Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting prediction made 100 years ago

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jumpstart

jumpstart

Interesting prediction made 100 years ago Empty
PostSubject: Interesting prediction made 100 years ago   Interesting prediction made 100 years ago I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 8:30 am

Link: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/48607/great-torah-sage-predicted-wwii-childs-game-compared-to-third-great-war-before-messiah-jewish-world/#uSDxo0j9Gd5QxcI1.97

Great Torah sage Rabbi Yisrael Meir Kagan, known as the Chofetz Chaim, predicted almost 100 years ago that a Third World War will begin 75 years after the beginning of World War II.
The great sages of Israel are known for their exegesis and study of Torah law. Their intense devotion to God with every waking breath frequently transcends the material world. As such, divine messages are given over to them to pass on to the nation.
The author of the monumental work known as the Mishana Berurah, the Chofetz Chaim outlined the basis of laws Ashkenazic Jews still observe to this days. What is not generally known about the Torah sage is that he was occasionally the recipient of divine message.

According to the Hebrew language website Sod Hachashmal, in one such case, the Chofetz Chaim predicted the war preceding the messianic age.
According to the prediction, the Chofetz Chaim said, “I received from the holy spirit that we are on the verge of a horrific war, that will end in 1945 (תש”ה), but after that will come 10 sabbaticals to prepare for the messiah, and at the end of 10 sabbaticals which will end in the year 2015 (תשע”ה), this is the time the messiah must come.”
“These were the words said by Rabbi Yosef Ben Porat, in the name of the Chofetz Chaim, who said during the First World War, that 25 years after it, another war will break out which will make the first one seem like a child’s game, and 75 years after that will come a third war, greater than the rest, making the second world war seem like a child’s game, and then the messiah will come. And just like the Second World War broke out 25 years after the beginning of the First World War, the third one will begin 75 years after the beginning of the Second world War.”

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/48607/great-torah-sage-predicted-wwii-childs-game-compared-to-third-great-war-before-messiah-jewish-world/#OaVJ1RcSAZO1zFsk.99
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Interesting prediction made 100 years ago   Interesting prediction made 100 years ago I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 11:32 am

dude...
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting prediction made 100 years ago   Interesting prediction made 100 years ago I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 11:30 am

For us war dummies. WWII started on Sept. 1, 1939 when Germany invaded Poland.

1939+75=2014

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
jumpstart

jumpstart

PostSubject: Re: Interesting prediction made 100 years ago   Interesting prediction made 100 years ago I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 1:09 pm

Actually, the direct quote attributable to
the Chofetz Chaim said, “I received from the holy spirit that we are on the verge of a horrific war, that will end in 1945 (תש”ה), but after that will come 10 sabbaticals to prepare for the messiah, and at the end of 10 sabbaticals which will end in the year 2015 (תשע”ה), this is the time the messiah must come.” which would seem to be 1945 plus 70 years or 10 sabbaticals, 2015. The other remarks appear to be paraphrases from another rabbi; Rabbi Yosef Ben Porat as he spoke in the name of Chofetz Chaim. Don't know much of these men other than this article and a little net surfing but thought the forum would find it interesting.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Interesting prediction made 100 years ago   Interesting prediction made 100 years ago I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 2:02 pm

well, rosh hashana is passed, and we're not with the Lord, i tell myself not to get caught up in these things, but i do every time, then the crash, how long oh LORD...
Back to top Go down
jumpstart

jumpstart

PostSubject: Re: Interesting prediction made 100 years ago   Interesting prediction made 100 years ago I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 5:03 pm

You know the answer brother, but the answer is waiting until the justification of all that are chosen. Selfishly, come now is what I want to pray as well; then when I look at the unsaved in my small sphere of contacts, I am convicted and pray, save my unsaved family members, etc. We are studying Revelation in my BSF class, I don't think its a coincidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting prediction made 100 years ago   Interesting prediction made 100 years ago I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 7:15 pm

Not to watch the holidays as "THEY are watching also".

So, this is why we cannot know the day or hour.
BE READY ANYTIME, we are in the month which is the end of the generation!
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Interesting prediction made 100 years ago   Interesting prediction made 100 years ago I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 11:19 pm

so press on..thanx
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Interesting prediction made 100 years ago   Interesting prediction made 100 years ago I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 8:00 am

That was a great find! thank you

Murray, each rapture watch just keeps us on our toes and looking up. Just look forward to the next one  Smile  I kind of like the anticipation.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Interesting prediction made 100 years ago   Interesting prediction made 100 years ago I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:16 pm

me shakin it off, aways bin a wee bit slo...
sheep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting prediction made 100 years ago   Interesting prediction made 100 years ago I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting prediction made 100 years ago
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: