Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look at this pic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitiara

Kitiara

Look at this pic Empty
PostSubject: Look at this pic   Look at this pic I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:04 pm

Look at this pic 2013-02-06MSNBCPNObama

Anybody else creeped out by this imagery? Is it just me or it reminiscent of Hitler?

Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

Look at this pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this pic   Look at this pic I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:12 pm

i'll just say that there is nothing in that pic that ISN'T creepy. :silent:

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Look at this pic 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Look at this pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this pic   Look at this pic I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:52 pm

HIs tie looks like an alien head.
Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

Look at this pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this pic   Look at this pic I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:56 pm

good catch, but i think that is actually the mic on the podium.

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Look at this pic 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Look at this pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this pic   Look at this pic I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:15 pm

Doh!
Back to top Go down
nimbus

nimbus

Look at this pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this pic   Look at this pic I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:03 pm

I do understand ppl being excited about him the first time around, him being the first black president and all, but WHEN will ppl open their eyes and SEE what is happening??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Look at this pic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this pic   Look at this pic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look at this pic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: