Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The SHEMITAH Exposed: RenneM, Freemasonry, 09/11, Heter Mechira & More

Go down 
+2
Dr. Rita
Jrcole
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

The SHEMITAH Exposed: RenneM, Freemasonry, 09/11, Heter Mechira & More Empty
PostSubject: The SHEMITAH Exposed: RenneM, Freemasonry, 09/11, Heter Mechira & More   The SHEMITAH Exposed: RenneM, Freemasonry, 09/11, Heter Mechira & More I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 11:32 am

Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: The SHEMITAH Exposed: RenneM, Freemasonry, 09/11, Heter Mechira & More   The SHEMITAH Exposed: RenneM, Freemasonry, 09/11, Heter Mechira & More I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 7:16 pm

Very Good Jrcole , glad to see this scriptural clarity in all this chaos due to lack of reading the Bible, KJV , .......over and over and over cover to cover each year.
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: The SHEMITAH Exposed: RenneM, Freemasonry, 09/11, Heter Mechira & More   The SHEMITAH Exposed: RenneM, Freemasonry, 09/11, Heter Mechira & More I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:59 am

Quote :

I listened.

1 Corinthians 10:11

Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

This nice teacher would make null and void this scripture above. 
Jonathan does not call himself a prophet but a teacher he also never says we are supposed to follow the shimitah just that there seems to be a pattern or a shadow to it. 
Also, if G. Washington was a mason and outwardly dedicated the USA to our God whilst really meaning to evoke satan; then which blessing happened? They were in a Christian church not a Masonic temple, there were non Masonic Christians present and praying so what happened the day GW prayed? 
When we define prophet it really means to speak forth the word boldly with understanding, not just predicting the future. Doesn't Cahn do this? 
Finally, as to not calling out Hinn and Beck on their shows...

19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.
Judging them and calling them out publicly is forbidden...
Matthew 18:15-17

Verse Concepts

"If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private; if he listens to you, you have won your brother. "But if he does not listen to you, take one or two more with you, so that BY THE MOUTH OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES EVERY FACT MAY BE CONFIRMED. "If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.
Proverbs 12:18

Verse Concepts

There is one who speaks rashly like the thrusts of a sword, But the tongue of the wise brings healing.
This good person may be correct but calling Renee M a witch was medieval and reminiscent of Monty Python. He should go to her in private. Shame. Time will tell who is correct I believe sincerely that we are in the last generation and that the WHOLE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN FOR OUR GENERATION so leave no page unread bothers and sisters. Please love each other.
Donna

Please excuse the text mess I have no idea how to select all the text on my iPad to turn it all the same size and color. Pooh

Last edited by researcher on Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : text color)
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: The SHEMITAH Exposed: RenneM, Freemasonry, 09/11, Heter Mechira & More   The SHEMITAH Exposed: RenneM, Freemasonry, 09/11, Heter Mechira & More I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 11:46 am

Thanks researcher for the clean up on my post.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: The SHEMITAH Exposed: RenneM, Freemasonry, 09/11, Heter Mechira & More   The SHEMITAH Exposed: RenneM, Freemasonry, 09/11, Heter Mechira & More I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:40 pm

thanks six, i think johnathan is sincere, the guy in the vid is a bit legalistic, im looking to rosh hashana

for that blessed hope, less then two weeks from now... it would seem i've been wrong every time in the

past, tho...
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: The SHEMITAH Exposed: RenneM, Freemasonry, 09/11, Heter Mechira & More   The SHEMITAH Exposed: RenneM, Freemasonry, 09/11, Heter Mechira & More I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 4:10 pm

Me too Murray. But I hope with you.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The SHEMITAH Exposed: RenneM, Freemasonry, 09/11, Heter Mechira & More   The SHEMITAH Exposed: RenneM, Freemasonry, 09/11, Heter Mechira & More I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 9:33 am

Me too! Always looking and waiting, I love rapture dates! It keeps me on my toes and looking up even if it doesn't happen that date. Smile
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: The SHEMITAH Exposed: RenneM, Freemasonry, 09/11, Heter Mechira & More   The SHEMITAH Exposed: RenneM, Freemasonry, 09/11, Heter Mechira & More I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 11:23 am

FYI:  another take from Shoebat.  Cahn does seem sincere and all, but since the discussion is open about it, this other analysis is also worth reading from Shoebat.  

http://shoebat.com/2015/09/12/bombshell-jonathan-cahn-admits-his-books-and-his-the-jewish-calendar-forces-messianic-believers-to-deny-jesus-was-the-messiah/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SHEMITAH Exposed: RenneM, Freemasonry, 09/11, Heter Mechira & More   The SHEMITAH Exposed: RenneM, Freemasonry, 09/11, Heter Mechira & More I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The SHEMITAH Exposed: RenneM, Freemasonry, 09/11, Heter Mechira & More
Page 1 of 1