Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015

Go down 
+2
Delfi
researcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage

WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 Empty
PostSubject: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:19 am

Google Sky Reveals "Nibiru Or Planet 7X"

Published on Jun 24, 2015

via YouTube Capture

Last edited by ColonelZ on Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Planet X Nibiru Found On Google Sky   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:26 am

Planet X Nibiru Found On Google Sky

Published on Dec 9, 2013

I don't know...hmmm What do you think? Download link for Google Earth below.

http://www.google.com/earth/download/...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:10 pm

If that's for real, Whoa!
Thanks for posting Colonel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:52 pm

WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA

Published on Jun 24, 2015

Images now being shown of Winged Planet, Could this be the Legendary Nibiru?
5 h 42m 21.0s 22° 36′ 45.7″ These are The Google Sky Coordinates.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:04 pm

http://www.google.com/sky/#latitude=22.608606442444202&longitude=-94.4040584564209&zoom=13&Spitzer=0.00&ChandraXO=0.00&Galex=0.00&IRAS=0.00&WMAP=0.00&Cassini=0.00&slide=1&mI=-1&oI=-1

OK folks, I've verified this. You don't need Google Earth to get there. Google Sky works in your browser without downloading and installing anything, though many advanced features are missing. Click the link above to go straight to it.

Really creepy . . . .
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:38 am

Wow!!!!!! look at that thing! And what are the other two objects? Is that giant yellow body with the halo the Sun?  That's the first thing I  noticed.  What is it?  This is nuts y'all
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 10:12 am

Wow - how far away is it, does anyone know?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 10:28 am

researcher...do you understand why my antenna went up about this!....I am going to pull out sitchens translations that are in boxes with at least two thousand more books....I think its time to listen to what bob fletcher and gill Broussard are saying....my wife and I have resigned ourselves that this is a real event....somebody needs to convince me, by reading it out of the bible and quoting it, that there is a pre-trib rapture, please....I don't want a debate, I want evidence....I have evidence that it comes at the time of the 7th trumpet, but I really do want to be wrong
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 10:36 am

Here's my take on the rapture:

If the Tribulation is to try them that dwell upon the earth by subjecting them to the wrath of God, then why would He subject his bride to that? "For God has not appointed us to wrath..." 1 Thess 5:9

In Revelation 3:10, "Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth." This verse has caused me to conclude that it won't be a "left behind" type event, but a specific reward for the overcomers, a very small remnant indeed. (That's great incentive to live very close to Him.) Then too, after the door is opened in heaven for John in Revelation 4:1, the Church is not mentioned again in Revelation. I believe that's because he represents the Church, which is removed to heaven at that point.

The working of God is based on patterns. Noah was spared from the flood, Lot from Sodom, etc. It seems logical that he will not allow his Church to be entirely destroyed, but that a remnant will be removed before destruction comes on the earth.

The Jewish wedding is a perfect picture of the wedding supper as it is described in Scripture, and the feasts are all patterns which are fulfilled in Christ. The spring feasts already have had their completion in his first coming; the fall feasts each exemplify aspects of the second coming. In that scenario, the Feast of Trumpets would be a perfect picture of the "rapture" or catching away. That would allow the focus to shift from the Church back to Israel for fulfillment of the prophecies relating to them as a nation finally coming to faith.

Obviously, others may see it differently and they may be right. None of us can claim to have all truth, and for many years I doubted the validity of the doctrine. It was an almost too good to be true attitude. But these things listed above, taken together, finally have convinced me that it will occur, although I don't think there will be so many who are taken that society will almost collapse, as it is popularly portrayed. If it is indeed only for overcomers, the number will be small - a remnant of the remnant, as it were.

I think the difference is between expecting persecution and expecting to be here to suffer the wrath of God which falls on an unbelieving world. Try telling Middle Eastern Christians there will be no persecution; they wouldn't agree. But God's wrath is another matter, and it will be far beyond the present sufferings. I believe the media is focusing on it so heavily because it will happen, but not in the way either the "mainstream Christian media" or the secular media depicts it. And that will cause carnal, superficial Christians to question their faith completely because they've been primed for it occurring as they expect. But that doesn't mean that Christians, even in the West, won't suffer severe persecution before that happens.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:11 pm

that was a good try, IP, and don't take this as a debate, but I am going to try to explain, or I should say "let the bible explain", why I am convinced that the rapture is an event that occurs at a time that is just before the return of Yeshua/Jesus....here is my evidence, please, don't think I am trying argue or debate you because I want you to be right about this....I really do....I am only going to use scripture, without speculation;.....1 CORINTHIANS 15:54

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory

okay, notice the word "mystery" and the dead being raised at the last trumpet.....now, lets go to revelations 8....notice that the first 4 trumpets are sounded in what would appear, to be a rather quick sequence, then the opening of the abyss (cern, maybe?....think about it), then the sixth angel sounds....what follows the sixth angel is what appears to be an interlude, an  appearance of a mighty angel some say is Michael and some say is Christ....this is in chapter 10.....now, watch what the scripture says in verse 7:

