Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cardinal Says Pope Francis Preparing To Launch "Prophetic" Phase Of Vatican II Against "Fundamentalists"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cardinal Says Pope Francis Preparing To Launch "Prophetic" Phase Of Vatican II Against "Fundamentalists" Empty
PostSubject: Cardinal Says Pope Francis Preparing To Launch "Prophetic" Phase Of Vatican II Against "Fundamentalists"   Cardinal Says Pope Francis Preparing To Launch "Prophetic" Phase Of Vatican II Against "Fundamentalists" I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:21 am

Cardinal Says Pope Francis Preparing To Launch "Prophetic" Phase Of Vatican II Against "Fundamentalists"

Cardinal Says Pope Francis Preparing To Launch "Prophetic" Phase Of Vatican II Against "Fundamentalists" Kasper_thisone-440x287
Cardinal Kasper pictured before the conclave in Rome (Photo: CNS)

Cardinal Walter Kasper said that Pope Francis is beginning a “new phase” of the Second Vatican Council. The cardinal made the case in an article in Italian in the Vatican newspaper L’Osservatore Romano. According to an English translation by the commentator John Thavis, the cardinal referred to the Pope’s comments: “Pope Francis, from the first day of his pontificate, has given what I would call his prophetic interpretation of the Council, and has inaugurated a new phase of... a Church that has a wintery look, and shows clear signs of crisis.” He added that “the Church needs to take seriously the legitimate requests of the modern age. It needs to defend the faith against... the fundamentalist tendencies that run from reason”.

more

http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2013/04/12/cardinal-kasper-says-pope-francis-is-launching-new-phase-of-vatican-ii/
Back to top Go down

Cardinal Says Pope Francis Preparing To Launch "Prophetic" Phase Of Vatican II Against "Fundamentalists" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Says Pope Francis Preparing To Launch "Prophetic" Phase Of Vatican II Against "Fundamentalists"   Cardinal Says Pope Francis Preparing To Launch "Prophetic" Phase Of Vatican II Against "Fundamentalists" I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:36 pm

I'm offended by his INTOLERANCE. He showed much more love and kindness toward the Muslims.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1