Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

California Releases Millions of Black Balls To Fight Drought - Must see this ! ! ! - -Hope it Works

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

California Releases Millions of Black Balls To Fight Drought - Must see this ! ! ! - -Hope it Works Empty
PostSubject: California Releases Millions of Black Balls To Fight Drought - Must see this ! ! ! - -Hope it Works   California Releases Millions of Black Balls To Fight Drought - Must see this ! ! ! - -Hope it Works I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 3:56 pm

OK, I admit to seeing visuals in my head as I read the headlines. I had to drag my head outa the gutter people. My chin is now resting safely on the curb. No No No

Millions of black balls have been released in southern California reservoirs to fight the huge drought going on here. Hey, maybe it will work. Who knows. Loads of photos at the links below. Go take a look-see. 96 million balls sure make for a sight to see.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/los-angeles-reservoir-shade-balls_55ca5a1ce4b0923c12be743d

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3194098/Could-plastic-balls-bring-relief-drought-stricken-California-Los-Angeles-releases-96-million-spheres-protect-reservoir-water.html

California Releases Millions of Black Balls To Fight Drought - Must see this ! ! ! - -Hope it Works 55ca4d071d00002f00144815
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

California Releases Millions of Black Balls To Fight Drought - Must see this ! ! ! - -Hope it Works Empty
PostSubject: Re: California Releases Millions of Black Balls To Fight Drought - Must see this ! ! ! - -Hope it Works   California Releases Millions of Black Balls To Fight Drought - Must see this ! ! ! - -Hope it Works I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:46 pm

Epic el nino is on its way..just don't pull out the old click clack to listen to the fall-out.
Back to top Go down

California Releases Millions of Black Balls To Fight Drought - Must see this ! ! ! - -Hope it Works
Page 1 of 1