Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major gold purchase indicates coming financial collapse::SOROS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Major gold purchase indicates coming financial collapse::SOROS Empty
PostSubject: Major gold purchase indicates coming financial collapse::SOROS   Major gold purchase indicates coming financial collapse::SOROS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 4:35 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/economic-crisis-soros-linked-billionaire-buys-up-gold.html

Major gold purchase indicates coming financial collapse
THE BIG INSTIGATOR BUYS!!! TIME TO PAY STTENTION, MAY BE ALSO THE LOWEST PRICE BEFORE COLAPSE!

Kit Daniels
Prison Planet.com
August 17, 2015
A billionaire hedge fund manager linked to George Soros bought up gold shares after multiple financial experts warned a stock market crash is coming.
Major gold purchase indicates coming financial collapse::SOROS 081715goldbars
Credit: bankofengland / Flickr
Stanley Druckenmiller, who runs Duquesne Capital after previously working for Soros, now owns 2.88 million shares of SPDR Gold Trust, making it his largest single holding and long position.
That means if the price of gold goes up, Druckenmiller profits tremendously.
“Druckenmiller’s [SPDR Gold Trust] stake had a value of $300.3 million at the end of the quarter based on the June 30 closing share price of $104.27,” Business Insider reported. “Druckenmiller has previously said that when he sees something that really excites him he will ‘bet the ranch on it.'”
Multiple financial experts, including Dr. Ron Paul and Peter Schiff, have warned of a coming economic collapse, and Schiff in particular said gold will rise in response to the Fed’s non-stop creation of money called “quantitative easing” which devalues the dollar.
“We’ll always have to do [quantitative easing] to offset the damage from the previous QE,” Schiff told MarketWatch. “It’s like trying to put out a fire with gasoline. That’s all the Fed has—gasoline, and everyone expects the fire to go out. It can’t go out.”

• A d v e r t i s e m e n t

“You need to be long gold and there is going to be a huge payday.”
And that’s exactly what Druckenmiller has done.
Druckenmiller rose to prominence in 1988 when Soros hired him to run the Quantum Group of Funds, which became famous for “breaking the Bank of England” by shorting the British pound sterling in 1992.
And now it appears the entire global economy is breaking apart.
“Right now we’re starting to see the whole thing coming apart; I mean we look at Detroit as an example, we see what’s happening in Greece, they’re worrying about what’s going to happen after Greece is actually recognized as totally bankrupt and there will be other countries,” Dr. Paul said on the Alex Jones Show.
The former congressman also echoed Schiff’s prediction that the Fed would keep trying to delay an inevitable collapse through QE.
“But that’s coming to an end,” Dr. Paul said. “The day of reckoning is at hand.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Major gold purchase indicates coming financial collapse::SOROS   Major gold purchase indicates coming financial collapse::SOROS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 4:36 pm

Well, when you couple the amazing confluence of events that we are going to witness in September 2015 with the unprecedented warnings and cryptic messages about the three day period of September 22nd to September 24th that seem to be popping up all over the place, it is enough to cause any rational person to stop and reflect on what might happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Major gold purchase indicates coming financial collapse::SOROS   Major gold purchase indicates coming financial collapse::SOROS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 4:38 pm

September 23rd is the day Obama makes a pact with the devil. It was not by chance that the Pope and Obama are meeting on the Day of Atonement. (September 23, 2015) They will make a pact that will seal the fate of the United States of America. My vengeance will be poured out from this point forward. (September 23rd) There is no turning back.
Tell My people to draw close to Me in these last days. Tell them to purify their hearts by the washing of the water of My Word. Tell them to ask My Spirit to expose any wickedness within themselves, so they can repent and be clean.
I am returning for My Bride without spot or wrinkle. I am coming for a pure Bride. Only those who are purified by My Spirit and My Word are My Bride. There will be no pretending when I return. Many will say, “LORD, LORD, did I not prophesy in Your Name, heal the sick, cast out demons, and bring people into Your kingdom?” And I will say to those who had impure hearts, “Get from Me, I never knew you.”
This is the time for self-reflection. If you judge yourself in this season and repent of your hidden sin, your sin will not be exposed to your shame.
Now is the time to purify your own hearts. Now is the time before My vengeance is poured out.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major gold purchase indicates coming financial collapse::SOROS   Major gold purchase indicates coming financial collapse::SOROS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major gold purchase indicates coming financial collapse::SOROS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: