as potentially harmful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: INHUMAN—PART 4: HEAVEN & HELL SCENARIOS   INHUMAN—PART 5: THE SPIRIT BEHIND TRANSHUMANISM I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:59 am

INHUMAN—PART 4: HEAVEN & HELL SCENARIOS

INHUMAN—PART 5: THE SPIRIT BEHIND TRANSHUMANISM TranshumanBlood

While positive advances either already have been or will come from some of the science and technology fields we examine in the upcoming documentary INHUMAN, learned men like Prof. Francis Fukuyama, in his book, Our Posthuman Future: Consequences of the Biotechnology Revolution, warn that unintended consequences resulting from what mankind has now set in motion represents the most dangerous time in earth’s history, a period when exotic technology in the hands of transhumanist ambitions could forever alter what it means to be human. To those who would engineer a transhuman future, Fukuyama warns of a dehumanized “hell scenario” in which we “no longer struggle, aspire, love, feel pain, make difficult moral choices, have families, or do any of the things that we traditionally associate with being human.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: INHUMAN—PART 5: THE SPIRIT BEHIND TRANSHUMANISM   INHUMAN—PART 5: THE SPIRIT BEHIND TRANSHUMANISM I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 6:10 pm

INHUMAN—PART 5: THE SPIRIT BEHIND TRANSHUMANISM ReturnofNephilim

To “mingle” nonhuman seed with Homo sapiens through altering human dna while simultaneously returning Nephilim to earth has been the inspiration of the spirit of Antichrist ever since God halted the practice during the Great Flood. According to Louis Pauwells and Jacques Bergier…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INHUMAN—PART 5: THE SPIRIT BEHIND TRANSHUMANISM   INHUMAN—PART 5: THE SPIRIT BEHIND TRANSHUMANISM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1