Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Equalizer of the Balances

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

The Equalizer of the Balances  Empty
PostSubject: The Equalizer of the Balances    The Equalizer of the Balances  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:19 pm

https://trackingmeroz.wordpress.com/2015/08/22/the-equalizer-of-the-balances/

Be not deceived:  God is not mocked:  for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.  Galatians 6:7
On July 30, 2015 I posted an article which I called, Blasphemous Merchandisers Using the Words and Holy Name of God.  Yesterday I was disappointed to learn that the Montana Attorney General Consumer Protection Division had informed the senior citizen who had filed a complaint against Renaissance Precious Metals, that their office was unable to help her because she had not asked for a monetary reimbursement.  What this Christian lady had asked for was Consumer Protection for those who were being defrauded of their savings by Steve Quayle due to his high pressure sales tactics in his radio programs.  While she has suffered economic loss due to her purchase of silver from Steve Quayle, she had decided to take the high road in trying to protect others, rather than to receive what was due her person in monetary damages.  Apparently taking the high road undermined her case in the realm of human law, but no doubt it has enhanced her position as plaintiff in the court of God.
After she had filed her complaint,  Steve Quayle surprised her with a phone call from a phone number she did not recognize.  Even though she was taken off guard, she still had the presence of mind to tell Mr. Quayle to stop creating  fear in his Christian listening audience. Apparently he promised her that he would take a different tone in his radio presentations.  When he did not keep his word, she sent him an email which included telling him to repent while the opportunity still existed.  Part of his reply, besides referring this matter to his attorney, was that she would reap the whirlwind for the evil she had done against him.
Last night, a reader of this blog who knew of my interest in this matter, sent me an email with regard to the Pete Santilli radio show which aired August 20th, entitled Have You Been Ripped Off By Steve Quayle? Many People Say They’ve Lost Thousands!   If you listen to the first ten minutes or so, you will find that he is seeking to locate various parties who had purchased metals from Steve Quayle on the basis of his fear based marketing techniques. 

Apparently certain evidence is already in the hands of Mr. Santilli, which has led him to believe that he may be able to assist them in filing a class action lawsuit.  While some may dislike Pete Santilli, and there are certainly various accusations which have been aimed at him on the internet, the very fact that he shows a willingness to help out those lower income, and senior citizens who have been defrauded, makes him The Equalizer of the Balances.
God is always interested in true judgment and justice.  Perhaps Mr. Santilli, in his own rough hewn manner, is the proper person to address the covetous guile of Steve Quayle, and to stand and withstand the bullying tactics of Quayle and his cult like followers. Steve Quayle has targeted an audience of  undiscerning Christians, whether they be men or women.  Men are usually without excuse as they are called to be the spiritual leaders of their own families.  Women are frequently brow beaten in many churches, and told to keep their place, if they attempt to develop a discerning spirit so as to protect their own vineyards from predators.  Many older Christian women are often too sweet and undiscerning, which renders them defenseless in protecting their own personal interests.  Proverbs 26:28 warns us that “A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin”.  The lies and flattery which proceed out of the Hagmann/Quayle camp are like an overflowing fountain. We should not be quenching our thirst from this fountain of guile, and we should beware of the motives of these leaders of the alternative media who are merchandisers.
Hosea 12:7 says, “He is a merchant, the balances of deceit are in his hand; he loveth to oppress.” To use biblical prophecies which may in fact be actually coming to pass in order to profit from the sale of precious metals and long term preserved food items is unconscionable.  Micah 6:10-11 asks us, “Are there yet the treasures of wickedness in the house of the wicked, and the scant measure that is abominable?  Shall I count them pure with the wicked balances, and with the deceitful weights?”  Jeremiah 23 is an indictment against false prophets and teachers.  Verse 19 warns, “Behold, a whirlwind of the LORD is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind:  it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked.”
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Equalizer of the Balances  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Equalizer of the Balances    The Equalizer of the Balances  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 1:36 am

The snakes crawl at night . . . .

Photo: western diamondback rattlesnakes
The Equalizer of the Balances  Ig39_Diamond_backed_snake_02
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: