Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Divine Declaration Of Judgment: One World Rainbow And The Mecca Crane

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Divine Declaration Of Judgment: One World Rainbow And The Mecca Crane Empty
PostSubject: The Divine Declaration Of Judgment: One World Rainbow And The Mecca Crane   The Divine Declaration Of Judgment: One World Rainbow And The Mecca Crane I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 10:36 am

http://www.dailycrow.com/the-divine-declaration-of-judgment-one-world-rainbow-and-the-mecca-crane/

September 13, 2015September 14, 2015 ~ MP

“For thus says the LORD of hosts, ‘Once more in a little while, I am going to shake the heavens and the earth, the sea also and the dry land. ‘I will shake all the nations; and they will come with the wealth of all nations, and I will fill this house with glory,’ says the LORD of hosts. Haggai 2:6-7 (911th Chapter in Bible)
On the eve of September 11th a stunning double rainbow appeared over New York City and appeared to be shining directly upon The One World Trade Center. The following day a crane was struck by lightning in Mecca killing over a hundred Muslims, 11 days prior to the Hajj. On this same day, 9/11, there was a vote to raise the Palestinian flag at the UN which passed with 119 (9/11) votes. To many these events would seem unrelated and of scant significance, this position would be a mistake. There is much to be understood here and I believe you will agree by the time you are finished reading this.
The Divine Declaration Of Judgment: One World Rainbow And The Mecca Crane Meccarainbow
Isaiah 9:10 They said, “We will replace the broken bricks of our ruins with finished stone, and replant the felled sycamore-fig trees with cedars.”
The verse which served as the foundation for Jonathan Cahn’s books The Harbinger and The Mystery of the Shemitah is interestingly found in 9:10 of Isaiah, the day the symbol of God’s covenant is raining down upon the very structure the United States rebuilt. Genesis 9:11 references the rainbow “Yes, I am confirming my covenant with you. Never again will floodwaters kill all living creatures; never again will a flood destroy the earth.”
The symbol of God’s covenant with humanity in the face of judgment having been recently hijacked to symbolize pride and rebellion against God’s law. Prior to the beginning of judgment The Most High reminds who is in control of all that transpires as His symbol spotlights human bravado and frailty 74 (7+4 = 11) days after it was hijacked by sodomites. Within weeks, Mystery Babylon will fall and the new One World Tower of Babel will rise but God’s covenant remains.
The Divine Declaration Of Judgment: One World Rainbow And The Mecca Crane Rainbowoneworld
It is fitting that in the final year of the United States, the One World Trade Center bears the date of America’s founding standing 1776 feet high. The building which was rebuilt in the formidable pride of American invincibility bears the name of the One World government that will soon be ushered in. One day after the rainbow symbolizing God’s covenant the One World Trade Center had its “tribute of light” to honor the memory of those who lost their life in the 2001 attacks. Days after the Dow dropped 239 points in America’s 239th year, the symbol of covenant on the cusp of judgment could not be more clear.
Two beams of light being projected into the heavens, symbolic of man’s ability to overcome while simultaneously connecting us to Anno Lucis, or the International Year of Light. Lucis or Lucifer means light bringer and the International Year of Light official begins September 14th the day after Elul 29.
The Divine Declaration Of Judgment: One World Rainbow And The Mecca Crane Yearoflight
After 119 member nations voted on 9/11 to raise the Palestinian flag at the UN, a crane was struck by lightning and collapsed killing 107 Muslims at Mecca, the epicenter of Islam 11 days prior to the Hajj pilgrimage. According to BBC, the collapse occurred at 14:23 GMT, 14 years after the attacks on September 11th, 2001. 23 minutes past the hour connecting us to September 23. Interestingly, it was 5:23 local time in Mecca when the crane collapsed. It was also 5:23 local time in NYC when the UN vote took began on 9/10. I’m not saying these events occurred at the same time, but it is interesting nonetheless.
The Divine Declaration Of Judgment: One World Rainbow And The Mecca Crane Un-vote
Daniel 9:10-11: We have not obeyed the Lord our God, for we have not followed the instructions he gave us through his servants the prophets. All Israel has disobeyed your instruction and turned away, refusing to listen to your voice.“So now the solemn curses and judgments written in the Law of Moses, the servant of God, have been poured down on us because of our sin.
Revelation 9:11: Their king is the angel from the bottomless pit; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon—the Destroyer.
Words In Scripture With Numeric Value of 911 (35 Total: 11 Hebrew 24 Greek)
Below are all the words with an exact numeric value of 911 in the original text. In parentheses next to the words that do not directly translate you will find their meaning.
ראשית H7225 re’shiyth / beginning Gen. 10:10
שארית H7611 she’eriyth / remnant Gen. 45:7
התולעת H8438 towla` / scarlet Lev. 14:6
ארשתי H0781 ‘aras / betroth 2Sam. 3:14
הורשת H3423 yarash / possess 2Ch. 20:7
תוקהת H8445 Towqahath / Tikvath (hope) 2Ch. 34:22
תתפלא H6381 pala’ / wondrous Job 10:16
ותשקקה H7783 shuwq / overflow Psa. 65:9
תהפכות H8419 tahpukah / froward Prov. 2:12
תקותה H8615 tiqvah / hope Eze. 19:5
תשאיר H7604 sha’ar / leave Amos 5:3
υπηρετηι G5257 huperetes / officer Matt. 5:25
ωραι G5610 hora / hour Matt. 8:13
ηκολουθησαμεν G0190 akoloutheo / follow Matt. 19:27
φυγη G5437 phuge / flight Matt. 24:20
συριας G4947 Suria / Syria Luke 2:2
χαρις G5485 charis / grace Luke 2:40
ιωναν G2494 Ionan / Jonan (to be gracious) Luke 3:30
λαλων G2980 laleo / speak Luke 5:4
αλλων G0243 allos / other(s) Luke 5:29
χιλιασιν G5505 chilias / thousand Luke 14:31
αινων G0137 Ainon / Aenon (spring or natural fountain, the place where John was baptizing after his encounter with Jesus.) John 3:23
ωραι G5610 hora / hour John 11:9
ελυμαινετο earchLinkG3075′>G3075 lumainomai / make Acts 8:3
αχρις G0891 achri / until Acts 11:5
απεχεσθαι earchLinkG0567′>G0567 apechomai / abstain Acts 15:20
φασις G5334 phasis / tidings Acts 21:31
αξων G0071 ago / bring Acts 22:5
στασις G4714 stasis / sedition Acts 23:7
γνωμηι G1106 gnome / judgment 1Cor. 1:10
κατασκοπησαι G2684 kataskopeo / spy Gal. 2:4
κλαιων G2799 klaio / weep Phi. 3:18
αμαρτησασιν G0264 hamartano / sin Heb. 3:17
παρουσιν G3918 pareimi / be Heb. 13:5
σακκους G4526 sakkos / sackcloth Rev. 11:3
Total 35 = 11 Hebrew + 24 Greek
The Message
Weep (weep) and mourn with sackcloth (sackcloth) for the hour (hour) of judgment (judgment) is beginning (beginning). The seditious (sedition) officers (officer) are disobedient (froward) and possess (possess) grievous sin (sin). Damascus (Syria) will be (be) a wondrous (wondrous) heap of ruins and there will be no flight (flight) in that hour (hour). For my remnant (remnant), my betrothed (betroth) do not lose hope (hope) I bring (bring) tidings (tidings) of grace (grace) and overflow (overflow) for those who abstain (abstain) from the others (other(s)) who have become scarlet (scarlet) in iniquity. As Rahab the spy (spy) follow (follow) Me for I am gracious (Jonan). Speak (speak) the truth and I will (make) your paths straight. Thousands (thousand) may fall at your side, but I will never leave (leave) you. You have been baptized in the living waters (Aenon) until (until) the day your Blessed Hope (Tikvath) returns quickly.
For as the lightning flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other, so it will be on the day when the Son of Man comes. Luke 17:24

The Divine Declaration Of Judgment: One World Rainbow And The Mecca Crane Lightning_by_tsdavies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Declaration Of Judgment: One World Rainbow And The Mecca Crane   The Divine Declaration Of Judgment: One World Rainbow And The Mecca Crane I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 11:55 am

GOD is Subtle, we need to pay close attention.
Back to top Go down
leopmeroz

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Declaration Of Judgment: One World Rainbow And The Mecca Crane   The Divine Declaration Of Judgment: One World Rainbow And The Mecca Crane I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 2:53 pm

An interesting rendering of words equivalent to 911 into full sentences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Declaration Of Judgment: One World Rainbow And The Mecca Crane   The Divine Declaration Of Judgment: One World Rainbow And The Mecca Crane I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1