But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

notice the word "mystery" here?    now, refer back to 1 Corinthians 15:52 where the word mystery was used....the wrath of God is only mentioned after the 7th angel sounds....when the angel sounds, the wrath of God is poured out on an unrepentant world in chapter11:

And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth

notice in verse 18 where it mentions the wrath of God?....we are not appointed unto the wrath of God, and this is the beginning of that....here is what mark 13:27 has to say:

24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

it says that the angels will gather the elect "after tribulation".....the moment Yeshua/ Jesus begins his return, tribulation is over....now luke 21 does leave the door open a bit and it could really be determined on how the text was translated:

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

IP. I hope you are right, but you should see that I base my belief on scripture and not scriptural conjecture, and the scripture does appear to indicate a post trib rapture....I hope I am wrong....I really do
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:39 pm

It's a bit more complicated than that... I don't want to argue either, so I'll merely suggest you do some studies on the phrase "last trumpet" since it is specifically used in the context of the OT Feast of Trumpets, which appears to be a pattern for the rapture.

The passages in Thess were written before Revelation, and they refer to two completely different things.

The passage in Mark is differentiated from rapture passages; most scholars agree that Mark refers to the Second Coming, not the rapture. See: Rapture Ready or Grace thru Faith for instance.

Finally, the 7 year Tribulation is the same as Daniel's seventieth week, and the focus there is on Israel, not the Church.

I wouldn't get too caught up in exact wording that says the wrath of God is only mentioned after the 7th trumpet because depending on the translation, it can lead to different conclusions. I'd stick to solid, reliable biblical scholars who know Greek, Hebrew and who have made it their life's work to look in-depth at these issues. And pray - rather than trying to figure it all out, ask the Holy Spirit over time to lead you to things that will clarify the meaning and give you the perspective He'd show you. Just a suggestion though.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:53 pm

the majority of scholars have only confounded the bible, with private agendas...I think i'll believe the bible rather than scholars....you do as you wish...again, I hope you're right
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 1:00 pm

If it always was straightforward, we wouldn't have or need scholars. There's context, translation, types and patterns. God is much deeper than we are and operates on numerous levels. That's why we're told to study to show ourselves approved in 2 Timothy 2:15

When we believe we don't need any teaching, we tend to get off on tangents and into error. I'll pray for you - not just about this, but overall, that you ask the Spirit to lead you to some teachers who will give you a broader perspective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 2:08 pm

@ michael371, not to argue either. Here’s my take on it:

i think the the first horse has been here for a while. The 2nd and 3rd horses, peace taken from the earth and financial woes, are in progress. i believe they will reach fruition this fall.

At which time, death and hell show up, the 4th seal. We already know when death/Charon will be here. Maybe High Luminosity Day will bring us hell/Pluto, just a few days later on September 25th. Maybe we start feeling the effects of Planet 7x closing in on us at that time.

Then the 5th seal.

The first crossing probably begins at the 6th seal, probably on Passover.

We might witness this, i don’t know, but whether before or after, the woman will be taken into the wilderness and protected for 3.5 years and the 144,000 will be sealed. Pray that you’re found worthy and read Psalm 91.

Don’t worry, the people of the first Exodus made it through just fine. Read Ezekiel 34:11-31 and keep reading to Ezekiel 37 if you want to see the resurrection of the dead (Mark 13:27).

Then Planet 7x makes its way back around at the 7th trumpet, which is the 7 vials.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 2:17 pm

another reason to not believe in a pre-trib.....IP, you seem so condescending....don't be like that.....look, I have studied the bible for over 35 years, and I used to think there would be a pre-trib rapture, myself....it was only after it hit me that I had been conditioned to believe in it, and that the evidence didn't support it, did I consider that it was heresy....I am only interested in truth, supported by evidence, with the bible being the final authority....I am not a novice in the scripture...hell, I am not trying to defend a position, I WANT TO BE WRONG!!!....I did a study, many years ago, and found where the pre-trib heresy originated, and how....lets just be friends and brothers/sisters and talk this out, but remember, mans opinion is not evidence....scripture is....this link is a pretty decent rundown of the origin of the pre-trib rapture theory....peace..i don't know how to do all the stuff that you guys can do with the posts,so this might not work out just right

Although it is extremely popular today, the theory that Yeshua (Jesus) would return secretly to ‘rapture’ His true believers is actually quite new. Many will be surprised to discover that its origins lay not in the thorough and prayerful study of Scripture by some very learned man, but in the visions of a young girl by the name of Margaret MacDonald who had been greatly influenced by the teachings of Edward Irving, a Scottish minister who was dismissed from the Church of Scotland due to his teachings on the gifts of the spirit and how chaos reigned supreme at his church services. It was during one of these services that young Margaret had her visions. Edward himself had been influenced by a Spanish Jesuit priest whose book The Coming of the Messiah in Glory and Majesty Mr. Irving had translated. Many readers of this article will not be surprised to learn that the Jesuits would have a hand in promoting false doctrine

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2012/06/origins-of-the-rapture-theory-2243471.html
Back to top Go down
jumpstart

jumpstart

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 3:24 pm

so to all in this thread and those reading; how close are we? where are the two witnesses? I too pray for a pre trib rapture believed it for 25+ years but scripture may indicate we are saved through and not from. I know we have had this discussion for years on this forum; not trying to go there. anyone think we are closer than 3.5 years in light of the two witnesses?
Blessings and thanks to delfi and researcher for years of service to us and the Lord.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 3:53 pm

jumpstart wrote:
so to all in this thread and those reading; how close are we? where are the two witnesses? I too pray for a pre trib rapture believed it for 25+ years but scripture may indicate we are saved through and not from. I know we have had this discussion for years on this forum; not trying to go there. anyone think we are closer than 3.5 years in light of the two witnesses?
Blessings and thanks to delfi and researcher for years of service to us and the Lord.

I have no clue....I just pulled out the translations of the clay tablets by sitchen and I am starting to read them again, in the context that nibiru may actually exist....around 25 years ago, I dismissed nibiru as being nothing more than pagan fantasy, since it was not mentioned in any scripture....but now, after a frantic gathering of information, I find that maybe it is mentioned in the bible, although not by nibiru....if this event is real, we are getting much closer than I would have ever thought we were.....I mean damn close!....the scenario of nibiru intersecting earths orbit would cause everything that is described in book of revelations, as far as the natural disasters....don't take the conversation about the rapture as an argument or even a debate, its just trying to put together facts and make sense out something....gill Broussard and his calculations gave a window of error of 2013-2020 based on his computer model....I find it curious that the window is 7 years, and all this is happening in a period of blood moons.....broussards model shows nibiru affecting the earth on march 26, 2016, which happens to be Passover.....there is so much circumstantial evidence, it just hard to process it all, not to even mention the large haldron collider going full bore and hearing physicist talk about opening portals to another dimension(rev. 9)......right now, my head is spinning
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 pm

Michael,
I'm sorry you've taken my comments as condescending. What I'm trying to do is follow the scriptural principle where God's word specifically speaks against condemning a brother falsely, and/or judging him for such matters. It also counsels against vain quarrels because love is the highest gift, especially between brethern:

“But refuse foolish and ignorant speculations, knowing that they produce quarrels.  The Lord’s bond-servant must not be quarrelsome, but be kind to all, able to teach, patient when wronged, with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition, if perhaps God may grant them repentance leading to the knowledge of the truth, and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him to do his will.” 2 Timothy 2:23-26 (NASB)

I too, have been a Christian for 35+ years and while I disagree, I'm merely trying to make suggestions for your consideration, but without argument.
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 5:42 pm

You might also want to read Michael Heiser, a true scholar, as to Sitchen. That man (Sitchen) is not a Christian. I believe that Niburu may exist, from evidence I heard years ago about the effects it could have on this planet, which parallel the descriptions in Revelation.  But of course, this has nothing to do with the rapture, as I understand it.  They are separate topics.

As to how close we are, click on: USA prophecy then click on the blogs for the 666 Surveillance System, and the Image of the Beast blogs to read the posts I write there for John McTernan, as well as the Insights blog written by John. You'll get a good idea of how close we are.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 5:56 pm

Internet Pilgrim wrote:
Michael,
I'm sorry you've taken my comments as condescending. What I'm trying to do is follow the scriptural principle where God's word specifically speaks against condemning a brother falsely, and/or judging him for such matters. It also counsels against vain quarrels because love is the highest gift, especially between brethern:

“But refuse foolish and ignorant speculations, knowing that they produce quarrels.  The Lord’s bond-servant must not be quarrelsome, but be kind to all, able to teach, patient when wronged, with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition, if perhaps God may grant them repentance leading to the knowledge of the truth, and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him to do his will.” 2 Timothy 2:23-26 (NASB)

I too, have been a Christian for 35+ years and while I disagree, I'm merely trying to make suggestions for your consideration, but without argument.

no problem on my end whatsoever....I have had to back my way out of many rabbit holes when trying to get to the bottom of things, that's why I never use theory of speculation, I only use true science ,true history, mathematics with the bible as a final authority....if something conflicts with scripture, I dismiss it immediately....I have studied the books that were rejected from the canon( at least the ones that are available), the books of enoch,jasher and jubilees, the apocrypha, dead sea scrolls, gnostics, and many more, and if it conflicts with scripture, then I throw it out....but I did learn to not throw the baby out with the bathwater...I don't have any letters after my name, no "p's" or  "h's" or "d's", I just wanted to know the truth,and I wiped the board clean and started from scratch.....I am not a beginner or a cultist....although I have been a member of a church for over 35 years, I consider myself non-denominational, just a follower of Yeshua/Jesus.....I am just used to people being defensive when I question something that they believe....most folks would rather defend what they believe than look for truth....its a conditioning process.....I don't care what the truth is, I just want it.....now, lets get back to this winged planet....I just pulled out sitchens translations of the clay tablets and I still think he is a fraud, but maybe not quite as big of a fraud as I had been led to believe
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 6:02 pm

I don't like Sitchin because he has just enough truth to lead people to deception and error. But I believe Niburu may be the cause for all of the disasters listed in Revelation. And if so, then it's clearly God's doing... see the blogs I referred to, and this video (for which I recently wrote the script, based on a 666 blog post). Living in a hologram, it means that God controls it all.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 6:26 pm

Internet Pilgrim wrote:
You might also want to read Michael Heiser, a true scholar, as to Sitchen. That man (Sitchen) is not a Christian. I believe that Niburu may exist, from evidence I heard years ago about the effects it could have on this planet, which parallel the descriptions in Revelation.  But of course, this has nothing to do with the rapture, as I understand it.  They are separate topics.

As to how close we are, click on: USA prophecy then click on the blogs for the 666 Surveillance System, and the Image of the Beast blogs to read the posts I write there for John McTernan, as well as the Insights blog written by John. You'll get a good idea of how close we are.

I use heiser all of the time....I consider him the best bible scholar on the planet and his book "the divine council" is one of the best works that I have ever read......I was looking for something and just happened to pick it up and there was what I was looking for....I just never could accept what I had always heard and read about the trinity, because it didn't make sense....heiser did an excellent job in explaining it according to scripture, and in a way that was somewhat easy to grasp....yep, mikes the man

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 6:32 pm

Internet Pilgrim wrote:
I don't like Sitchin because he has just enough truth to lead people to deception and error. But I believe Niburu may be the cause for all of the disasters listed in Revelation. And if so, then it's clearly God's doing... see the blogs I referred to, and this video (for which I recently wrote the script, based on a 666 blog post). Living in a hologram, it means that God controls it all.

the very foundation of Christianity is that God is a sovereign God and has complete control over everything, is not constrained by time or space and can only be limited by himself....God does not "try" to do anything, He does it

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:15 pm

one more scenario....is it possible that this could be a cleverly orchestrated hoax, manufactured over decades?.....we know that there is technology that our minds can't even begin to grasp, halograms, harp. LHC, and who know what all....I don't think that the weather can be controlled or manipulated, but just because I think that doesn't make it a fact....mike heiser, on his website, said that has never read anything, in the clay tablets , that mentioned nibiru, in the context that sitchen uses it

http://www.michaelsheiser.com/nibirupage.htm

but the events in revelations would be exactly what would happen if a planet,large comet or other body had a close encounter with the earth....seriously, there is something going on here, I just don't know what the hell it is....is it possible, that the strong delusion is the whole "ancient astronaut theory" and the annunaki myth ( actually, not a myth, just a lie about from where they originate from) could be what they powers that be ( natural and supernatural) are trying to pull off?....why keep google sky blacked out and just ,all at once, allow the images of "nibiru" to be shown in the area that was blacked out?....things don't want to add up, and I am just doing a little freelance thinking....I have no trust in media, government, preachers, bus drivers or pig farmers, and if they told the truth, I wouldn't believe it
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:36 pm

Yes, it isn't only possible, it's probable. The entire UFO deal/ancient astronauts, are probably THE great deception. See L.A. Marzulli's films, blog, etc.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:39 pm

michael371 wrote:
why keep google sky blacked out and just ,all at once, allow the images of "nibiru" to be shown in the area that was blacked out?....things don't want to add up

Glad that I'm not alone in thinking that. That thought has been niggling at my two still functioning neurons ever since this thread started. I was going to mention this myself but I got sidetracked by the rapture, 2 witnesses, 4 horsemen, etc. dialog.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:48 pm

The way one of the texts read, Nibiru was described like Sirius. Another one made it sound like maybe Nipper was an old name for Damascus, Syria (Syria as in Sirius). And, if you look at the street layout, it looks like a seven-pointed star (like Sirius).

Nipper was the sacred city of Enlil.
Nipper is NI.IB.RU, the Crossing Place
Sirius is the Crossing
Damascus, Syria is the Crossing Place of old
7 spoked streets on the Barada River

WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 Damasc10

The Masonic Blazing Star is Sirius. Isis is Sirius, maybe even Osiris is Osirius Wink

We are down the Milky Way arm from Sirius so it's possible that when Sirius A and Sirius B react to each other at a certain stage of their revolutions around each other, there is a spectacular reaction, the cosmic effects of which reach our solar system, wrecking havoc.

Just opening up some more possibilities ...

Last edited by Lovisa on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding description for Nipper)
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 7:11 am

researcher wrote:
michael371 wrote:
why keep google sky blacked out and just ,all at once, allow the images of "nibiru" to be shown in the area that was blacked out?....things don't want to add up

Glad that I'm not alone in thinking that. That thought has been niggling at my two still functioning neurons ever since this thread started. I was going to mention this myself but I got sidetracked by the rapture, 2 witnesses, 4 horsemen, etc. dialog.
Exactly! I'm skeptical, it makes no sense to hide it all these years then release it. Without a word. But if it's real, then this  could be very "Sirius". lol! angel bounce

Seriously though, if it's real, it's time to start checking our preps
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 7:28 am

I bit the bullet and went to Glp to see what Dr.Astro had to say.
Dr.Astro wrote:

You are full of it! The coords are different than the coords for the black box because the object is not fixed in the sky but traveling

Quoting: **Watcher**

No, it's not. They're two completely different things. My video shows what was ACTUALLY missing from google sky. Your video shows a completely different thing in a completely different region of the sky. Here it is from a picture from 1951:
[link to archive.stsci.edu (secure)]
Here it is from a picture taken by the same telescope in the 1990s:
Same surrounding stars, it hasn't moved in all that time. My alma mater has the 1951 picture at their observatory so I can personally verify that shit and take a new picture of the same nebula and star if you want. It's just a reflection nebula around a t tauri star, a young pre-main sequence star surrounded by the remnants of the cloud it was birthed from.
[link to simbad.u-strasbg.fr]
[link to simbad.u-strasbg.fr]
and if this "winged object" is so "well known", we would have noticed it by now!

Quoting: Watcher

Apparently not. Apparently I know more about the sky than you do. I've known about this nebula for years.

Quoting: Dr. Astro

I thought that was the whole basis of the video? Lol

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69018523

The video is hilariously wrong. Look at the coordinates; 5h 53m 27s, -6d 10' 56" for the "missing section" and the fake "hercolubus image" (see my video for what is really at those coordinates in the missing image) and then 5h 42m 21s, +22d 36' 34.5" for the image of the T Tauri star and nebula. That's over 28 degrees different in declination and nearly 3 degrees different in right ascension. It's not in the "missing region" at all. Here's my telescope's image of the missing region, it's less than a degree in length in declination:
[link to nova.astrometry.net]

I would like to see the co-oridinates from the 50s photo as well as the 90 photo, showing this mirrored nebula.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23930197

Sure! Absolutely, it's right in the URL I gave you for them.

5 42 21.235, +22 36 47.07
Note, of course, that in his video he doesn't have the star+nebula perfectly centered, so his coordinates won't be a perfect match, but the important thing is that it hasn't moved between those images decades apart. Here is astrometry confirming the coordinates from the 90's image.
And here is the astrometry confirming the coordinates from the 1951 image:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Planet X/Guest Star/Visible by December 2015/Update PT. 1   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:37 pm

Planet X/Guest Star/Visible by December 2015/Update PT. 1

Published on Jul 12, 2015

A Look at the extensive work by Gill Broussard with a link to Caravan to Midnight with John Wells. Episode 305https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQDeK...

http://www.BPEarthWatch.Com

Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 12:29 pm

in Psalms we see how God put a large planetary body on a special orbit to hit earth during the last 7 yrs before Jesus sets foot on the mount of olives.

i believe it was rehab between mars and jupiter....that God used to cause Noah's Flood....rahab being satans home planet....and since he casused all flesh to be corrupted on earth....its fitting that God used the destruction of his planet to bring an end to his children the nephilim ....like a piece of krypton

maybe this winged disk....is the piece the Lord spoke of in Psalms....which David Flynn first wrote about on the watcher site.
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 12:42 pm

from David Flynn.....

"The monuments of Cydonia remain as evidence that a thriving technologically advanced civlization once existed. Further, the typology of the structuresdemonstrates that the occupants once gave glory to God in a manner which He Himself specified. The evidence left on Mars tells of a great destruction befalling the Cydonia monument builders... such a destruction of beings, who had at one time followed God the Creator, could only be seen as a judgment from God.

Our studies of scripture have lead us to the controversial view that civilizations of pre-rebellion angels lived on the planets of our solar system before the creation of Adam. Further, these civilizations used the riches of their culture to give glory to God the Creator, as evidenced in the ruins of monumental structures of Cydonia. Scripture tells us that the leader of the angelic civilizations was the most favored of the cherubim, who later led the rebellion against God, for which the angelic civilizations were punished. These rebel angels were judged by a planetary cataclysm -- God destroyed planet Rahab, the heart of the angelic civilization. This Rahab was the fifth planet out, where the asteroid belt is now located. Mars shows evidence of a great catastrophe on the scale of a planetary neighbor exploding. 

The planet of the "Covering Cherub" is still evident within the debris, asteroids and comets, which are strewn throughout our solar system. Significantly, these chunks of the rebel angel 's planet, cosmic stones, have been used to mete out God's judgment throughout history."

and...

"The rebel angels were judged with a blast of giant stones from Rahab , destroying the civilization at Cydonia that once gave glory to God. According to Mosaic law stoning was the prescribed means of execution for those guilty of idolatry, apostasy, blasphemy, divination, adultery, juvenile rebellion and infanticide. These sins are synonymous with the rebellion of the cities of Rahab.
God's judgment on the rebels continued, as the incomprehensibly violent and genetically unlikely dinosaurs, the very image of the dragon, "that old serpent" , were destroyed with another chunk of the rebel cherub's planet.
Scripture tells us God will use asteroids and/or comets -- chunks of the rebellious angels' planet -- in future judgment. An impact originating in outer space will likely be the climax of the Gog / Magog War:"

i agree with David...except i believe the timing was not before Adam,but in-between Adam and Noah.....great read though

the whole page ....read it again if you have already
http://www.mt.net/%7Ewatcher/luciferandmars.html

Last edited by researcher on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed text color to white)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PLANET X/PAST DESTRUCTION/Part 2   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 7:51 pm

PLANET X/PAST DESTRUCTION/Part 2

Published on Jul 13, 2015

A look at past destruction caused by the close encounters of celestial objects and the possibility of near future events.

http://www.BPEarthWatch.Com

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: X - Crop Circles Time Line Simplified    WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 9:04 pm

https://youtu.be/_Nnz9vVg7J8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 10:47 pm

REVELATIONS 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Sept. 24 2015 ???
Or
Planet X in Nov - Dec???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 10:58 am

Thanks guys.

The video "PLANET X - NIBIRU Crop Circles Tell ARRIVAL Date & Its NOT GOOD NEWS 2015" was very interesting. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Elam   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 9:27 am

New cropcircle: Warning of Islam and ancient gods?

WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 06

Images & Video  www.MrGyro.co.uk

An incredible intricate cropcircle suddenly arrived in a field in Oxfordshire England several days ago quite clearly showing a star and crescent featured on most Islamic flags around the world.
It is astonishing this cropcircle should appear at a time when Islamic demonic violence is sickening people around the globe.
How it came to be there is not known, it looks too complicated to be man made and as far as I'm aware there are no reports of people acting suspiciously in the field.
Balls of energy or "orbs" have been filmed creating beautiful cropcircles in the fields of southern England seen here
Is the cropcircle a "warning?" The crescent and the star were worshipped as ancient Gods and arose from Babylonian mythology in which the juxtaposition of Sin (moon god, father of time) and Shamash (supreme ruling sun god, judge of heaven and earth) was a metaphor for the cosmic powers given to the Babylonian king to rule......Deeply rooted with Satan
A simple Google check will show the star and crescent goes back to 600 years BC 
The star and crescent appear, used in combination, in and around ancient Israel.
It has been associated with the Moabites and the Sumerians.
The Sumerians worshipped "the crescent of Sin" (the moon god) and star of Ishtar and the ray of Shamash".
Later use of the star and crescent by the Parthians, and other Iranian dynasties is often traced to earlier use in Mesopotamia.
As one scholar observed, "the Parthian king Mithradates I conquered Mesopotamia around 147 BC, and Susa in about 140 BC A later Parthian king, Orodes II (58-38 BC), issued coins at Susa and elsewhere which display a star and crescent on the obverse.
The succeeding ruler, Phraates IV (38-3/2 BC), minted coins showing either a star alone or a star with crescent moon.
WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 001-Byzantium-2
In representing the star and crescent on their coins the Parthians thus adopted traditional symbols used in Mesopotamia and Elam more than two millennia before their own arrival in those parts." Along these lines, some scholars maintain that later use of the symbol arose from Babylonian mythology in which the juxtaposition of Sin (moon god, father of time) and Shamash (supreme ruling sun god, judge of heaven and earth) was a metaphor for the cosmic powers given to the Babylonian king to rule
Wikipdia

Is the cropcircle a warning of the rise of these ancient gods, fallen angels or the rise of the demonic Islam movement, or just a prank?
I don't have the answer but it is another spectacular surprise in a time of spectacular surprises, we live in a truly wonderful time.

https://youtu.be/UhUIH6RK4tM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: NASA’s ‘Planet X’ Files Leaked: NASA Knows Nibiru Is Coming, Say Conspiracy Theorists   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 6:26 am

NASA’s ‘Planet X’ Files Leaked: NASA Knows Nibiru Is Coming, Say Conspiracy Theorists

WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 PlanetX

There is evidence of an ongoing resurgence of the Planet X (also known as Nibiru) cataclysm conspiracy theory following the publication of new scientific studies in 2014 claiming evidence of a mysterious unnamed planet lurking beyond Pluto. The scientific claims were based onobservations of gravitational influences on a group of space bodies termed the “extreme trans-Neptunian objects” (ETNOs) orbiting our Sun beyond the planet Neptune.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Gigantic Celestial Wrecking Ball Headed for Earth   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 7:46 am

Brussell Sprout

This blog is dedicated to the late, great political researcher and radio broadcaster Mae Brussell, and also to her fans, who called themselves the Brussell Sprouts. You can read all about Mae at http://maebrussell.com/

Friday, August 14, 2015

Gigantic Celestial Wrecking Ball Headed for Earth

WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 Planet+X

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." -- Arthur Schopenhauer

A rogue planet known in ancient times as Nibiru, The Destroyer, Wormwood, The Frightener, the Terrible Comet, Hercolubus and various other names, is headed toward Planet Earth once again, and has already begun to spawn a series of global catastrophes. In modern times, this dangerous celestial body has been known by the name of Planet X.

It's difficult to discern the exact truth about this subject because it's been deliberately obscured by disinformation. We're dealing with one of the biggest cover-ups in the history of mankind, and that's saying a lot, because the competition is so fierce.

WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 SOHO%2B%25287-19-1230%2529
Planet X is visible to the right of the sun in this NASA photo from July 19.

But after 10 years of research, one school of thought that makes a lot of sense to me is that like most of the stars in the universe, our sun is part of a binary system. A smaller star -- possibly a brown dwarf star -- orbits the sun, and at least seven planets orbit the second sun. Planet X is the outermost planet in the brown dwarf system, which invades our inner solar system every 3,600 years or so.

****************************** LATEST UPDATES *********************************

more@

http://brussellsprout.blogspot.com/2013/11/gigantic-wrecking-ball-headed-toward.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 9:38 pm

Z, Last post is not X, more than likely is Jupiter, it is in a slightly more elevated orbit now due to X.

X and other planets/ moons are travelling at close to 175 million mph, so they/it will only show up in one frame in a sequence.
Also the flare from Sun would point directly at it as it passes but just after it  or related objects pass near. Use Stellarium or other astronomy program to verify planet and location for the date /time.

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2015/c3/20150719/20150719_1206_c3_512.jpg
WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 20150719_1206_c3_512

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2015/c3/20150719/20150719_1242_c3_512.jpg
WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 20150719_1242_c3_512

I have used SOHO for years to study these new objects until NASA started dropping frames.

Also close passes of anything large enough will also set off the world seismographs to an almost black condition on more than 90%.
Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Incoming! How Will US Govt Signal The Arrival Of Planet X?   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 10:55 am

Incoming! How Will US Govt Signal The Arrival Of Planet X? Exclusive ANP Interview With Bob Fletcher - Jade Helm 15 Nibiru Link

WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 Cttc-0115-163

By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die
All News Pipeline recently reached out to researcher Bob Fletcher of Bob Fletcher Investigations about the mysterious 'Planet X' that we have been hearing about so much recently to ask him his own thoughts about whether or not he believed Jade Helm 15 was somehow tied to the return of this 'planet of the crossing'. With more and more alleged sightings of 'Planet X' all over our planet Earth recently, we are republishing in full Fletcher's response to us below for our readers to discuss and debateWINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 Icon1 in the comment section below.

Telling us that he does indeed believe that Jade Helm is tied to 'Planet X', we urge our readers to look over this new informationWINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 Icon1 he's shared with us to determine whether or not they, too, feel that the many signs we are now seeing are due to the return of this mysterious 'planet'. 

Focusing partly on the massive weatherWINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 Icon1 and Earth changes across our planet and what world government's are doing to prepare for 'the return', is 'Planet X' really returning and has it wreaked havoc on our planet many times before, including causing historical floods such as the flood of Noah? How will our governmentWINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 Icon1 signal the return of Nibiru/Planet X? Bob shares his thoughts below. 

This is a very interesting read and we thank Bob for taking the time to write this out for our readers. We have also included a recentvideoWINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 Icon1 of Fletcher with Augusto Perez on the The Appearance Portal discussing many of these same subjects for those who prefer to watch the video below. You can also order his latest DVD "In-Coming!" here. 

WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 Fletcherplanetx

In reference to the story you are working on, relative to the Jade Helm 15, military experiment, or military exercises, and it’s possible relationship to planet X or Nibiru or a related Celestial problem that is ,”INCOMING”..

In my four hour, double disc DVD presentation titled, “Incoming”, I clearly explain all of the interconnections and pieces of the puzzle that would indicate that we are soon, within the next year or two, to be visited by this extraordinary infrared planet making its way back to circle the sun one more time, after a multitude of prehistoric visits to earth. 

It’s close passing around the sun obligating the earth to actually go through the tale of this space junk dragged around by Nibiru, two times, about 155 days apart.

As well as the earth, being directly affected by Nibiru ‘s physical effects on our sun, moon and other planets; this including the crust and the surface of Earth. It will be an event repeating Noah’s flood’s; it will wipe out most of the electronics from satellites back down to the earth and earthbound generational systems.  

Nibiru  has already altered our weather on a permanent basis and it will not move back to its regular seasonal program for a long time. It has regenerated volcanic activity; it has caused effects on the very crust of the earth itself; it is aiding and abetting in the rapid melting of glaciers in both the North and South poles.

These effects, were realized back as far as 1983, while Ronald Reagan was president and programs were put into operational concepts, at that time. . including the expansion of the secret underground facilities as survival locations for the limited few.

I certainly believe that the Jade helm 15 military exercises are a finalizing of the potential for martial law in the United States.

Martial law must be in effect, at some point in time before the actual sightings become commonplace of a new star headed our way,  getting larger on a weekly basis as it approaches.

There will never be an announcement from an official capacity, indicating that this is headed our way.

But militarized police and sheriffs and the military themselves have to be in place to control the masses. This action must take place prior to the official sighting or unofficial sighting by thousands of amateur astronomers when the time comes.

I was not aware of the Jade Helm 15 plans , when I was completing the four hour double DVD presentation. However, I do completely explain the relationship of the need for martial law. I am showed the militarization of policing organizations across the country, etc., which we began, way back in the 90s.

The first titled military practice exercises like those of Jade helm’s 15, was ,”Rex 84 “put together in 1984 by Ronald Reagan and George Bush, and was exposed publicly in the congressional hearings on the Iran-Contra investigations at the congressional level. I was in fact a federal witness supplying documentation in that investigation.

Rex  84 was,”Ready Emergency Exercise , 1984”, which included the suspension of the Constitution.

Thanks for asking my opinion and information related to Jade helm 15

If you will notice there is very little official confirmation or unofficial news releases on this program.

You may use this information in your story if you wish, but please include the address of my website, bobfletcherinvestigations.com

Thank you

Best Regards
Bob Fletcher

Bob Fletcher joins Augusto Perez in this video that was just released a week ago. Bob joins at the 4 minute 50 second mark along with Larry Taylor and begins by telling us what got him involved in Nibiru in the 1st place; he was once an investigator investigating government corruption at the highest levels.  

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Is Planet X—A ‘Massive Disturber’—Hiding The Vatican-UNICEF Aliens? Waiting Their Time Beyond Pluto?   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 8:13 am

Is Planet X—A ‘Massive Disturber’—Hiding The Vatican-UNICEF Aliens? Waiting Their Time Beyond Pluto?

WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 Planet-x-1024x575

There may be something much bigger lurking out there in the dark, says Sheppard. There are tantalizing hints of a hidden planet that’s bigger than Pluto, perhaps even bigger than the Earth — potentially Neptune-sized […]Sheppard explains by e-mail the concept of the disturber: “A massive object or great disturber would perturb or disturb anything that came close to it. So objects that stay away from the great disturber would be the most stable objects. Thus the great disturber can “shepherd” objects into similar types of orbits with similar arguments of perihelion which are the orbits which constantly keep the smaller objects away from the bigger object. This is seen in the…
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 1:44 pm

The Great Tribulation is only ever referred to as the Time of Jacobs Trouble. Imo He deals rather exclusively with Israel /Jacob  and the rest of the world deals with the fallout of all that. A Jewish person knows that the last Trump is the Long blast blown at the end of the Feast of Trumpets.  I do believe that's the next unfulfilled feast. 

I can't make the trumpets blown after the Megiddo Valley war and Christ's return with the Saints line up with the Last Trump. The Saints show up in the Heavens on White horses, before Jesus destroys the Armies and sends the Angels out to gather the Wheat and the tares.  That's as plain as can be. The wheat and tares must be the marked(tares bundled to be burned)  and the remaining unmarked to go into the millennium to repopulate the Earth in prep for Satan's last invasion at the end of the millennium. Otherwise all unmarked people would be raptured then and there would only be the immortal bride left on the earth. We know unglorified humans go into the Millennium. So post trib does not hold.  

The Last Trump has to be the Long blast at the end of the Feast of Trumpets and if you look to the Heavens next sept 23 That Revelation 12  thing is happening. That starts the sixth seal. I think we will be raptured at the last Trump on Sept 22,2017.

Israel wouldn't have to go through this if they had believed and obeyed, The Lord will prove it once and for all that Christ is their Messiah. We who believe already, don't need to have it proven to us.
As Paul says, we're not subject to Wrath.
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 5:30 pm

Great analysis, Delfi.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 11:21 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Planet 7 and 9 are not one in the same.   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 11:28 am

Planet 7 and 9 are not one in the same. Same guys found 7 find 9....

Listen to this entire video, you'll come away with more info... Rev 12 Virgo.. Jupiter.. clothing by the Sun total eclipse and expected date based on Rev., Oct. 11-25 2017.

Ignore most all photo's in video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOJjtVNiuLU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015   WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WINGED PLANET FOUND!/Nibiru/NASA/Visible by December 2015
Page 1 of 1