Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitiara

Kitiara

DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann Empty
PostSubject: DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann   DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:41 am

DHS Insider: Obama's cyber warriors & preparing for collapse
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/52923

Must read! Very important!

DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann 1188067528
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann Empty
PostSubject: Re: DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann   DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:19 pm

Apparently, DHS was very interested in Hagmann's recent radio show with Steve Quayle and "V". Looks like they asked for a copy of the transcript.

Researcher, could you post a link to that interview in this thread? I think it was around January 11th. TYVM!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann   DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:43 pm

Kitiara wrote:
Apparently, DHS was very interested in Hagmann's recent radio show with Steve Quayle and "V". Looks like they asked for a copy of the transcript.

Researcher, could you post a link to that interview in this thread? I think it was around January 11th. TYVM!

Righty-o, link below.

Hagmann & Hagmann Report Steve Quayle & V

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/01/12/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann   DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:06 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann   DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:29 pm

FYI it is "cain-ze-uhn", with the emphasis on "cain". Not "Cuh-knee-sian" with the emphasis on "knee".
I'm not saying he's not accurate but you'd never make it out of the cube farm without learning such things.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann   DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:58 pm

Y'all gotta read this thing! See the quote below for WHY you need to read this.

Quote :
RB: The instructions seemed very specific. Infiltrate web forums, collect screen names, avatars, and posters’ tag lines, and attempt to resolve these to their actual identities. I read one paragraph that listed circumstances when the “asset” was only to monitor but do not disrupt without authorization. There was another section titled “Divert, Disrupt and Destroy,” listing “how to’s” in certain cases.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann   DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:37 pm

And read the paragraph about how they want to trigger a second civil war:

+economy (economic collapse + hyperinflation)
+racial or class riots caused by a high-profile incident
+another mass casualty involving guns

Watch for these three things to happen all at once or in close succession. The polarization will be enough to cause a second civil war, and DHS will be there to oversee the domestic crackdown.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann   DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:41 am

Last night the theme of the Hagmann & Hagmann radio show was; "DHS Insider Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse". Link to show mp3 is below for anyone interested.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/02/07/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann   DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:31 am

So interesting they are asking for the transcripts, might be looking for specific info to track down leaks.
Any way here is some collapse info:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/do-wall-street-insiders-expect-something-really-big-to-happen-very-soon.html

Do Wall Street Insiders Expect Something Really BIG To Happen Very Soon?

Michael Snyder
Economic Collapse
Feb 7, 2013

Why are corporate insiders dumping huge numbers of shares in their own companies right now? Why are some very large investors suddenly making gigantic bets that the stock market will crash at some point in the next 60 days? Do Wall Street insiders expect something really BIG to happen very soon? Do they know something that we do not know? What you are about to read below is startling. Every time that the market has fallen in recent years, insiders have been able to get out ahead of time. David Coleman of the Vickers Weekly Insider report recently notedthat Wall Street insiders have shown “a remarkable ability of late to identify both market peaks and troughs”. That is why it is so alarming that corporate insiders are selling nine times as many shares as they are buying right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann   DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse by Doug Hagmann
Page 1 of 1