Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pope Calls for Global Government to Save Humanity from Climate Change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

Pope Calls for Global Government to Save Humanity from Climate Change Empty
PostSubject: Pope Calls for Global Government to Save Humanity from Climate Change   Pope Calls for Global Government to Save Humanity from Climate Change I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 8:32 pm

Hey guys - I just got a new job, in addition to writing & editing for John - thank heavens, since I need the funds, etc. Part of what I'm doing is writing scripts for videos on Cleantvcom .  My first one is below, and I'd be very grateful if everyone could watch this on youtube and give it a thumbs up, then subscribe. Depending on how well this one does, I'll get more or less of these to do:

Thanks, all. UP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pope Calls for Global Government to Save Humanity from Climate Change   Pope Calls for Global Government to Save Humanity from Climate Change I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:55 pm

You go girl! Thumbs up.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Pope Calls for Global Government to Save Humanity from Climate Change   Pope Calls for Global Government to Save Humanity from Climate Change I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:33 am

I couldn't give a thumbs up over on YouTube cause I don't have an account with them but nothing is stopping me from giving you one here.  UP 

On global warming: yeah, it's getting hotter and the ice is melting. Those yo-yo's need to check out that big bright hot thing in the sky called "the sun".

Good luck getting countries like China and India on board with either cutting pollution, fixing global warming, or a 90% reduction in population. Ain't gonna fly!

These idiots need to shut their pie-holes and crawl back under their rocks.
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Pope Calls for Global Government to Save Humanity from Climate Change   Pope Calls for Global Government to Save Humanity from Climate Change I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:06 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pope Calls for Global Government to Save Humanity from Climate Change   Pope Calls for Global Government to Save Humanity from Climate Change I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pope Calls for Global Government to Save Humanity from Climate Change
Page 1 of 1