Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm

Go down 
+3
Warrior Shepard
katsung47
quietobserver
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm Empty
PostSubject: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:56 pm

http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/06/breaking-newtown-mother-exposing-sandy-hook-corruption-at-public-hearing/
VIDEO ALSO.
In a furious presentation of mixed words a Newtown resident lays out her thoughts during a Bipartisan Task Force Public Hearing.

By Shepard Ambellas
theintelhub.com
February 5, 2013

NEWTOWN HIGH SCHOOL — In a strange twist of events, Susan McGuinness Getzinger (a local resident) has come forward regarding shady actions in the Connecticut school system.

The woman stated that her husband was killed in a fatal car accident the night after she protested local corruption at a previous public hearing.

The woman calls out the 3 top administrators of the Newtown School District and mentions a law firms involvement.

The woman states in the hearing, “You walk into your PPT or Educational Hearing, they are all in on it. The staff is told not to identify, they can’t pay their mortgage if they speak out against it. It’s wrong. Fix it. Dead Kid’s that’s the price got it?”.

The woman is rather scattered during her presentation, but goes on to end the presentation before being swiftly removed from the podium with, “Adam Lanza was the first victim cause he probably had medical problems, and the attorneys sealed the records!”.

A speaker cuts the woman off as she is whisked off stage.

(Clapping)

The woman also states that there were three schools in lockdown the day of the Sandy Hook School Shooting, but then never follows up on the statement in a manner that one can follow.

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hook: Could a Mock Shooter Drill be Mistaken for the Real Event?   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:58 pm

http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/05/sandy-hook-could-a-mock-shooter-drill-be-mistaken-for-the-real-event/Sandy
VIDEO @ LINK
Hook: Could a Mock Shooter Drill be Mistaken for the Real Event?

Note: The following article poses a compelling argument that in a realtime situation a mock shooter drill could appear 100% real to unknowing participants.

New found (or created) holes in our countries defensive shields pertaining to Homeland Security measures will be addressed with more expenditure of the nation’s monetary resources to line the pockets of security and fortification companies run by the globalist backed factions that are responsible for incrementally decimating our rights as American citizens, stripping the Constitution away piece by piece.

By Shepard Ambellas
theintelhub.com
February 5, 2013

Now with proper federal funding, a wave of mock-shooter drills is set across the nation.

As previously reported by theintelhub.com, Live Active Shooter Drills have taken place on school grounds in the past with no forewarning to students and staff such as the case at Eastlake High School in El Paso Texas.

Once one digests the fact that active-shooter drills have taken place, sending certain unknowing participants into panic and even an asthma attack, you can then get a feel for how realistic one of these drills could appear to unknowing participants.

It is also the intention of some of these drills, including the FEMA L-366 (which was taking place 18 miles away from the Sandy Hook Elementary School simultaneously to the reported shooting), to actually fool individuals, making it seem as realistic as possible.

It is also important to note that a second Active-Shooter Drill was taking place simultaneously 24 miles away in Carmel by “grim coincidence”.

The Southeast-Brewster Patch reported on December 18, 2012;

In the years following the infamous school shooting incident at Columbine, Colorado, law enforcement agencies and local school districts in Putnam County and across America developed plans and protocols to safeguard against and respond to similar acts of school violence.

Since Columbine, new tactics and training have been devised and implemented for law enforcement officers for responding to situations of active shooters in schools.

By grim coincidence, even as the terrible events were unfolding in Newtown on Friday morning, the Putnam County Emergency Response Team (“ERT”) happened to be assembled for regular training in Carmel, and team members were at that very moment engaged in a mock scenario of an active-shooter in a school.

But what is even more damning is the fact that during these drills they literally call out loud, “This is not a drill!, This is a lockdown!”.

Take a look for yourself and see if the following drill (using actors) appears real to you in any way.

What you see might surprise you as you realize that in a realtime situation unknowing participants could be easily fooled.”

Could this have been why local Newtown police mentioned that it appeared to look like a drill when they first arrived on scene?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sandy Hook: Very Intelligent Student Reports Only 7 Loud Booms, Not 100′s of Shots   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:01 pm

http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/05/sandy-hook-very-smart-student-reports-only-7-loud-booms-not-100s-of-shots/
VIDEO @ LINK
Sandy Hook: Very Intelligent Student Reports Only 7 Loud Booms, Not 100′s of Shots

By Shepard Ambellas
theintelhub.com
February 5, 2013

NEWTOWN — During a recent interview on NBC, a very smart little girl who was in the Sandy Hook Elementary School gym at the time of the shooting, stated, “Well, I heard like 7 loud booms,” contradicting what should have been heard from gunfire sounds in a confined area (building) that likely would ring out like a loud cracking sound.

It’s also worth noting that not one kid interviewed by the media that was present during the time of the shooting describes the sound of gunfire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Power Hour Radio Show: Shepard Ambellas Talks About the Sandy Hook Shooting   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:02 pm

http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/05/the-power-hour-radio-show-shepard-ambellas-talks-about-the-sandy-hook-shooting/

The Power Hour Radio Show: Shepard Ambellas Talks About the Sandy Hook Shooting

http://archives2013.gcnlive.com/Archives2013/feb13/PowerHour/0205133.mp3
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:11 pm

Not sure if this has made it over here yet or not.
"HOW TWO GOOGLE CACHE RECORDS WITH PUBLISHED DATES PREDATING THE EVENTS AT SANDY HOOK SCHOOL CAME INTO BEING

By Peter Offermann"
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2013/01/26/how-we-know-a-guide-on-counseling-children-about-sandy-hook-predated-the-massacre/
very detailed explanation going into the matter with all inuendo and bs left out. Complete screenshots clearly showing the cache records pre-dated the 12-14 "event".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:37 pm

articles, it has been proven at the old site the dates could be manipulated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sandy Hook: Law Enforcement Officials Now Admit Possibility of Multiple Shooters   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:42 pm

NOTE , how in article the time was set to 90 days to keep information from public.
As I see it all these bills and other ban issues should not be able to move forward until all the information is public and time to mull over the results.
BUT YOU KNOW THAT IS WHY THEY ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THIS TIME, after passing said bills and bans then we will learn it is a scam and oops! Deceived again!

http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/07/sandy-hook-law-enforcement-now-admit-possibility-of-multiple-shooters/

Sandy Hook: Law Enforcement Officials Now Admit Possibility of Multiple Shooters

In a shocking twist of events lending credence to theintelhub.com’s investigation, it has now been admitted by officials that there is a potential that multiple shooters carried out the bloody massacre that took place at the Sandy Hook Elementary School the morning of December 14, 2012.

By Shepard Ambellas
theintelhub.com
February 6, 2013

NEWTOWN — New information has now been brought forth by Connecticut State Attorney Stephen Sedensky, suggesting that records pertaining to the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting have been sealed to possibly hide the identity of witnesses from multiple shooter suspects and that they should not be unsealed anytime soon.

Officials fear the safety of witnesses.

Now we are getting somewhere, after nearly two months this new information is startling.

Lt. Paul Vance

An article in the Digital Journal reports;

Vance nor the CT Attorney General’s office have ever ruled out the possible presence of other suspects. The New Haven Register reports Vance as having said:

“Whenever you conduct an investigation you don’t speculate as to where it’s going to take you, as I said, we’re going to look at every single thing, every piece of material and we’ll take it from there.”

The CT State Attorney General’s Office is handling the investigation of the mass shooting, in which 20 children and 8 adults died last December 14th.

The motion to extend the seal on the records for 90 days was granted by Superior Court Judge John Blawie, who wrote in his decision that:

“The court finds that due to the nature and circumstances of this case and the ongoing investigation, the state’s interest in continuing nondisclosure substantially outweighs any right to public disclosure at this time,”

The warrants were for searches, on different dates, of the Lanza home, and of Adam Lanza’s mother’s two cars. One of the cars, a 2010 black Honda Civic, was the vehicle which Lanza allegedly drove to the crime scene. The other, a 2009 silver BMW, was parked in the garage attached to the Lanza home. The court motion seals the affidavits stating what was found upon execution of the warrants for another 90 days, until late March.

Although I myself believe this could potentially be a staged release of information by officials, as something still doesn’t seem right.

Sources:

^Actual Lanza Warrant: http://www.scribd.com/doc/118254284/Lanza-warrant-motion

^ Digital Journal Article: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/342829#ixzz2KADXs1TJ

^Montagraph: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meqU_ENixbY
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:49 am

spring2 wrote:
articles, it has been proven at the old site the dates could be manipulated.

The article is in the discussion, its hard to see given the dark background.
They've either saved 3 legitimate examples or are trying to perpetrate a very elaborate hoax in photoshop or some other program.
Supposedly some of the police involved are starting to squirm because the NRA is now in the "conspiracy theory lol" business and are leaning on a few members of congress to pull them in to testify.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SANDY HOOK NOT OPERATING SCHOOL IN OCT 2011 !!!!   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:28 am

KEEP WATCHING, other schools have cars but not SANDY!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Baha'i Presence in Sandy Hook Event and How It May Influence Our Future   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:47 pm

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=269387

Baha'i Presence in Sandy Hook Event and How It May Influence Our Future

Posted By: glasc
Date: Thursday, 14-Feb-2013 18:56:19

Baha'i Presence in Sandy Hook Event and How It May Influence Our Future

https://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com/2013/02/13/bahai-presence-in-sandy-hook-event-and-how-it-may-influence-our-future/

I happened to come across an interview with Dr. John Woodall from the evening of the shootings. I didn't recognize his name and didn't understand what his significance was in all of this at first. He is a psychiatrist and former faculty member of Harvard Medical School. He described how he had spent some time consoling some of the victim's families that afternoon.

After researching this a bit I discovered that he and his wife said the prayer when Obama was in town giving a speech at the Newtown High School. Woodall is a Baha'i. I didn't know anything at all about this religion so I spent some time investigating it. It appears that Bahais are big time globalists.

(snip)

The Haifan Baha'i Organization

Based at the Baha'i World Centre in Haifa, Israel, the Haifan Baha¡'is operate under the authority of the Universal House of Justice.

This Administrative Order, as it expands and consolidates itself, will no doubt manifest the potentialities and reveal the full implications of this momentous Document-this most remarkable expression of the Will of One of the most remarkable Figures of the Dispensation of Bahá’u’lláh. It will, as its component parts, its organic institutions, begin to function with efficiency and vigor, assert its claim and demonstrate its capacity to be regarded not only as the nucleus but the very pattern of the New World Order destined to embrace in the fullness of time the whole of mankind."

The faith is then administered country to country by National Spiritual Assemblies, and finally by Local Spiritual Assemblies. The principles and goals to which the Haifan Baha'i Faith claims to adhere include:
The Oneness of Mankind
* Universal Peace upheld by a World Government
* Independent Investigation of Truth
* The Common Foundation of All Religions
* The Essential Harmony of Science and Religion
* The Equality of Women and Men
* Elimination of Prejudice of All Kinds
* Universal Compulsory Education
* A Spiritual Solution to Economic Problems

As well as advocating the development and implementation of:
* A World Super-State
* A World Legislator
* The unity of all the world's religions under the umbrella of the Baha'i Faith
* A World Parliament
* A World Police Force
* A Supreme Tribunal
* Election of leaders through merit alone without nominations
* A single Universal Auxiliary Language
* A permanent single currency and A world taxation system
* The implementation of Agenda 21 and the Earth Charter
* The establishment of a world free trade area

Read more at the link: http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Baha%27i_Faith

Dr. John Woodall founded The Unity Project, based in Newtown, CT shortly after 9/11. http://www.indiegogo.com/theunityproject?contribution_success=true&pledge_id=1558705

Summary:

Help our Newtown kids turn this tragedy into resilient strength! You can make a huge difference in the lives of the kids in Newtown in the months and years ahead when the cameras are gone, but the needs still exist.

All of our hearts have been broken by the senseless cruelty of the tragedy in our hometown of Newtown, CT. We know that the greatest strengths come from the greatest adversities. Based in Newtown, the Unity Project is working with the schools to help the kids there turn the grief of this horrific event into resilient strength and compassion.

(snip)

For the rest of this article: https://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com/2013/02/13/bahai-presence-in-sandy-hook-event-and-how-it-may-influence-our-future/
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:43 pm

Sandy Hook full view, in a case with a lot of casualty, no ambulance is seen.
Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm Skitch11
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:27 pm

The later coming ambulance parks at the center of the road. Paramedics take easy steps with no hurry. Are they exhausted by repeated drills or just know in advance there is no survivors? Compare that red coat running woman.

http://timethemoment.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/ap721562485881.jpg?w=735
Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm Ap721562485881
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:07 pm

http://timethemoment.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/ap236004409308copu.jpg?w=735

New Town Bee reporter arrived at 9:59 am. No ambulance was seen in background and paramedics is easy.
----------------
http://timethemoment.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/ap650970505603.jpg?w=735
Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm Ap236004409308copu
Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm Ap650970505603
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:39 pm

ambulances not present in itself is not a case. Paramedics/Ambulances are not allowed on scenes until a location is secured by local law enforcement. this is the case for any shooting anywhere. the instances happen more often than not where an ambulance arrives on the scene of a shooting before law enforcement. They cannot treat a victim until law enforcement has declared a scene as secure. I understand the thought process behind apparant inconsistencies though.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:37 pm

Thanks, Warrior Shepard. I was trying to make sense of it and your thoughts on this do indeed make sense. Soooo many dots to connect!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:46 pm

researcher wrote:
Thanks, Warrior Shepard. I was trying to make sense of it and your thoughts on this do indeed make sense. Soooo many dots to connect!

I agree...The whole thing stinks...even if you can't identify what is causing the smell...doesn't mean there isn't something fishy lying around!

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:15 pm

Warrior Shepard wrote:
ambulances not present in itself is not a case. Paramedics/Ambulances are not allowed on scenes until a location is secured by local law enforcement. this is the case for any shooting anywhere. the instances happen more often than not where an ambulance arrives on the scene of a shooting before law enforcement. They cannot treat a victim until law enforcement has declared a scene as secure. I understand the thought process behind apparant inconsistencies though.

1. It was not "no ambulance there", it was "later coming ambulance had to park at the center of the road."

2. Paramecids walked to the scene in easy steps. Which means they knew there was no one survived in shootings.

Sandy hook school location map from sky
Sandy Hook School was selected particularly for its location. It was in a dead end of a road. No others would pass by and witness what have happened. It largely protect the perpetrators to commit a crime without being discovered and then left. The time was at 9:40, parents left already and they couldn’t be witness too. The victims were first grade pupils, they were too young to describe a scene even if they were survived the massacre. Yet, the murderers tried to kill everyone.

Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm Eje1j10
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:51 pm

Videos, saved documents at link:
http://www.truthin7minutes.com/school-shootings

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:43 pm

I don't know... but I get the impression someone here still thinks that this happened.

Have you all read the old forum posts I made on this matter?

I personally have not seen ONE SHRED of evidence of any murder!

I posted many video's as info came forth as well as the whole CRISIS ACTOR involvement as well as the SAT. PICS that Sandy Hook was not being used with exception of for A DRILL!

I am not posting much now but do if I see more info other than Supposed Parents Proposing Gun Control.

Check all the posts recently about preventing Christians from having them and the Beheading in N.J.

Does anyone think that the Muslim Admin is not trying to get you??

This stuff is out of control!!
Best prepare if you have not.
Pray the Lord comes real soon.... you could see him end of May... or soon.

Did you all read the posts by Done? Did you see that verse that says that Satan is inside the antichrist??? See all them scars on 0's head... just what is in there?
That little guy with control handles from Men In Black???

KERRY says today that we will protect Japan with Nukes.... so .... Nukes get Nuked.... wow... my detector still registers Fukushima.... so we are going to get more dosage.... maybe too much with another incident.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:42 pm

Spring wrote:
Have you all read the old forum posts I made on this matter?
Every single one of 'em.

Spring wrote:
I personally have not seen ONE SHRED of evidence of any murder!
Nor have I.

Allow me to add this: In all the data so far, all the photos, all the videos has anyone here seen . . . . .

ONE SINGLE DROP OF BLOOD ON ANYONE?

Rescue workers, firemen, EMT's, ambulance drivers, policemen . . . plenty of photos and videos of ''em and not one drop of the red stuff on a single one of 'em. As a Navy Corpsman I worked on plenty of trauma patients including gunshots and I'll tell you a fact Jack; you do not come away from even one much less a schoolroom full of gunshot victims without getting some blood on you. It just doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:20 am

Dove, that was an interesting link you provided - and I don't believe for a minute that these shootings, 9-11, etc. are real. I know they are false flags but I just wanted to clear one thing up.

In your link the guy talked about the Aurora shooting (I live about 20 mi away from it) and how Chloe Anderson is an actor. She may be an actor, but she was not acting when talking about her sister who got shot. I know the famly personally and have for years, and Petra Anderson really did get shot - and she has a miracle story to tell about how the bullet went through her brain without killing her.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/07/26/12940840-shotgun-pellets-miracle-path-spared-aurora-victims-life?lite

Just wanted to clear that up Very Happy

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:48 am

Wakeupcall. I'm so glad you had that information!

And it confirms for me that alternative news is no more trustworthy than
MSM news. Certainly now, and maybe not ever.

It does ALL serve the same end; to keep us trapped with the things of this
world.

I'm done with it; tired of wrestling with duality.
The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
Matt.6:22

We have a much greater thing to explore! Life in the
Spirit, and the Kingdom of God! Halleluyah!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:49 pm

Dove, you are SO right. I just don't know who we can trust for real news anymore and it makes me sick.

I watched a video last night - I can't remember if it was on the guy's link that you posted, or another one that I clicked on (I watched so many that I can't keep them all straight), but anyway it had some sort of promo on the beginning of it about "a great place to come be an actor - where we have rooms and rooms full of 'green screen' and can put any scene behind you". It talked about how news reporting will never be the same because no one has to go on location and they can place any scene behind you that they want.

Anyway, it was truly frightening - and I had a fitful sleep thinking and dreaming about reality - or the lack thereof - and how we just can't know what is real anymore on this earth. We just have to hold tightly to JESUS to show us the way.

The world just gets more "matrix-ey" everyday.
Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm 4117895259

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:05 pm

The green screen is called something like chromakey or something.....I had some photos taken with m,y grand daughter years ago...well at least 8 years ago, and we just sat on a bench and the lady fiddled with a few knobs and VOILA we were sitting in between two large lions...I still have the photos.... my husband I and did the same earlier, say 12 years ago,,,same thing she played with a few buttons etc...we were sitting on a bench and the photo showed us being chased by a large rhinosarous,,,butting a jeep....since then I have almost hardly ever watched any news as "who knows" what they are trying to deceive you with! faceypalm
Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:36 pm

Ooooohh! I found the video I was talking about on my post above about the green screen stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9XAr2BhMm4

And after the guy shows that, he goes into some other Sandy Hook stuff with actors walking around, etc. I don't know how true that stuff is, but I found the green screen stuff interesting. Also at the end is the same vid that Spring2 posted above about there being no cars in the parking lot.

Somethun smells fishy - and I hate fish!
Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm 4110723298

OK, ETA here: I went to the guy's youtube channel that posted the video on my link above and you gotta watch his featured video called "I call a video editor sandy hoax". I had no idea they did that much stuff with green screen.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCceQcELWQTm9ge7BY0Mcdnw?feature=watch

I sure don't care about it in the movies, but it sure does make one wonder if our whole MSM news is just one big production these days. Not too sure about the alternatives news either like Dove mentioned above. SO much deception for the sheeple! No wonder they will so easily accept the A/C.
Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm 2573664909

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:50 pm

This is the embedded video in wakeupcall's posting above. The green screen stuff is only about the first 3-4 minutes and the rest of it is Sandy Hook videos. A must see.

Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:44 pm

They picked up a separated location because they don't want to be witnessed.

Full Disclosure: CO, WI, CT shootings.. Are These The Work of "Lone Wolf" Gunmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZPS7AdgNgE&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:08 pm

Well that was good. There are a few more on the page when you go look it up
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:09 pm

No others could do Sandy Hook massacre except the Feds because so many resources were activated: police, media, government officials and informants (some were called as "actors" by people.) And they of course would let out disinformation to meddle the water.

Robbie Parker was pushed out as a trap to discredit “Sandy Hook truthers”. Mr. Parker was selected because he has three look alike daughters, all with blonde hair and you can hardly recognize them if the picture was taken in a few years.

Here is a doctored picture. Madeline and Samantha have no legs in the photo. It was cut and replaced by other stuff. That two legs on bottom part is from another photo. The size and location does not fit Robbie Parker’s body.

Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm Skitched-108-20130109-134449%5B1%5D
http://contrailscience.com/skitch/skitched-108-20130109-134449.jpg

And they deliberately let Madeline wearing Emilie's dress in photo with Obama. Let her in Emilie’s hair style in picture one too. The dress and hair style were designed to confusing people (that Emilie wasn’t dead) then to prove the suspicious people are "conspiracy theorist". Remember, no others have the motive and resource to do that. Those who could take pictures of Obama and Samantha have the privilege or that photo was a product of the "strategy office"(disinformation office) too.

Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm Sandy_Hook_school_shooting__President_Obama_prepares_to_address_Newtown_at_emotional_memorial_service___Mail_Online-20130107-213029%5B1%5D
http://contrailscience.com/skitch/Sandy_Hook_school_shooting__President_Obama_prepares_to_address_Newtown_at_emotional_memorial_service_%7C_Mail_Online-20130107-213029.jpg
---
That picture was created particularly to mislead people to conclude Emily hadn't died. (they let Madeline wear Emily's dress) That's a trap set up for suspicious people. It proves even the president could be obedient actor to be manipulated by the perpetrator. See how happy those actors are. Are they family members who just lost a lovely girl and after memory service, or it was a celebrating party?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:44 pm

God said that the seed of Satan was inside the anti-christ or as I say the anti-christian dude.

Now who could we possibly be talking about.

By the way all this stuff is at the old forum which Sandy Hook fakeness was all covered there by me and others. It too is a fake, no death certificates released as per law! And no bodies, The sheriff even said they had a couple teams that had to break their way in!

And now the school is set to be demolished ........ since it had been closed already through budget cuts and it was just a very convenient place to hold such a DRILL.
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:32 pm

spring2 wrote:

It too is a fake, no death certificates released as per law! And no bodies, The sheriff even said they had a couple teams that had to break their way in!

That's why they withhold records from public. Criminals are afraid to be exposed under sunshine.

Quote :
Bill Drafted In Secret Would Block Release Of Some Newtown Massacre Records
The staffs of the state's top prosecutor and the governor's office have been working in secret with legislative leaders on a law to withhold records related to the police investigation into the Dec. 14 Newtown elementary school massacre.

By JON LENDER, EDMUND H. MAHONY and DAVE ALTIMARI, jlender@courant.comThe Hartford Courant
10:18 p.m. EDT, May 21, 2013

The staffs of the state's top prosecutor and the governor's office have been working in secret with General Assembly leaders on legislation to withhold records related to the police investigation into the Dec. 14 Newtown elementary school massacre — including victims' photos, tapes of 911 calls, and possibly more.

The behind-the-scenes legislative effort came to light Tuesday when The Courant obtained a copy of an email by a top assistant to Chief State's Attorney Kevin Kane, Timothy J. Sugrue. Sugrue, an assistant state's attorney, discussed options considered so far, including blocking release of statements "made by a minor."

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-newtown-foi-0522-20130521,0,2316671.story
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:07 pm

Government monopolized the news agency. They censored the important news of Sandy Hook shootings. Sandy Hook - Judge seals police records for 90 days. It helps to fume suspicion of people. Why did they release so much inconsistent information on Sandy Hook shooting?

Do you know why they released the following news (MANY 9-11 "HIJACKERS" ARE STILL ALIVE)? Because there are many people work for government as informants. They are afraid of becoming sacrifices when they were told to carry out a mission. So the late news (hijackers still alive) released to comfort them. Now we saw so many disinformation released later after Sandy Hook shooting. It hints "we didn't kill that many children". That's the trick how the government fool you the people.

MANY 9-11 "HIJACKERS" ARE STILL ALIVE.

The world's media has reported that many of the so-called hijackers "fingered" by the FBI are still alive. For example the BBC (British Broadcasting Cooperation) carried this report:

Hijack "suspects" alive and well.

The following article is a remake of http://www.mujahideen.fsnet.co.uk/wtc/wtc-hijackers.htm which lists many of the media articles dealing with the hijackers who were not hijackers.

http://guardian.150m.com/september-eleven/hijackers-alive.htm
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:57 pm

New Town Bee published an interview with Sandy Hook School principal who was dead already and then took down the article.
Sandy Hook massacre: Official story spins out of control

Niall Bradley
Sott.net   Tue, 18 Dec 2012
The Newtown Bee
December 14, 2012

Sandy Hook School Principal Dawn Hochsprung told The Bee that a masked man entered the school with a rifle and started shooting multiple shots - more than she could count - that went "on and on."
Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm Sandy_Hook_Principal_statement

How could the principal have survived to give this statement to local press describing what happened ... if she was one of the first to be killed? Incidentally, The Newtown Bee's article was taken down yesterday. Of course, a plausible explanation is that a reporter mistook another teacher for the principal.
http://www.sott.net/article/254873-Sandy-Hook-massacre-Official-story-spins-out-of-control
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:51 pm

New Town bee worked to the plan to report the interview of the Principal without acknowledgement of the death of the Principal. (The Principal was shot to death because she had seen something she was not allowed to see. ) So we saw such a conflict. Similar case took place in 911 attack.
BBC reports WTC 7 collapse 23 min BEFORE IT HAPPENED !!!!!!!

http:// youtu.be/ky90eEIzStw
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:50 pm

Bill Drafted In Secret Would Block Release Of Some Newtown Massacre Records

The staffs of the state's top prosecutor and the governor's office have been working in secret with legislative leaders on a law to withhold records related to the police investigation into the Dec. 14 Newtown elementary school massacre.
By JON LENDER, EDMUND H. MAHONY and DAVE ALTIMARI, jlender@courant.comThe Hartford Courant

10:18 p.m. EDT, May 21, 2013

The staffs of the state's top prosecutor and the governor's office have been working in secret with General Assembly leaders on legislation to withhold records related to the police investigation into the Dec. 14 Newtown elementary school massacre — including victims' photos, tapes of 911 calls, and possibly more.

The behind-the-scenes legislative effort came to light Tuesday when The Courant obtained a copy of an email by a top assistant to Chief State's Attorney Kevin Kane, Timothy J. Sugrue. Sugrue, an assistant state's attorney, discussed options considered so far, including blocking release of statements "made by a minor."

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-newtown-foi-0522-20130521,0,2316671.story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm   Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandy Hook Still in News! UPDATED 2-14@6:45pm
Page 1 of 1