Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Church shooting the numbers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Church shooting the numbers Empty
PostSubject: Church shooting the numbers   Church shooting the numbers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:55 am

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1457

I asked the Lord what is it with the 33, why the 33? "THEY GLORIFY MY DEATH, MY AGE WHEN THEY CRUCIFIED ME" at the time I didn't know His age but It does seem to fit the wicked ways of pure evil to celebrate our LORDS death and not HIS RESURRECTION.
Steve,

They did it again! Just as the bikers in Texas 9 dead (3x3) 18 injured (6+6+6) the same in charleston 9 (3.3) dead at 9pm (3.3) Charleston is home to the first Masonic temple which lies on the 33rd parallel. Significance of the 33rd parallel First test nuke sight, Hiroshima, Nagasaki (launched by the 33rd president) Kennedy assassination , first Ebola in the U.S. , Mount Herman and Graham, etc.. The suspect described as a white male ( race bait) 21 years old ( agenda 21) with sandy blonde hair or more like another sandy hook snare maybe to validate disarming America. I'm not a detective but anytime I've heard a profile on a suspect given ,especially one on the run, the age has been described as "20 to 25 years old" further validating for me the agenda 21 marker. I asked the Lord what is it with the 33, why the 33? "THEY GLORIFY MY DEATH, MY AGE WHEN THEY CRUCIFIED ME" at the time I didn't know His age but It does seem to fit the wicked ways of pure evil to celebrate our LORDS death and not HIS RESURRECTION.. "THEY GLORIFY MY DEATH" Matthew 24:34 VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU THIS GENERATION SHALL NOT PASS, TILL ALL THINGS BE FULFILLED. Praying for you all,

Michael

Jun 18, 2015
Back to top Go down

Church shooting the numbers
Page 1 of 1