Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Moon Time-Line" September 27-28

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Blood Moon Time-Line" September 27-28 Empty
PostSubject: Blood Moon Time-Line" September 27-28   Blood Moon Time-Line" September 27-28 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 10:24 am

"Blood Moon Time-
Line" September 27-28

Published on Sep 23, 2015

Whaaaaaaaaaat? Are You Ready? The "Blood Moon Prophecy" http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://www.spaceweather.com
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Time-Line" September 27-28   Blood Moon Time-Line" September 27-28 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 12:22 pm

Uhhhh . . . . NO!!! As interesting as eclipses always are, Jesus isn't coming back on the 27th nor will a rapture happen on the 27th.  The Bible is clear as crystal spring water . . .

When you see the sun darkened AND the moon turned to blood . . .

Same day for both events. Happens simultaneously - at the same time. Oh, and don't miss the part about the stars falling from heaven. That's going on at the same time as the sun/moon thing.

Yeshua said it, I believe it, and that settles it !

This is so easy even a cave man can do it.

Matt 24 wrote:
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Time-Line" September 27-28   Blood Moon Time-Line" September 27-28 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 5:39 pm

Beats me why so many people have been listening to the men who proclaim to know everything about the so called "blood moon theory" nothing they said, happened.....so now what? Do we believe anything else they may come up with?
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Time-Line" September 27-28   Blood Moon Time-Line" September 27-28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 4:17 pm

Maybe this event I have been waiting for 30 + years for is not coming in my lifetime. Perhaps I have a mental illness? UGH, at least I didn't tell too many people about it this time. I'm disappointed but still waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: reply   Blood Moon Time-Line" September 27-28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 5:04 pm

*... ok! ok! ok!  it's time, & this is only MHO here, so please no one get their feelings hurt...  

*... i personally think this blood moon stuff is a bunch of crapola!  ...& you can stick the 'ol shemitah mess right in/up, or ya know, down, waaaaaay down there with it, er, ah, whatever...  & that goes for the whole 'an asteroid' is gonna blow everybody away too BS...  

*... no sixminks, you ain't mentally ill.  i might be, um, yep, you can pretty much count on that one i'm afraid, but you? nah!

*... yaddy, i wouldn't take these knuckleheads serious about anything.  from this point on, me?  i'm looking @ all this for 'entertainment purposes only'.  do that, & you'll be ok...  

*... bottom line folks, Jesus is Lord!  ...trust that, and everything will work out just fine in the end!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Time-Line" September 27-28   Blood Moon Time-Line" September 27-28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 5:16 pm

LOVE your reply and state of mind Psychedelic Cat, that's about where I come from too....JESUS IS LORD!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Time-Line" September 27-28   Blood Moon Time-Line" September 27-28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 5:52 pm

Psychedelic Cat just got some rep and the cool as all get-out animated
psycho-dell-lick mind suck graphic below. Bloody good show old chap. UP

Blood Moon Time-Line" September 27-28 0WdBz

Last edited by researcher on Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add graphic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Time-Line" September 27-28   Blood Moon Time-Line" September 27-28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Moon Time-Line" September 27-28
Page 1 of 1