Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALERT: An Asteroid is Going to Hit Earth this Nov / The Mysterious Object may be an Alien Satellite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

ALERT: An Asteroid is Going to Hit Earth this Nov / The Mysterious Object may be an Alien Satellite Empty
PostSubject: ALERT: An Asteroid is Going to Hit Earth this Nov / The Mysterious Object may be an Alien Satellite   ALERT: An Asteroid is Going to Hit Earth this Nov / The Mysterious Object may be an Alien Satellite I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:46 am

ALERT: An Asteroid is Going to Hit Earth this Nov / The Mysterious Object may be an Alien Satellite

Published on Oct 26, 2015

WT1190F is in fact a mysterious object that has baffled scientists.

Its indenty is not verified yet ......or it is well hidden from the public.

An object discovered on 3 October 2015, temporarily designated WT1190F by the observers, will enter the Earth's atmosphere on 13 November. It was discovered by the Catalina Sky Survey.

The object is in Earth orbit, with a period of about three weeks. Its orbit is quite well known because it was also observed twice in 2013 by the same survey team.

This long observational coverage is sufficient to model its trajectory with good accuracy and obtain two interesting results.

First, the object is likely man made. The motion of this body over about two years can be modelled in detail only if the effects of solar radiation pressure are taken into account. The intensity of this solar push is proportional to the object's area-to-mass ratio, which can therefore be estimated, providing an indirect clue to its density. It turns out that this body has a mean density that is about 10% that of water. This is too low to be a natural space rock, but it is compatible with being a hollow shell, such as the spent upper stage of a rocket.

The second, and even more interesting result, is that the object will re-enter Earth's atmosphere in a few weeks, around 06:20 UT on 13 November 2015.

The object is quite small, at most a couple of meters in diameter, and a significant fraction if not all of it can be expected to completely burn up in the atmosphere.

Whatever is left will fall into the ocean about 100 km off the southern coast of Sri Lanka.

Its mass is not sufficient to cause any threat to the area, but the show will still be spectacular, since for a few seconds the object will become quite bright in the noon sky.

http://neo.ssa.esa.int/

WT1190F (UDA34A3 or UW8551D)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WT1190F

The Lunar Meteorite Hunter
http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot...

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

ALERT: An Asteroid is Going to Hit Earth this Nov / The Mysterious Object may be an Alien Satellite Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALERT: An Asteroid is Going to Hit Earth this Nov / The Mysterious Object may be an Alien Satellite   ALERT: An Asteroid is Going to Hit Earth this Nov / The Mysterious Object may be an Alien Satellite I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 4:00 pm

I can't wait!!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ALERT: An Asteroid is Going to Hit Earth this Nov / The Mysterious Object may be an Alien Satellite   ALERT: An Asteroid is Going to Hit Earth this Nov / The Mysterious Object may be an Alien Satellite I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 4:12 pm

Maybe it'll get a slight nudge from The Almighty and hit Damascus at about a zillion miles per hour. Hey, if I'm gonna speculate why not speculate BIG?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT: An Asteroid is Going to Hit Earth this Nov / The Mysterious Object may be an Alien Satellite   ALERT: An Asteroid is Going to Hit Earth this Nov / The Mysterious Object may be an Alien Satellite I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:04 pm

I'd pray for 0bam-bam's residence!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT: An Asteroid is Going to Hit Earth this Nov / The Mysterious Object may be an Alien Satellite   ALERT: An Asteroid is Going to Hit Earth this Nov / The Mysterious Object may be an Alien Satellite I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:24 pm

FRIDAY THE 13????
GOTTA BE KIDDING!!!!!

They know the time so They Can Figure The Location too!!!!!
WHERE???

SOUTH OF SRI LANKA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Unidentified Space Object Approaching Earth   ALERT: An Asteroid is Going to Hit Earth this Nov / The Mysterious Object may be an Alien Satellite I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 9:51 pm

Unidentified Space Object Approaching Earth

Published on Oct 26, 2015

Impact on November, Friday the 13th. Part 2 of this video will include actual radar images of this object.
http://www.BPEarthWatch.Com

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Military Cannot Track or Identify Incoming Space Craft.   ALERT: An Asteroid is Going to Hit Earth this Nov / The Mysterious Object may be an Alien Satellite I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:48 pm

Military Cannot Track or Identify Incoming Space Craft.

Published on Oct 27, 2015

Update from Incoming Space Object. Scientist predict November 13 impact with Earth. WT1190F is the name given to this object.http://www.scientificamerican.com/art...

http://www.BPEarthWatch.Com

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALERT: An Asteroid is Going to Hit Earth this Nov / The Mysterious Object may be an Alien Satellite   ALERT: An Asteroid is Going to Hit Earth this Nov / The Mysterious Object may be an Alien Satellite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1