Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

September 23 "The Convergence"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

September 23 "The Convergence" Empty
PostSubject: September 23 "The Convergence"   September 23 "The Convergence" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 4:08 pm

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: September 23 "The Convergence"   September 23 "The Convergence" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 11:31 am

so this guy says he is not mocking the tetrad, but he does, he says the sun goes dark and the moon turns to blood and stars fall to earth all on the same day, but the bible does not say all on the same day, so he needs to look deeper...
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: September 23 "The Convergence"   September 23 "The Convergence" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 1:57 pm

murray leslie wrote:

the sun goes dark and the moon turns to blood and stars fall to earth all on the same day

That's what my independent research indicates to me as well. And I dug deep. Joel, Isaiah, Matthew, & Revelation all line up and speak of the same event happening ONCE and happening AFTER the great tribulation. You are right . . . somebody does need to dig deeper and bone up on this subject. Wink

Matthew 24:29 wrote:
Immediately after the distress of those days
“‘the sun will be darkened,
    and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

Isaiah 13:10 wrote:
The stars of heaven and their constellations
    will not show their light.
The rising sun will be darkened
    and the moon will not give its light.

Isaiah 34:4 wrote:
All the stars in the sky will be dissolved
    and the heavens rolled up like a scroll;
all the starry host will fall
    like withered leaves from the vine,
    like shriveled figs from the fig tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September 23 "The Convergence"   September 23 "The Convergence" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 3:13 pm

Thanks for the video Jrcole. It was another good one.

Yes, he said he wasn't going to mock it, but it was too late, he already did.
But his point was, and i agree, that the lunar eclipse (red moon) is not the same thing as those verses quoted by researcher above. They may be, and probably are pointing to something (like war or troubled times) but not to the sun going dark.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: September 23 "The Convergence"   September 23 "The Convergence" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 5:14 pm

researcher, your sun and moon dark happens when Christ comes back at the end, that is correct, both  situations happen in joel, ch 2 ch3..

joel2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come..

same in act2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

referring to the start of judgment...then...

joel3:15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

and matt24:29 ¶Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

refer to the end...
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: September 23 "The Convergence"   September 23 "The Convergence" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 5:19 pm

isa.34 and its counter...

rev:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

seems to suggest the start of the day of the Lord
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: September 23 "The Convergence"   September 23 "The Convergence" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 6:31 pm

murray leslie wrote:
seems to suggest the start of the day of the Lord

TDOTL starts up right directly after the great tribulation. See how easy that was? Some folks have this crazy notion that TDOTL lasts 3½ or even maybe 7 years. Maybe that's where you got that idea from. Question

@Lovisa: I think he was doing a bit of the old tongue-in-cheek thing there, dahlin'. He did that throughout the whole video. After all he said that he's not a conspiracy theorist (wink wink nod nod) but he did offer to don his tin foil hat, all done lightheartedly of course, then proceeded to rip out example after example after example ad-nauseum.

I liked the video so much that I saved it off as a file to my hard drive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September 23 "The Convergence"   September 23 "The Convergence" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:25 pm

Thanks.

But I
I would like to say it is nothing new a as all has been reported at one time or another I'll say recently.

However we all appreciate seeing in video form from a familiar pastor or other well known.

Sorry if this offends but realistically true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September 23 "The Convergence"   September 23 "The Convergence" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:52 pm

If Nibiru or Wormwood passes between the Earth and the Sun to cause these things and they are not on a calendar... then we should not believe it could happen.???

What I am proposing is that the Sun going dark and the moon turning red on a day other than what is on the calendar is entirely possible! We have the warning signs in the heavens but not the day?

If you do by chance see the second object in the sky near the Sun in early Nov. then you might well assume it will come up from the direction of the South Pole and surprise you 29 days + 29hrs later in Dec.

It is not whether I am right or not it is that one should consider what is present in ancient history, present history as well as what is said in the WORD.

My question to you all is this... how long does an eclipse keep the World in darkness?... hours or 3 days?

A Jovian mass object (Jupiter size) traveling at X amnout of speed between the Sun and the Earth would cause X amount of days of darkness, and YES it is unannounced.
3 days?? Or just hours??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September 23 "The Convergence"   September 23 "The Convergence" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 8:35 pm

Another question, do any of the verses referenced give a biblical calendar date of any kind? linked to season or others?
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: September 23 "The Convergence"   September 23 "The Convergence" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 9:46 pm

there is this...

eze:39:8 ¶Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord God; this is the day whereof I have spoken.
9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years

there's that pesky 7 yr time line that starts @ gog magog...also referred to in daniel & explained in revelation...

rev11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

this is the 1st 3 1/2, this next in the next chapter...

rev12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

is the last 3 1/2 years...

rev13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

this is also referring to the last 3 1/2 yrs were our friendly neighbourhood butt munch shows up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September 23 "The Convergence"   September 23 "The Convergence" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 10:42 pm

researcher wrote:
@Lovisa: I think he was doing a bit of the old tongue-in-cheek thing there, dahlin'. He did that throughout the whole video. After all he said that he's not a conspiracy theorist (wink wink nod nod) but he did offer to don his tin foil hat, all done lightheartedly of course, then proceeded to rip out example after example after example ad-nauseum

Wink

@Spring: Passover might be a possibility for a pass over and things could begin to heat up as it's approaching. Wasn't there something that said we should be able to start seeing it around October?
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: September 23 "The Convergence"   September 23 "The Convergence" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 1:09 am

additionally, ch 8 in rev, right after the seventh seal...

rev8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

so maybe not right after but really close, there is chatter of a asteroid strike this fall to the east coast of south america so i dont know?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September 23 "The Convergence"   September 23 "The Convergence" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:38 am

The verses do not give link to a calendar date as in example the blood red moon and tetrad calendar dates.

These are warnings of what is to come, yes there is a convergence of events and such but put the biblical dots together, 3 days darkness, war, earthquakes, economic, famine and disease.

Remember War?, what do the armies see in the sky that makes many of them drop arms and go home?
Is the same object capable of influencing the Earths magnetic field and causing earthquakes, polar shift and tipping causing flood as ocean roars and sky rolling as a scroll?

I believe the recent crop circle math gives a clue to the period in which dates for 3 days darkness and great quakes.
The war will be going on just prior to the close passing and war would come after economic collapse which I thinker we all can see comes very soon after that false prophet representing world gov speaks.

To me looks like the Lord comes during war (cause he ends it) and the passing of X (planet of crossing)during the huge eclipse caused darkness.

So to me these events nearest are a crescendo warning, to the big event of Tribulation.

If the crop circle is not a warning of a coming Sign In the Heavens , then what?, and can someone discredit it in some way?, show me please.

Link: https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t12359-winged-planet-found-nibiru-nasa-visible-by-december-2015

Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nnz9vVg7J8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September 23 "The Convergence"   September 23 "The Convergence" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:12 am

In a recent article I saw which I think was taken down quickly, FEMA or some other agency announced that every thing West of Interstate 5 in the central valley Calf. would be TOAST, fault line rupturing from the S.F. Bay area all the way to the Seattle Puget Sound causing massive deaths.

?Great quake, caused b X or HAARP????
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: September 23 "The Convergence"   September 23 "The Convergence" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:12 pm

spring, i cant find a date, but...

acts17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

so God thinks, what he has given us in His word, Christ fulfilled the 1st coming, to the day, with the spring feast days of the Lord, 1 can safely assume same 4 fall feasts...

matt24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

we see all these thing now, so does satan, so he throws all this other crap in the mix to thro us off,
like the economy, the environment, nibiru.. too make things fuzzy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September 23 "The Convergence"   September 23 "The Convergence" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 12:28 am

For a while now, i’ve been thinking that this verse represents the fall of Babylon in Jeremiah 50:

Daniel 11
19 Then he shall turn his face toward the fort of his own land: but he shall stumble and fall, and not be found.

Today i was listening to an Alex Jones video about Rome and at the end of it he mentioned that the Pope is going to be announcing world government and world carbon taxes:

20 Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle.

Getting close?

21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.
23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.

“A small people” might possibly be the Palestinians.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September 23 "The Convergence"   September 23 "The Convergence" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

September 23 "The Convergence"
Page 1 of 1