Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PART 2/3: Steve Quayle & Timothy Alberino -Technology of the Fallen

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PART 2/3: Steve Quayle & Timothy Alberino -Technology of the Fallen Empty
PostSubject: PART 2/3: Steve Quayle & Timothy Alberino -Technology of the Fallen   PART 2/3: Steve Quayle & Timothy Alberino -Technology of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 8:10 am

PART 2: Steve Quayle & Timothy Alberino - Technology of the Fallen

Published on Oct 11, 2015

Steve Quayle and Timothy Alberino join Tom Horn for PART 2 of the discussion of their new documentary, 'True Legends: Technology of the Fallen'.

Last edited by ColonelZ on Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: PART 2/3: Steve Quayle & Timothy Alberino -Technology of the Fallen   PART 2/3: Steve Quayle & Timothy Alberino -Technology of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 12:47 am

I like Tim Alberino and I also think the DVD's he's doing will be really interesting to see. I watched part one and then part two on the Sky Watch channel and Steve Quayle actually behaved himself both times. They must have given Steve a huge Valium before filming.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: EPISODE #3: Steve Quayle, Timothy Alberino and Tom Horn continue discussion about Giants   PART 2/3: Steve Quayle & Timothy Alberino -Technology of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 9:43 am

EPISODE #3: Steve Quayle, Timothy Alberino and Tom Horn continue discussion about Giants

Published on Oct 13, 2015

Steve Quayle and Timothy Alberino join Tom Horn for a third program on the "Technology of the Giants"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PART 2/3: Steve Quayle & Timothy Alberino -Technology of the Fallen   PART 2/3: Steve Quayle & Timothy Alberino -Technology of the Fallen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PART 2/3: Steve Quayle & Timothy Alberino -Technology of the Fallen
Page 1 of 1