Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pope Francis - The False Prophet

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pope Francis - The False Prophet Empty
PostSubject: Pope Francis - The False Prophet   Pope Francis - The False Prophet I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 2:12 pm

By Geri Ungurean

For a few years, I have been reading various articles which put forth the question “Could Pope Francis be the False Prophet, spoken of in God’s Word?”  I would turn this over in my mind; sometimes thinking that he very well could be, but other times I just brushed it aside as a remote possibility.

I have done much research on this pope. I found that when he was Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires, he had close friends who were Wiccans and pagans. He even allowed some Unitarian Universalist acquaintances to hold services in his Cathedral in Buenos  Aires, Argentina.  I read that Wiccans, pagans and New Agers in general, were intrigued by the man, and many truly loved him.

“Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God” (James 4:4).

But what I have stumbled upon about this man, which I will post in this article, is alarming, and the question as to whether we are seeing the prophesied False Prophet is beginning to come into focus.  I am convinced that this man will usher in the Antichrist. 

SEPTEMBER 2015

We have been seeing in the news that Pope Francis is now very much on board with the Climate Change fanatics.  He is parroting their mantras “Climate change is the most important thing facing the world today.”  It’s strange to me that this new passion of the pontiff’s is directly in line with the UN’s sustainable development agenda, which will be launched by the UN in September. 

But maybe not so strange after all. Pope Francis is scheduled to speak before the UN, and will give the speech that kicks off the conference on the new “sustainable” (that word is used frequently by the UN) development agenda.  The Pope has decided that Climate Change will be his legacy.  Has anyone wondered what climate change has to do with the Gospel of Jesus Christ?

FROM ZEROHEDGE.COM:

“This radical new agenda is already being called “Agenda 21 on steroids” because it goes so much farther than Agenda 21 ever did.  The new UN agenda does not just address the environment – it also addresses issues such as poverty, agriculture, education and gender equality.  It is essentially a blueprint for governing the entire planet, and that sounds very much like what Pope Francis also wants.” [1]

THE POPE’S ENCYCLICAL LETTER

Pope Francis has released an encyclical letter to the world, which he states will become part of the Catholic church’s writings. Many believe that the timing of the release of the letter was to have maximum public impact, prior to the Pope’s speech at the UN in September.

The rare encyclical, called “Laudato Sii”, or “Praised Be”, has been timed to have maximum public impact ahead of the pope’s meeting with Barack Obama and his address to the US Congress and the UN general assembly in September.

POPE FRANCIS - THE FALSE PROPHET?

"It is also intended to improve the prospect of a strong new UN global agreement to cut climate emissions. By adding a moral dimension to the well-rehearsed scientific arguments, Francis hopes to raise the ambition of countries above their own self-interest to secure a strong deal in a crucial climate summit in Paris in November.

Much of the encyclical is not that surprising.  But what is raising eyebrows is the Pope’s call for a new global political authority.”  [1]

Global political authority?   Read that again.  The Pope is calling for a One World Governing authority. We are witnessing Bible Prophecy being fulfilled before our very eyes. Is it scary and disconcerting? Of course it is — we are human. But it is also very exciting to me that we are closer than many have thought to the glorious appearing of our Lord Jesus to catch us up with Him, and to be with Him forevermore.

“What is even more alarming is who will be on the stage with the Pope when this encyclical is formally released. John Schellnhuber is a German professor that has some very radical views on climate change.  For instance, he believes that our planet is overpopulated by at least six billion people.

Professor John Schellnhuber has been chosen as a speaker for the Vatican’s rolling out of a Papal document on climate change. He’s the professor who previously said the planet is overpopulated by at least six billion people. Now, the Vatican is giving him a platform which many expect will result in an official Church declaration in support of radical depopulation in the name of “climate science.”

And Schellnhuber also happens to believe that we need a new global political authority.  If he had his way, there would be an “Earth Constitution”, a “Global Council” directly elected by the people of the planet, and a “Planetary Court” that would be above all other courts on the globe.” 

FROM SCHELLNHUBER:

“Let me conclude this short contribution with a daydream about those key institutions that could bring about a sophisticated — and therefore more appropriate — version of the conventional “world government” notion. Global democracy might be organized around three core activities, namely (i) an Earth Constitution; (ii) a Global Council; and (iii) a Planetary Court. I cannot discuss these institutions in any detail here, but I would like to indicate at least that:

– the Earth Constitution would transcend the UN Charter and identify those first principles guiding humanity in its quest for freedom, dignity, security and sustainability;

– the Global Council would be an assembly of individuals elected directly by all people on Earth, where eligibility should be not constrained by geographical, religious, or cultural quotas; and

– the Planetary Court would be a transnational legal body open to appeals from everybody, especially with respect to violations of the Earth Constitution. [1]
Why would Pope Francis surround himself with people like this eugenicist, Schellnhuber?  One can only assume that these men are like minded. And if Pope Francis is aligning himself with this man, how will the Pope suggest that 6 billion people be eliminated?

A PREVIEW OF THE ENCYCLICAL LETTER BY POPE FRANCIS

The letter is over 180 pages long, so printing the entire document for this article would be impossible. I have chosen to post excerpts from the preface. I will post the website, where the readers may read this letter in its entirety.

I don’t know why I would be shocked at anything coming out of the Vatican; especially from this New Age Pope, but I believe that if you read the words of the preface, you will be alarmed at the verbiage used, and beliefs of this man who leads so many millions of people on this earth.

Pope Francis speaks of “Mother Earth” as our sister. I had to go back and read that again, thinking that perhaps I had misread it.  He will deliver this as his speech to the UN in September. 

EXCERPTS FROM THE PREFACE:

ENCYCLICAL LETTER
LAUDATO SI’
OF THE HOLY FATHER
FRANCIS
ON CARE FOR OUR COMMON HOME (excerpts)

“Laudato si’, mi’ Signore” – “Praise be to
you, my Lord”. In the words of this beautiful
canticle, Saint Francis of Assisi reminds us that
our common home is like a sister with whom we
share our life and a beautiful mother who opens
her arms to embrace us. “Praise be to you, my
Lord, through our Sister, Mother Earth, who
sustains and governs us, and who produces various
fruit with coloured flowers and herbs”.

“This sister now cries out to us because of
the harm we have inflicted on her by our irresponsible
use and abuse of the goods with which
God has endowed her. We have come to see
ourselves as her lords and masters, entitled to
plunder her at will. The violence present in our
hearts, wounded by sin, is also reflected in the
symptoms of sickness evident in the soil, in the
water, in the air and in all forms of life.” 

“This is why the earth herself, burdened and laid waste,
is among the most abandoned and maltreated of
our poor; she “groans in travail” (Rom 8:22). We
have forgotten that we ourselves are dust of the
earth (cf. Gen 2:7); our very bodies are made up
of her elements, we breathe her air and we receive
life and refreshment from her waters.
Nothing in this world is indifferent to us.”

“The destruction of the human environment
is extremely serious, not only because God
has entrusted the world to us men and women,
but because human life is itself a gift which must
be defended from various forms of debasement.
Every effort to protect and improve our world
entails profound changes in “lifestyles, models
of production and consumption, and the established
structures of power which today govern
societies.”

“Of God’s creation; for human beings to degrade
the integrity of the earth by causing changes in
its climate, by stripping the earth of its natural
forests or destroying its wetlands; for human beings
to contaminate the earth’s waters, its land, its
air, and its life – these are sins”. For “to commit
a crime against the natural world is a sin against
ourselves and a sin against God”.

“The urgent challenge to protect our common
home includes a concern to bring the whole
human family together to seek a sustainable and
integral development, for we know that things
can change. The Creator does not abandon us;
he never forsakes his loving plan or repents of
having created us. Humanity still has the ability
to work together in building our common home.
Here I want to recognize, encourage and thank all
those striving in countless ways to guarantee the
protection of the home which we share. Particular
appreciation is owed to those who tirelessly
seek to resolve the tragic effects of environmental
degradation on the lives of the world’s poorest.
Young people demand change. They wonder
how anyone can claim to be building a better future
without thinking of the environmental crisis
and the sufferings of the excluded.
 I urgently appeal, then, for a new dialogue
about how we are shaping the future of our planet.
We need a conversation which includes everyone.”

“My appeal
Since the environmental challenge we are
undergoing, and its human roots, concern and
affect us all. The worldwide ecological movement
has already made considerable progress
and led to the establishment of numerous organizations
committed to raising awareness of
these challenges. Regrettably, many efforts to 
seek concrete solutions to the environmental crisis
have proved ineffective, not only because of
powerful opposition but also because of a more
general lack of interest. Obstructionist attitudes,
even on the part of believers, can range from denial
of the problem to indifference, nonchalant
resignation or blind confidence in technical solutions.
We require a new and universal solidarity.
As the bishops of Southern Africa have stated:
“Everyone’s talents and involvement are needed
to redress the damage caused by human abuse of
God’s creation”.  All of us can cooperate as instruments
of God for the care of creation, each
according to his or her own culture, experience,
involvements and talents.”

“It is my hope that this Encyclical Letter,
which is now added to the body of the Church’s
social teaching, can help us to acknowledge the
appeal, immensity and urgency of the challenge
we face. I will begin by briefly reviewing several
aspects of the present ecological crisis, with the
aim of drawing on the results of the best scientific
research available today, letting them touch us
deeply and provide a concrete foundation for the
ethical and spiritual itinerary that follows. I will
then consider some principles drawn from the
Judaeo-Christian tradition which can render our
commitment to the environment more coherent.
I will then attempt to get to the roots of the present situation, 
so as to consider not only its symptoms
but also its deepest causes.”  [2]

It amazes me how the Pope uses Scripture completely out of context. And his reference to “Mother Earth” being our sister - well, I just have no words for this. Again, I ask the reader — what does this have to do with the Gospel of Jesus Christ?

READ THE POPE’S LETTER IN ITS ENTIRETY HERE:

http://w2.vatican.va/content/dam/francesco/pdf/encyclicals/documents/papa-francesco_20150524_enciclica-laudato-si_en.pdf 

Brethren, it truly grieved me to write many things in this article. But at the same time, I feel that it is important for us to know what is going on at the UN, and behind the scenes most everywhere.   As the title of this piece clearly articulates, I do believe that this Pope is the last Pope, and is, as the Bible calls him, the False Prophet.

Take solace in knowing that Jesus will be coming for His own very soon. Scripture is being fulfilled at an incredible pace. We who belong to Him, know that we will be with Him. There are so many who are so deluded. We are still to share Salvation with the lost, no matter if we have faith for their salvation or not.

God is able!!

MARANATHA!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1