Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ARK CODE & 0, a Traitor, WWIII Ark Code

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ARK CODE & 0, a Traitor, WWIII Ark Code Empty
PostSubject: ARK CODE & 0, a Traitor, WWIII Ark Code   ARK CODE & 0, a Traitor, WWIII Ark Code I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 1:15 pm

http://arkcode.com/photo4_5.html

We now know what will be the ultimate cause of World War 3. Updated on 7/23/2015  

This article discusses the causes and timing of World War III. Before examining what the Code reveals about a date, I will state up front that in my 18 years of studying the Torah Code, meaningful dates are almost never found. What are found with great frequency are associations. With respect to World War III what is found is an association with President Obama. However, this doesn't mean that nuclear war will occur while he is in office. It may occur during his Administration, but it's almost certain that it will occur as a result of the nuclear deal that he has just concluded with Iran. He has admitted that Iran will be able to build bombs at the end of the agreement, but he will be out of office then. Figure 1 has an axis term of OBAMA IS A TRAITOR. When the war occurs, it won't be because Obama is a fool. It will occur because the American people were foolish enough to twice elect an enemy as their President. If a white, male President did the things this man has done he would have been impeached. However Obama will likely succeed in destroying us because he has convinced a majority of Americans that anyone who criticizes him is a racist, or that impeaching him would cause a race war. Figures 2 and 3 will look at a start date for the war, and it's not in the future. The main cause for the war, when it turns hot, has past: July 14, 2015 – the day that Obama and Kerry accepted a deal that not only ensures Iran will acquire nuclear bombs, but even allows them to build Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (ICBMs) to reach New York and other U.S. cities.
http://arkcode.com/images/obama,traitor._war_and_iran.png
ARK CODE & 0, a Traitor, WWIII Ark Code Obama,traitor._war_and_iran

Figure 1 - With OBAMA IS A TRAITOR as axis term, IRAN, ISRAEL and WAR are all at skip +1. Running into OBAMA IS A TRAITOR in the open text is I WILL BLOT OF OUT MAN WHOM I CREATED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH. The probability calculation on the spreadsheet below does not inlude the threat to wipe out man only because I found it a-posteriori. My calculation is only for a-priori terms other than the axis term.

http://arkcode.com/images/obama_traitor_spreadsheet.png

ARK CODE & 0, a Traitor, WWIII Ark Code Obama_traitor_spreadsheet

GROUNDHOG DAY AND FIGURE 1. There is, it seems, not a day that goes by when I 'm not struck by what a traitor Obama is. Today, July 21, 2015, after days of Americans demanding Obama to lower the flag nationwide to honor 5 U.S. military men slaughtered in Chattanooga, Tennessee (by yet another another Mohammed), and only after the Capitol Building lowered its flag, the President reluctantly gave the order to lower the flag at the White House and elsewhere. When I started to write this article I forgot that I already published an article in March 20, 2015 based on the axis term OBAMA IS A TRAITOR. In comparing what I found then with Figure 1 here, the only major difference is that then I pointed out that [size=16]USA was found touching OBAMA TRAITOR and on the line stating AND PUT AWAY THE EVIL FROM THE MIDST OF YOU. The word IS is not used in Hebrew, but is supplied by the translator where appropriate (as it is here) when going from Hebrew to English. Back in March I didn't include the line I WILL BLOT OUT MAN WHOM I CREATED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH. The discussion below only concerns the matrix shown here on Figure 1.
[/size]
STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF FIGURE 1. As per my standard protocol, no statistical significance is assigned to the axis term, here OBAMA IS A TRAITOR at its lowest skip in wrapped Torah. While Obama seems to run from every war, his cowardice in the face of Iran and hatred of Israel is likely to cause the ultimate war – a nuclear one. WAR appeared in the open text. Odds against its appearance this way are about 15.6 to 1. ISRAEL was also found in the open text, but this seldom means much because the Torah is largely a book about Israel. It’s found 591 times in Torah, and it had more than a 66% chance to be on the matrix – that’s easier to find than calling a coin toss correctly. What was a surprise is that the conventional spelling of IRAN is at skip +1. It was found this way (best case scenario) against odds of about 272 to 1. While the primary concern is about Israel nuking Iran before the Iranians get the Bomb, or about Iran doing likewise to Israel if they continue to foolishly depend on America to protect them, in the negotiations Iran got permission to build ICBMs. If it intends to nuke America the war will quickly grow global. The last letter of OBAMA IS A TRAITOR is crossed in the open text by I WILL BLOT OUT MAN WHOM I CREATED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH. This is the threat that Obama brings us. However, as striking as this phrase is, it wasn’t sought by me in an a priori manner, and therefore under my standard protocol I can't use it to calculate the significance of the matrix. Again, my probability calculations primarily indicate how accurate my predictions are as to what should be encoded with an axis term. They often don't indicate the absolute beauty of a matrix. The calculations also indicate whether individual terms seen on a matrix are to be expected or not expected due to chance alone. With no significance assigned to the warning about blotting our life, or THE MURDERER HE SHALL SURELY BE PUT TO DEATH touching IRAN, or YOU HAVE REBELLED AGAINST THE LORD FROM THE DAY THAT I KNEW YOU because all of these phrases were only found a posteriori (that is, on reading the cross-print), the matrix was found against odds of about 6,341 to 1.
FIGURE 2 AND ITS STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE.  On Figure 2 the axis term is WORLD WAR at skip 53,361. Because I didn't find a good match between WORLD WAR and the Hebrew date for July 14, 2015 (the 25th of Tammuz in the year 5775) I tried something that I haven't done in the past. I looked for JULY 14. It’s on Figure 2, but not as a special case skip (+/-1 or absolute skip of the axis term). After factoring in ELS rank 11 of the axis term, there was about once chance in 23 to have this date this close to WORLD WAR (in a 240-letter area box). If the match had occurred with the lowest skip of the axis term, it would have been found against odds of about 254 to 1.
        What about the full 594-letter matrix? Before making the correction for ELS rank 11, the most significant term was found against odds of about 103 to 1. Since Figure 1 was based on an axis term of OBAMA IS A TRAITOR, I looked for TREASON, and found it against odds of about 64 to 1. MOHAMMED was found against odds of about 26 to 1. Obviously I looked for Mohammed because he gave the world the religion that will likely cause World War 3. CHINA was there at Skip +1 against odds of about 13.7 to 1. Why did I look for China? Because they were part of the P5+1 group (the U.S., China, Russia, Britain, France and Germany) that caved in to Iran. You can be sure that if a world war breaks out China will use it as an excuse to grab the oil facilities in the Spratly Islands. ISRAEL was found in the open text, but it had more than a 68% chance to be on the matrix. I didn't find Obama on the matrix, but I did find BARACK at a special case skip (-1). The name is only 3 letters in Hebrew, and finding it this way was no more significant than calling a coin toss properly. I also found BUSH at a special case skip (that of the axis term). I looked for Bush because he has a good chance to win the nomination and have the hot war actually start on his watch. But like BARACK, BUSH also had about one chance in two to be here at a special case skip. Overall, after factoring in ELS rank 11 for the axis term, the matrix exists against odds of about 1,392,804 to 1. However while the matrix seems to suggest things that are relevant to a world war, it doesn't strongly back the starting date of the war. With Figure 3 the story changes. The current Hebrew Year, 5775, is at the same absolute skip as World War, Obama, and the Fool Iran.

Figure 2 - How WORLD WAR relates to JULY 14, TREASON, and MOHAMMED.

http://arkcode.com/images/july_14_world_war_date.png

ARK CODE & 0, a Traitor, WWIII Ark Code July_14_world_war_date

http://arkcode.com/images/14_jul_spreadsheet.png

Spreadsheet for Figure 2.

ARK CODE & 0, a Traitor, WWIII Ark Code 14_jul_spreadsheet

FIGURE 3. Back on September 25, 2012, just before Yom Kippur began, I found that WORLD WAR was at the same absolute skip as OBAMA and THE FOOL IRAN. What I didn’t see then was that the Hebrew year 5775 was at the same absolute skip. Figure 3 shows how these terms fit in with each other. I recently expanded on the matrix done in 2012 to show terms related to gay marriage. I did this because the Supreme Court had just legalized gay marriage and it occurred to me that in the Torah the Creator destroys Sodom and Gomorrah to punish it for homosexual behavior. The Lord is the Lord. He has no need to be politically correct, nor does He mince his words about how He feels about homosexual acts. However when I published my article about gays and world war initially it had no date. In researching the article that you're reading here, I found 5775 which was sought because it's the year that gay marriage was legalized, and the year that Obama pushed through his dream of giving Iran nuclear weapons and ICBMs. It's also the year that he did an end run around Congress, going straight to the U.N. to remove sanctions against Iran before Congress could vote on the issue. When I saw this on July 17, 2015 I went back and added the year to the matrix on the gay marriage article.
STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF FIGURE 3. As per my standard protocol, no statistical significance is assigned to the axis term, here WORLD WAR at its 11th lowest skip in wrapped Torah. On the spreadsheet below Figure 3 I just focus on WORLD WAR, OBAMA and the Hebrew year 5775. Although THE FOOL IRAN is at the same absolute skip as WORLD WAR, OBAMA and 5775, it wasn't included in the calculation because the tranliteration of IRAN isn't the standard one (used on Figure 1) and because THE FOOL was only found by snooping, an a posteriori process. I only allow a priori terms in my probability calculations. If Figure 3 was based on the lowest skip of WORLD WAR, OBAMA would have been found at a special case skip against odds of about 230 to 1 and 5775 would have been found against odds of about 38 to 1. But it is my practice to divide the significance of a matrix by the ELS rank of the axis term. So when 8,914 is divided by 11, I arrive at a final significance where the matrix was found against odds of about 810 to 1.

Figure 3 - WORLD WAR, OBAMA, the Hebrew year 5775 and THE FOOL IRAN all at the same absolute skip.

http://arkcode.com/images/world_war_matrix_segment.png

ARK CODE & 0, a Traitor, WWIII Ark Code World_war_matrix_segment

http://arkcode.com/images/orange_war_segment_odds.png

http://arkcode.com/images/orange_war_segment_odds.png

Spreadsheet for Figure 3.

ARK CODE & 0, a Traitor, WWIII Ark Code Orange_war_segment_odds

ATOMIC HOLOCAUST AND OBAMA. There is a high frequency association for OBAMA with terms like WORLD WAR, ATOMIC THREAT and, as is shown on Figure 4, ATOMIC HOLOCAUST at the same absolute skip. Dates are hard to find in the Torah Code, but this is the guy that is likely to get us all or at least a lot of us killed. Congress could have slowed Obama down by insisting on a treaty with Iran. If we had one it would have taken 67 votes in the Senate to approve it - meaning that the Republicans could have easily blocked a fatally dangerous agreement. But the Republicans gave away their power and we now find that Obama only needs 34 Senators to approve this treason. Further, the support of 290 members of the House of Representatives is now required to overturn the promised Obama veto that will come if the Senate votes the deal down. As of June 2, 2015 there were only 246 Republicans in the House while there were 188 Democrats and 1 vacant seat. So if all 246 Republicans vote to overturn a Presidential veto, there must be 44 Democrats who are not traitors who vote against the President to kill the deal. Meanwhile, the Enemy in Chief has already taken the issue of sanctions to the U.N. where the U.S. and 15 other countries voted unanimously to throw out the sanctions on Iran so that Iran can make nuclear tipped ICBMs to hit New York. If we are lucky the Iranian warhead will malfunction when it gets to New York and only destroy the U.N. But I wouldn’t bet on it. I sometimes joke that if ever there was a reason to suspect that many of our leaders have been abducted by aliens and implanted with mind controlling devices, this is it. But there is no joke here.
     Obama allowed Iran to drag out the nuclear talks long enough for Iran to put critical nuclear facilities far enough underground to be out of range of conventional bunker-buster bombs. The combined lunacy of Obama, the Congress and the U.N. is such to suggest that only an Israeli tactical nuclear strike against Iranian nuclear and military facilities can save the world.

Figure 4 - ATOMIC HOLOCAUST is encoded at the same skip a OBAMA.

http://arkcode.com/images/atomic_holocaust_p._ob.png

ARK CODE & 0, a Traitor, WWIII Ark Code Atomic_holocaust_p._ob_700x463
Back to top Go down

ARK CODE & 0, a Traitor, WWIII Ark Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARK CODE & 0, a Traitor, WWIII Ark Code   ARK CODE & 0, a Traitor, WWIII Ark Code I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 10:23 am

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t12502-obamadeal-us-to-protect-iranian-nuke-sites-from-israeli-attack

Plan of July 14...
http://justsecurity.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/271545626-Iran-Deal-Text.pdf
Back to top Go down

ARK CODE & 0, a Traitor, WWIII Ark Code
Page 1 of 1