Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COMING FEDERAL POLICE FORCE !!!!!!!! YES!, FEDERAL

Go down 
AuthorMessage

COMING FEDERAL POLICE FORCE !!!!!!!! YES!, FEDERAL Empty
PostSubject: COMING FEDERAL POLICE FORCE !!!!!!!! YES!, FEDERAL   COMING FEDERAL POLICE FORCE !!!!!!!! YES!, FEDERAL I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 12:23 pm

The federal police force will be required to enforce all international laws set forth by the United Nations ruling council

Here is what is in my monthly newsletter from my employer, Capitol Guard and Patrol in Phoenix, AZ.

Federalizing the Police: President Obama has identified the first six cities to test his new Federal Police Program. This program is designed to establish a unified police force that the federal government has direct control over and completely autonomous from any local or state authority. Most people are not aware this is also a "mandated" requirement under article 5 of the Arms Trade Treaty that the president and congress signed in 2013. When fully established, the federal police force will be required to enforce all international laws set forth by the United Nations ruling council. These test cities are Birmingham; Fort Worth, Texas; Gary, Indiana; Minneapolis, MN; Pittsburg, Pennsylvania; and Stockton, California.

Jun 26, 2015
Back to top Go down

COMING FEDERAL POLICE FORCE !!!!!!!! YES!, FEDERAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING FEDERAL POLICE FORCE !!!!!!!! YES!, FEDERAL   COMING FEDERAL POLICE FORCE !!!!!!!! YES!, FEDERAL I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 12:34 pm

TTP

Peeps
Back to top Go down

COMING FEDERAL POLICE FORCE !!!!!!!! YES!, FEDERAL
Page 1 of 1