Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daughter of Babylon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atlantic

Atlantic

Daughter of Babylon Empty
PostSubject: Daughter of Babylon   Daughter of Babylon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:29 pm

Hi, it's been a while since I've been on here. I was wondering if anybody has insight into the daughter of Babylon doctrine?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Babylon   Daughter of Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:32 pm

Hi Atlantic. Off the top of my head, i'd say it could probably apply to the US, Europe, and/or the protestant church. Do you have a verse in mind or any thoughts on this yourself?
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Babylon   Daughter of Babylon I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 9:22 pm

I just heard an interesting message by Doug Woodward from the Pikes Peak Prophecy Summit, The Final Babylon: An American Nightmare and he reads a passage from Jeremiah near the end which refers to the daughter of Babylon. His contention is that it refers to America & he makes a strong case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Babylon   Daughter of Babylon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daughter of Babylon
Page 1 of 1