Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CERN and Your Soul

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CERN and Your Soul Empty
PostSubject: CERN and Your Soul   CERN and Your Soul I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down

CERN and Your Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: CERN and Your Soul   CERN and Your Soul I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:16 pm

Sounds like they are trying take my Soul angel bounce early   spanish inquisition  just sit back and watch the show enjoy the show
Back to top Go down

CERN and Your Soul Empty
PostSubject: keep on keepin' on   CERN and Your Soul I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 4:49 pm

Revelation 22:10-12 GNT...

10 And he said to me, “Do not keep the prophetic words of this book a secret, because the time is near when all this will happen. 11 Whoever is evil must go on doing evil, and whoever is filthy must go on being filthy; whoever is good must go on doing good, and whoever is holy must go on being holy.”

12 “Listen!” says Jesus. “I am coming soon! I will bring my rewards with me, to give to each one according to what he has done.
Back to top Go down

CERN and Your Soul Empty
PostSubject: yet another example   CERN and Your Soul I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 4:52 pm

Here is another good rendition...

Revelation 22:10-12 NAB...

10 Then he said to me, “Do not seal up the prophetic words of this book, for the appointed time is near. 11 Let the wicked still act wickedly, and the filthy still be filthy. The righteous must still do right, and the holy still be holy.”

12 “Behold, I am coming soon. I bring with me the recompense I will give to each according to his deeds.
Back to top Go down

CERN and Your Soul Empty
PostSubject: in conclusion...   CERN and Your Soul I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 5:03 pm

That 'ol dark matter can be some pretty wild stuff, eh?
Back to top Go down

CERN and Your Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: CERN and Your Soul   CERN and Your Soul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:52 pm

AHMEN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CERN and Your Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: CERN and Your Soul   CERN and Your Soul I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CERN and Your Soul
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: