Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Follow the Links in the Chain of Command

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

Follow the Links in the Chain of Command  Empty
PostSubject: Follow the Links in the Chain of Command    Follow the Links in the Chain of Command  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 6:16 pm

https://trackingmeroz.wordpress.com/2015/07/23/follow-the-links-in-the-chain-of-command/

Follow the Links in the Chain of Command

I listened the other night to the Hagmann and Hagmann radio show, on the suggestion of a reader who has followed the Clinton saga for a long while.  I warned this person that politics make my eyes glaze over, and suddenly I suffer from hearing loss whenever such discussions arise.  But this show involves a remembrance of the suspicious death of Vince Foster, who was Bill Clinton’s Deputy White House Counsel.  Foster was found dead twenty-two years ago on July 20, 1993, when the administration of President Bill Clinton was only 6 months old. Touted as a suicide, there are many who have examined the evidence and declared that Vince Foster had in fact been murdered.
Doug Hagmann’s  interpretation of the evidence is interesting, and I noted that  twice he said  that we should disregard certain books which have a different conclusion on what really happened to Vince Foster.  Of course, when anyone says don’t look over there, I do just that.   There are several authors who have written on the death of Vince Foster, and  I decided to purchase one online as part of my summer reading material.  So guess which book I ordered?  Well, Marinka Peschmann’s  Following Orders: The Death of Vince Foster, Clinton White House Lawyer  sounded interesting.  If you recall, she had been one of the two targets of the hit piece which comprised the Joint Response of Doug Hagmann and Steve Quayle on February 10, 2015.  Perhaps Doug Hagmann’s comments on the death of Foster are not as impartial as they ought to be.
It is well known that there is a large body count of suspicious deaths surrounding the interactions of Bill and Hillary Clinton, going back to Bill’s years as governor of Arkansas through his Presidential  years; and beyond with Hillary’s appointment of Secretary of State by President Obama.  There seems to be one person who has done the most to point a spotlight on these deaths, and that man is  Larry Nichols, a former Green Beret, who boasted of his own skill in killing, at the supposed command of the Clintons.
Browsing the web on this subject, I came across an interesting article entitled Barry Seal, the CIA Camp in Lacombe, & the JFK Assassination, written November 20, 2013 by Daniel Hopsicker.  Barry Seal was involved with the Mena, Arkansas drug running operation during the Clinton years.  Hopsicker discusses “the blackest of black operations” codenamed at that time Operation Forty.  Apparently this group was the CIA’s super secret assassination squad.
So we hear of Larry Nichols, and his claim of having performed assassinations, during the Clinton Arkansas years.  We also read that the CIA appears to have conducted illegal activities at the Mena, Arkansas airport during the same time frame.  In view of Hillary Clinton’s desire to gain the office of the President of the United States in the 2016 election, should we be interested in the type of people she associates with?
Now here is an association which should be of great curiosity to Hagmann and Hagmann supporters. W, the Intelligence Insider, who was highly touted by Doug Hagmann,  is associated with Larry Nichols.
Here is an article written by James Ring Adams and published in the March 1997 American Spectator, called The Final Crash of Larry Case: The demise of a wacky Little rock private eye who used to spy on (and for) Bill Clinton and the Arkansas Machine.  In the latter part of his story, we read this about a “free lance researcher”, Wayne Willott, “who occasionally contributed to the talk show of presidential son, Michael Reagan.  Last June, Willott was visiting Larry Nichols of Conway, Arkansas…”.  This is the same Larry Nichols who claimed to be a hit man for the Clintons.  Wayne Willott is Doug Hagmann’s W, the Intelligence Insider. Larry Nichols claims that in one of Michael Reagan’s books, that Reagan said that the most honest man he ever met was Nichols. What a group!

Why should anyone trust the advice that Hagmann or W give as Watchmen, to the body of Christ?
Back to top Go down

Follow the Links in the Chain of Command
Page 1 of 1