Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Really Are Living in the Matrix, a Biblical Hologram

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

We Really Are Living in the Matrix, a Biblical Hologram Empty
PostSubject: We Really Are Living in the Matrix, a Biblical Hologram    We Really Are Living in the Matrix, a Biblical Hologram I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:23 pm

Thanks everyone for watching the last video on the Pope.

Anyway, I have a new one up, (though they changed the title on me) and I'd again appreciate any views and thumbs up everyone can give - UP

Thanks, guys!

Last edited by Internet Pilgrim on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

We Really Are Living in the Matrix, a Biblical Hologram Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Really Are Living in the Matrix, a Biblical Hologram    We Really Are Living in the Matrix, a Biblical Hologram I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:50 am

I have some repenting to do. After my flaming remarks about ppsimmos taking the video produced from my script, I've learned he was given permission to use it. My bad!  I have to learn to keep my moth closed (or fingers off the keys) until I have more info from now on. So I'm editing that remark out of my earlier post. I just wanted to clarify for anyone who had already read it.
Back to top Go down

We Really Are Living in the Matrix, a Biblical Hologram
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: