Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ST. LOUIS RADIOACTIVE SITE WORSE THAN REPORTED!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ST. LOUIS RADIOACTIVE SITE WORSE THAN REPORTED! Empty
PostSubject: ST. LOUIS RADIOACTIVE SITE WORSE THAN REPORTED!   ST. LOUIS RADIOACTIVE SITE WORSE THAN REPORTED! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 11:49 am

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
DISCERN THIS INFO!

John Roman • an hour ago
Another snippet of information for what it's worth. I live near "St. Louis Regional Airport" (it's in Illinois) and the Air force has been doing touch and go exercises there again with medical jets (Red cross on tails) and they haven't done that here since the Gulf War. Makes one wonder.

Lillith John Roman • an hour ago
You need to Google St. Louis underground fire nuclear waste ... They're preparing for a massive biohazard contamination in that city you need to be aware of it .
I live four hours west of you just south of Kansas City

John Roman Lillith • 34 minutes ago
Hi, Lillith. Yes! This on St.Louis evening news every night. Situation is worse than they are letting on. Would be like a dirty bomb going off they claim. They have an evacuation plan in place for the area for the residents close to the site. Surprised they even came up with one! (Don't watch National news as it's all prop.) Like to know what's going on around this area tho.
Back to top Go down

ST. LOUIS RADIOACTIVE SITE WORSE THAN REPORTED!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: