Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26 Empty
PostSubject: Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26   Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 8:55 pm

I believe it started a few days ago.
I shot off my mouth over the clicking Edison tallkie.
I made some plans, no places mentioned.

Today, Sunday was the day.
I changed the plan but not location.
We, my Son and I, got there and I showed him some places and told him about them.
We spent some 15 minutes walking from a point after arrival, came back ate our lunch, mounted
up and proceeded to leave and found a large vehicle blocking the road, one guy out one guy in.
My son went around the right, he was in the lead.. I, a little behind went to the left.
And we went back to where the truck and trailer were to load up to go home.

Here is what I think due to what I have said in the past about the area we were in... I believe they were putting the data together, description of area, and name mentioned in the past.
"They were sent to see what I was doing this time... but the description of our vehicles used did not match so we were not stopped... (the change) I didn't realize at the moment of the encounter but one was not dressed right... (later thought about him).. and the size of the vehicle was grossly oversize for the area... the trail too small for them to proceed or turn around, it was an official vehicle... "They did follow us out the same way, but were too slow to see where we went and missed where I parked our vehicle, I didn't see any large truck tracks where ours was I'm attune to things. We had a view of them leaving but not them of us.

Sorry it all sounds so secretive.. but I am sure "They" were only sent to monitor Me!
And I am not talking about any more details since I know the hack the computer, the Edison machine is always clicking, so this is not random and I now
am sure my "change" threw them off about what to look for!

Not paranoid, just someone pretty aware of small malfunctioning machine parts and vehicles/people that don't belong in my area as well as bumps in the night!

It may have been a sign, and maybe there are more than poacher camera's in the forested areas!!!

More careful now.

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26   Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 9:05 pm

If ya think I'm crazy just read what the CERN idiots say about possibly SUCKING GRAVITY FROM OUR UNIVERSE THROUGH A HOLE TO A PARALLEL ONE!!!!!!!!!
And did ya see the SKY OVER CERN??? NOSTRADAMUS WARNED!!!!
How about Turkey threatening to SHOOT DOWN PUTIN'S PLANES!!!!!!!!!
or Israel encounter with Russian fighter planes at N. Lebanon border!!!!!!!!!!!
CUBANS IN SYRIA!!!!!!
Saudi's talking with Putin!!!!!!!
Oh and 0bummer saying "Christians are a threat to the Nation"!!!! What? thats every Christian Church in a Christian Nation is a threat!!!!!! Now that's insane! in fact some countries say he is nuts!

Bang Bang and it begins!!!!!!
Total Insanity!!!!!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26   Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 9:42 pm

At least it was a couple of knuckle draggers and not a drone.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26   Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 1:17 am

quietobserver wrote:

Wouldn't that would be more like Neanderthal knuckle dragging mouth breathers?

Sheesh, get it right man. lol!

caveman

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26   Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 8:36 pm

researcher wrote:
quietobserver wrote:

caveman
You're a natural born profiler...His left hand knuckles are, in-fact, losing skin in the photo. Eagerly awaiting an updated sketch, but that drumstick on his shoulder is a month early
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26   Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 9:05 pm

Ok, I think I have the answer to this!

I do believe there is a camera!

Reason is, Sunday afternoon some family members and myself went down the roughest trail in the area to do some recreational prospecting at the river... coming back up my son stopped me and says, did you hear that? I said what? He says, turn off the ATV... I turn it off and couple seconds later we hear a full auto weapon firing, this happens two more times.
So we are listening for more from the same general direction for a minute or two and we hear some dirt bikes faintly so we are just below one of the main trails with no access past us.... along they (3) come from behind us and pass by.

They were on the only trail below us about half way down the one we came up that goes to a dead end.

SO, I think that authorities may know some of this has been going on and maybe trying to determine the location. There are residents above these trails so I'm sure some one has called it in after hearing.

The direction would be directly below my first location in this post, hence why a camera may have been placed near those upper dead end trails, because you would have a lot of trouble getting a normal 4x4 down there, this lower trail is where my story before took place "Tale of Two Rocks"... the truck I broke my ribs on (which is now gone). I have never had to winch the ATV any where on that trail, this is the first time down after the accident... and I had to winch 5 times... not taking ATV there any more! 

Maybe just happened to be checking when we were there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26   Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 5:17 pm

So if you'd like to know how rough these trails are, I can tell you that when you are trying to straddle the deep ruts and  fall into one of these (deep ones) your shoulder will touch the dirt of the bank while the front wheel is in the air and the rear box is still a few inches below ground level (@44" high, the rear storage box) deepest for the day! I made the mistake of leaving behind a come-along to pull from the side which would have made the last predicament easier since some bushes (manzanita) near by don't have many roots in ground at the edge of embankments along a trail above the trouble spot. Ah but the old Jeeping days of past lend experience to the present and help keep us on a trail of adventure and excitement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26   Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 7:31 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26   Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 2:21 pm

Not My area but some trail riding videos with similar types of terrain. We have a good variety with bad ruts that like to swallow your ride here. One must have a winch and accessories for it and a high lift jack.
I like to carry a come along hand winch also, for side pulling as an assist.

1 2500lb winch
1 48" high lift jack
1 2 ton come along
3 pulling straps, 5', 15', 30' 1 5' tree strap.
1 50' wire rope cable
Brush/limb nipper & 24" saw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw0yIozKS2Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvN7Mo640-o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26   Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 3:43 pm

Recent modifications to the Honda:

Trailer, now has an electric actuator which pushes a rod to a master cylinder to apply Hydraulic Brakes.

ATV, now has a mini rack atop the rear storage box.

Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26 IMG_20140429_143335

An additional camouflage ATV purchase is in the works.

Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26 2016_FourTraxRancher4x4ES_370x246_HondaPhantomCamo_FFF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26   Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today's Weirdness..Which now becomes todays Oct. 26
Page 1 of 1