Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .  Empty
PostSubject: Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .    Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 5:23 pm

Sheesh peeps, Trump says all the right things yet my inner vibes are saying, "be careful". Sooooo, watch or listen to the speech. It WILL get you fired up. At the same time use discresion. Good God I almost want to vote for him but that little voice inside says "easy cowboy". So after watching or listening  - - - post your thoughts. What do y'all think? I can't be the only one agreeing with "most" of what Trump is saying yet feeling cautious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=139&v=nHPqqUufQ0E

Last edited by researcher on Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correct & spelling X2)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .    Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 7:25 pm

I guess I should have let y'all know that he really starts to get going about 1/3 of the way or so into this. My bad. Flog me with a wet spaghetti noodle.  Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .  Flog10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .    Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 9:15 pm

Cult of Personality 

Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .  The-donald

Things are really getting strange here in the “Land of the Free” …the “Broken Promised Land” …if you will. The American political machine is cranking up for the Grand Old Party’s second debate. Going into the debate with Donald Trump as the clear front runner begs the question… What the Hell is Donald Trump even doing on the stage?
Please know that this post is not an assessment… this is not an endorsement or a repudiation of “The Donald.” per se. It is a sincere quandary as to why has such a bombastic media personality… one with no real political experience or expertise… why has such a reality star/performer captured the fascination of the American public? What is it that so resonates with both Democrats and Republicans alike, within a political framework, that would place The Donald in serious contention for the Republican presidential nomination?
Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .  The-donald-2
It would be understandable for The Donald to be popular within a pop media, Entertainment Tonight context. He is a reality star, after all. I can see The Donald right up there with the Kardashians, for example. Perhaps that’s why Kanya West announced his 2020 presidential candidacy… to re-claim market-share. The fascination of the American Public resembles, more than anything else, an infatuation with a charismatic leader.
Again, it is clearly not Donald’s political savvy… he has demonstrated that he has none. His position on immigration for instance, is to build a wall. To paraphrase his words: “It will be such a beautiful wall… and Mexico will pay for it... they’ll be glad to, believe me.”  That is his immigration policy, to date.
The question of “Why Donald?” becomes one of a phenomenon known as “Cult of Personality.” 
A cult of personality arises when an individual uses mass media, propaganda, or other methods, to create an idealized, heroic, and at times, worshipful image, often through unquestioning flattery and praise. Sociologist Max Weber developed a tripartite classification of authority; the cult of personality holds parallels with what Weber defined as "charismatic authority." A cult of personality is similar to divinization, except that it is established by mass media and propaganda usually by the state, especially in totalitarian states.

- Wikipedia
Donald has turned the use of “unquestioning flattery” on its head, by being rude, obnoxious and generally disrespectful, toward his rivals. A troubling aspect of this analogy… widely used by the American press… is the association of “cult of personality” with totalitarian states. Again, from Wikipedia…
Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .  Mussolini%2B%25281%2529
Personality cults were first described in relation to totalitarian regimes that sought to alter or transform society according to radical ideas. Often, a single leader became associated with this revolutionary transformation, and came to be treated as a benevolent "guide" for the nation without whom the transformation to a better future could not occur. This has been generally the justification for personality cults that arose in totalitarian societies of the 20th century, such as those of Joseph Stalin, Benito Mussolini and Ruhollah Khomeini.
This connotation is extremely unsettling, given the political climate in the US, ever since the Edward Snowden revelations… 
Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .  Trump-simpsons
"The Simpsons" predict Trump Presidency

Read into the last statement what you will. The reality is that our political process has become a bazaar side-show in some dark, macabre circus… right out of the twilight zone. The problem is… this isn’t funny… this is not entertainment. Giving The Donald this kind of legitimacy is downright dangerous. The Republican Party... and the American public need to beware...

Be careful what you wish for... 'fore it will surely come true.
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .    Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 9:15 pm

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .    Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 12:07 am

Thanks Jrcole. I get where you are coming from and I'm feeling the same way. But DAMN . . . . he's sayin' all the things that are hitting all the conservative hot buttons and in mass the lemmings are lining up to follow him over the edge. Just tween us chickens if he does get into the white house I think he'll do even more damage than the obuminator. I hope that came across in my very tongue in cheek (meant as sarcasm) original posting.

Hitler for president in 2016!!! Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil! Oh wait, she's already trying, isn't she? And don't forget that there are Nazis in the Bushes too.

What a mess!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .    Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 7:36 am

Good morning fellas! Well I told my hubby that if Ted Cruz didn't get the Nom, there is no way I will vote for another republican establishment politician lifer. The deal is they all lie, case in point John Boehner.  What a traitor. So, Trump says all the right things about the issues I care about and I'm going to give him a chance, like I've given the GOP this last 30 some years. And the thing I love about him is simply that he does not care a whit for political correctness ( which is a cancer in the world).  I say lets give an entrepreneur a shot, Maybe he cares for his own business and family enough to try to really make a difference. It's clear the establishment repubicans  don't care or don't have the Cojones to stand up to the lib. interest groups and the wretched democraps.

And honestly, we're in the end times and we know at some point it all gets really awful anyway. Come on Lord Jesus!
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .    Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 8:19 am

I think the Donald Trump show now playing is just TPTB having a little fun with us. I will be surprised if there is even an election held next year.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-is-biff-tannen_55a94b67e4b065dfe89e414c

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/movies/news/a36707/back-to-the-future-2-donald-trump-biff-tannen/
Back to top Go down
leopmeroz

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .    Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 7:27 pm

The fact that Trump is saying all the right things reveals that those in power really do know how the average American feels about these issues.   Trump is not as independent as he claims to be; just because he is rich does not put him above lowly politics. The means by which he became wealthy is not a testament to him having good character.

In a 923 2015 article at Seanmunger.com we read, "What's interesting is that Trump's big deals were mostly done with other people's money, not his own.  His big deals were financed with tax credits, advances against projected revenues, and bank financing....he was mostly like a wizard, bringing together other people's money and packaging it into particular deals and properties, financed on credit, that he hoped would make money for investors.."

Amy Bingham on 4/21/2011 wrote an article for ABC News called, "Donald Trump's Companies Filed for Bankruptcy Four Times.  She quotes the words of another person who said, "In 2004 is where he lost control of his name.  One rule when you have a name like Trump is you never let anyone own it and control it.  He got into such a bad spot here that he ended up with others owning and controlling his name.  They can do what they want once they own it," LoPucki said."

Elsewhere someone had brought up the fact that Donald Trump has used Eminent Domain for his own personal gain.  And it should be noted that some of his financial problems left the investors in public bonds holding the bag.

Now Trump has been referred to as a Wizard.  All magical operations have an Operator, and it is the Operator's responsibility to be the creator of powerful and fearful tourbillions in the astral plane, commonly called a whirlwind.  One of the most heavily guarded secrets of such magicians is finding the point of support for a tourbillon on the physical plane.  So here comes Donald Trump the Wizard of real estate deals, and he loves Eminent Domain laws.

Do you know of an example of the use of Eminent Domain which later went down in American history as something we will never forget?  How about the World Trade towers which fell by a mysterious magical operation on 911 2001?

Now back in time, there came a point when the NYC Port Authority needed a place to build the foundation of their vision.  The perfect site happened to be already owned by the merchants of Radio Row, who had no desire to sell and move their businesses elsewhere, so they resisted.  In fact, the Appellate Court sided with them in a 3-2 decision, finding that the legislation authorizing the World Trade Center did not constitute a valid public purpose, and therefore was unconstitutional.

Therefore, the Port Authority employed  more clever lawyers, and countered in the Court of Appeals in Albany.  They argued that "the World Trade Center was a public purpose because it would ensure that the city remained a leader in international trade and would help create a new era of greatness for the port of New York."  The Court gave the Port Authority the victory in a 6-1 decision.

Does anyone really believe that a smooth talker like Donald Trump, who claims to be an evangelical Christian or something (he went 2 years to a Jesuit university), and has been a wheeler-dealer all his life saying anything to get what he wants, will be good for this country?  Maybe the next group of terrorists will down one of his towers so he can collect the insurance money, and live happily ever after, like Silverstein.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .    Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 6:33 am

Jrcole wrote:
I think the Donald Trump show now playing is just TPTB having a little fun with us. I will be surprised if there is even an election held next year.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-is-biff-tannen_55a94b67e4b065dfe89e414c

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/movies/news/a36707/back-to-the-future-2-donald-trump-biff-tannen/
I'm right there with 'ya. I've been saying for the last couple of years that I doubt that there will be a 2016 election. My reasoning is that:
A: The country has totally collapsed
B: The country is in chaos, and Obozo suspends the election and stays in office.
That being said, I've been wrong many times before. In that case I favor Trump over any of the establishment.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .    Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 7:44 am

Jrcole wrote:

My hubby says the same and he's never visited a conspiracy forum in his life.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .    Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 7:50 am

During the debates, Jeb B  demanded an apology from Trump to Mrs. Jeb for stating that he thought her Latino heritage had some sway with his ideas on immigration. He refused to apologize. Because it's probably true. We wives do have influence over our husbands.  I loved it that he had the nerve to stand behind his statement.  I also loved seeing Jeb Bush unable to shame him into it. chuckle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .    Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump Speech 03 Oct. 2015: Dang, He Says All The Right Things, But . . .
Page 1 of 1