Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Massive Pulse Over the Atlantic/Aviation Alert 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Massive Pulse Over the Atlantic/Aviation Alert 2 Empty
PostSubject: Massive Pulse Over the Atlantic/Aviation Alert 2   Massive Pulse Over the Atlantic/Aviation Alert 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 9:59 pm

Published on Sep 3, 2015

Satellite Imaging Picks up Massive Energy Pulse Across the Atlantic Ocean, 2 Military Helicopters Down, Could these Events be Related?http://www.BPEarthWatch.Com http://www.FukushimaRadiation.Info

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive Pulse Over the Atlantic/Aviation Alert 2   Massive Pulse Over the Atlantic/Aviation Alert 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 3:39 pm

We were warned of the sky turning red Nibiru is near.

Might want to get some anti-static bags for things like scanners, world band radio, hand held stuff, AA-AAA chargers and small solar panels.

We will probably see this again and maybe stronger, is like EMP, so... anything with a wire or antenna can get fried.

Good prepping can help but it is still going to be like roulette, no telling when.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive Pulse Over the Atlantic/Aviation Alert 2   Massive Pulse Over the Atlantic/Aviation Alert 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 7:53 pm

i heard a possible explanation for this on the James McCanney 9-13-15 show. It starts around 34:43.
http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/weeklyradioshowarchivessubpage.htm

Something to do with August solar return current sheet, and Venus inferior conjunction with Earth, a Venus and Earth connection with a solar filament, along with a comet that crashed into the sun around the same time, and a full moon, near-perihelion. That's a lot of electrical connections. Also a solar wind with a reverse magnetic field (which he says is not unusual in itself). He explains it all much better than i.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive Pulse Over the Atlantic/Aviation Alert 2   Massive Pulse Over the Atlantic/Aviation Alert 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1