Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

US troops sent to Jordan to counter Syrian attack on kingdom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

US troops sent to Jordan to counter Syrian attack on kingdom Empty
PostSubject: US troops sent to Jordan to counter Syrian attack on kingdom   US troops sent to Jordan to counter Syrian attack on kingdom I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:46 pm

US troops sent to Jordan to counter Syrian attack on kingdom DEBKAfile Special Report April 17, 2013, 10:23 PM

US troops sent to Jordan to counter Syrian attack on kingdom US1st_Armored_DivisionJordan17.4.13_

US 1st Armored Division

US Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel announced Wednesday, April 17, that 200 troops of the US 1st Armored Division had been sent to Jordan to give the United States the ability to "potentially form a joint task force [with Jordan] for military operations, if ordered" by the President. DEBKAfile’s military sources report that they are ranged on the Jordanian-Syrian border to counter a potential Syrian attack. In a potential war between Syria and Jordan backed by US troops, Israel would almost certainly become involved.

more

http://www.debka.com/article/22904/US-troops-sent-to-Jordan-to-counter-Syrian-attack-on-kingdom
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: US troops sent to Jordan to counter Syrian attack on kingdom   US troops sent to Jordan to counter Syrian attack on kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:43 pm

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: US troops sent to Jordan to counter Syrian attack on kingdom   US troops sent to Jordan to counter Syrian attack on kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:01 pm

Good observations in the Youtube imho. As mentioned relative NK kinda confirms the rumours of several billion in cash flowing to lil un to scratch his itch.
I'm wondering what the odds are that Assad will sell his russian & persian "allies" down the river to the 'west' in return for preferential treatment. Possibly the cypriot bank seizures should remind him that the western wagons have been circled firmly around him. (look at the map in Jrcole's youtube link)
Maybe the hook in the jaw analogy will bring the northern armies south?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US troops sent to Jordan to counter Syrian attack on kingdom   US troops sent to Jordan to counter Syrian attack on kingdom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US troops sent to Jordan to counter Syrian attack on kingdom
Page 1 of 1