Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Head Fake! House Passes Obama Fast-Track Trade Bill While All Eyes On Charleston

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Head Fake! House Passes Obama Fast-Track Trade Bill While All Eyes On Charleston Empty
PostSubject: Head Fake! House Passes Obama Fast-Track Trade Bill While All Eyes On Charleston   Head Fake! House Passes Obama Fast-Track Trade Bill While All Eyes On Charleston I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 7:51 pm

Head Fake! House Passes Obama Fast-Track Trade Bill While All Eyes On Charleston

Published on Jun 18, 2015

www.undergroundworldnews.com
The U.S. House passed President Barack Obama’s fast-track trade bill, one of the president’s top second-term priorities, with mostly Republican votes a week after a Democratic rebellion almost killed the proposal.

The 218-208 House vote Thursday returns the measure to the Senate, which also voted for it last month. Obama wants the expedited trade negotiating authority to help his administration complete a 12-nation Trans-Pacific Partnership.

Back to top Go down

Head Fake! House Passes Obama Fast-Track Trade Bill While All Eyes On Charleston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Fake! House Passes Obama Fast-Track Trade Bill While All Eyes On Charleston   Head Fake! House Passes Obama Fast-Track Trade Bill While All Eyes On Charleston I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 8:45 pm

You just knew they were going to do it. Actually i was shocked when it didn't pass the first time, like, what's wrong with this picture? Later i heard that Nancy's bribe was underwhelming ...
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Head Fake! House Passes Obama Fast-Track Trade Bill While All Eyes On Charleston   Head Fake! House Passes Obama Fast-Track Trade Bill While All Eyes On Charleston I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:05 pm

the old "watch my left hand while I do the trick with my right"....if this doesn't show the people of America that there is no such thing as a two party system....they are all playing games while this nation dies, or  worse, is about to face the judgment of a very pissed off God...I think its both and very soon....
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Head Fake! House Passes Obama Fast-Track Trade Bill While All Eyes On Charleston   Head Fake! House Passes Obama Fast-Track Trade Bill While All Eyes On Charleston I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 8:47 pm

The underhanded way they did it is what got to me...I read in a Tea Party alert that Paul Ryan had attached it as an amendment to the Firefighters' Pension Bill because it couldn't pass on it's own.  I called my Representative and told the aide that if he voted for this, I'd never vote for him again and her response was to ask if I'd like a detailed explanation of his understanding of the measure.  I said that he could send it, but if he voted for it, I'd be certain he never got my vote again no matter what he did.  He voted for it, naturally.  Traitor and turncoat...sellout.

We don't have much time left....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head Fake! House Passes Obama Fast-Track Trade Bill While All Eyes On Charleston   Head Fake! House Passes Obama Fast-Track Trade Bill While All Eyes On Charleston I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1